Chapter 6: ROUND 3!

duck on top

 

BARO’S POV.

“hey guys”

“oh hey baro..goodmorning” shinwoo said. I think they didn’t notice anything

“baro.. sandeul.. why are you guys so late to wake up?” jinyoung said

SANDEUL’S POV

“hyung,, baro and i. will tell you something”

“are we already telling them?” baro asked

“yes” I said

“okay what is it?” shinwoo said

“baro and I are in a relationship”

“woah!  Great! Im a happy gor you” shinwoo said

“mee too. Im so glad you two finally got together” jinyoung added

Im relieved that they easily accepted our relationship. They’re so happy that we finally are together this is one of the reasons why I love my groupmates so much. they accept each other no matter what kind of person he is. They always see the positive in everything. I swear I won’t be leaving this group.

 jinyoung hyung noticed that channie and sato are still not awake. Shinwoo decided to wake up sato but before he got out of his seat, sato went outside his bedroom.

SATO’S POV

“oh.. goodmorning hyuuuuuungs!”

“sato.. why are you up so late?” shinwoo asked

“oh.. hyung..ahh…I just got home from the club”

“you went to the club? I thought you were at the bar?”

“well. Hyung..ahh.. that bar was soooo boring… so we went in a club instead”

Jinyoung got up

“chan sik was with you right? So he went to the club as well?”

“yes huyung.. oh.. by the way.. channie… is sooo great.. I never thought that he’ll be super cool”

“why? Did he do?” jinyoung asked..

“well…he rocked the whole club! I didn’t thought that he’d be so wild when he’s drunk”

“he got drunk?!” jinyung asked. Almost mad

“umm.. yeah?”

“sato.. why did you let him drink too much?”

“I tried to stop him but..”

“but?? But what!! Sato you guys are with that jazel that time! Who knows what might he she do to him!”

“wooaahh! Okay okay..calm the eff down hyung. You didn’t  let me finish.. I tried to stop him but he kept saying the same thing over and over again that’s why I let him do what he wanted. And you know what that is huh? he was saying ‘I want jinyoung hyung to forgive me. to remove all of his doubts. i want to prove him that I love him. I want to prove him that even though im with my ex girlfriend and got drunk I still won’t do anything bad. That I  won’t cheat on him. That all of his doubts are just empty doubts.’ That’s what he said. So let him get drunk cuz that’s what he freakin wants.. and he proved himself right. He got drunk…danced with us…. And  didn’t cheat on you. So please hyung.. stop all those doubts.. you see? Even though he’s out clubbing with us you’re still on his mind. You’re very lucky you have a boyfriend like him.”

SANDEUL’S POV

We were shocked with what sato said. Channie really is making all the effort just to make jinyoung hyung stop all of his doubts. With that jinyoung hyung rushed inside channie’s room and who knows what happened next. One thing’s for sure he won’t be mad at channie.. ever.

I looked at baro

“yes?” he said

“I promise I won’t cheat on you. To trust you and love you with no doubts. I promise that you did not made the right choice”

“awww..i promise that I will trust you with all my heart. I promise to not to soil your trust and love, I promise to love you forever.

“you’re so handsome baro” I smiled.

“oh.haha.. well you are one handsome being too” he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back

“okay okay.. no,love making in the kitchen” shinwoo said

“haha.. mianhe hyung” I said

“sorry hyung” baro said

“oh..so you guys are finally together!!! Wow..” sato said

“yep” I told him

“nice..did it work?” he asked me

“what worked?” baro asked sato

“wanna know?” I said

“yeah”

“let me show you” with that, I dragged baro inside the bedroom gave him all the answers to his questions.