CHAPTER 1: BEGINNING

duck on top

 

B1A4 just finished the last day of their 5 day concert in japan. It was fun. Everyone enjoyed the concert and the group was oh so thankful for everyone, especially to their fans. They always say that without the BANA’s there will be no B1A4, s they always find time to thank all of their supporters for giving them much love. they happily went to the backstage after the concert so they can change into their normal clothes and fix their things

“WOAAAAHHH!!!! Baro!!! Look! A fan gave this to me!”

“huh? what?”

“look she gave a me a bucket full of fried chicken!! DAEBAAAAK!!!!”

“Did you got her name?”

“well… I think her name is Gem.”

“Gem? How did you know? She told you?”

“nope.. it’s funny but.. there is a big note attached to her forehead and it said GEM”

“really!!!! Wooaahh!!! Well.. a fan gave me this cap…. And there’s also a big note attached to her forehead…”

“what does it say?”

“BEA”

“ oohh.. beaa….”

“yep.. BARO… BEA.. BARO.. BEA.. BARO.. BEA… cool right? I think were meant to be together… the BB couple”

“well… I think mine is better!! Sandeul… gem… san..gem? gem..deul??..ummm….ahhh.. SG!!! Were the SG couple!!!!! See! it sounds better than BB!”

“no!  BB is better!!”

“SG!”

“BB!”

“SG!”

“BB!”

“would you please keep your voices down!” CNU heard the pair argue at the other end of the dressing room.. he was busy removing his make up and changing his clothes when he heard the two suddenly shouting at each other

“oh… shinwoo hyung”

“mianhe hyung…baro is just…. teasing me”

“im not!! Im just saying that BB is better,,”

“no you’re teasing me!!”

“im not!”

“yes you are”

Then shinwoo went in between the pair and…

“guys! Stop. You’re doing it again… okay. Our fans love us so much that’s why they give us these things. Understand? And I bet they don’t want you guys fighting over couple names so just please.. calm down okay? And I still think that the badeul couple is better” shinwoo gave the two one big smile and patted their back.

“wow… shinwoo hyng.. you’re always so deep”

“yep.. sandeul’s right.. you know.. you should be a poet when you retire,, I think you’ll make a good poet..”

“aish…you two.. are just..  a crazy bunch”

The three were already laughing, joking about what will they be when they retire when sandeul noticed something

“ummm.. have you guys seen jinyoung hyung and gongchan?”

“nope…I was busy changing my clothes..”

“nope.. I haven’t seen them we were fighting earlier right?”

“hmm.. now where could they be?”

Just when they were about to look for them.. they heard voices.. shouting at each other at the hall coming to their room.

“tell me the truth chan sik! Are you still seeing her!

“I told you hyung! Im not! We’re already done!”

“then explain that message from your phone!”

“hyung! I already told you! We’re just friends!”

“friends?! You told me that you’re done with her!”

“i didn’t say that we’re not friends!”

“it’s the same! You’re still not done with her!”

“oh hyung! Just… aaaaarrgghhh!!”

Gongchan and jinyoung went inside the dressing room shouting at each other… sandeul and baro just stared at the two…. They were both so happy during the concert… shinwoo approached  the two members and asked what was happening

“hyung.. jinyoung is insisiting that im still seeing jazel”

“it’s true! I saw her message”

“okay okay.. calm down .. jinyoung.. don’t be too jealous.. yes she is gongchan’s past girlfriend but they’re just friends now.”

“friends!. Now what kind of friend in her right state of mind will message gongchan ‘let’s meet tomorrow after the concert, I discovered a new restaurant near my house. I think it will be a good place for a date’ huh?!! tell me!!”

“gongchan.. tell me the truth”

“shinwoo hyung… im telling the truth!.. we are just friends.. she just calls eating out as a date. No malice.”

“are you sure?”

“yes hyung.”

“okay.. now.. jinyoung. You heard him.. him and jazel are just frinds okay?  don’t make a big deal out of it.”

“okay.. but chan sik make sure whatever you’re saying is true because if I found out that those are just pretty lies…. Im telling you chan sik im telling you…”

“JUNG JINYOUNG STOP!  Chan sik is a good guy he won’t cheat on you like that. please.. stop being doubtful…. Don’t wait for chan sik to do all of the things you’re accusing him of.”

Chan sik was crying .. he was all red and can’t speak… sobs are are the only sound heard from his lips. Shinwoo tried to calm him down.

“channie.. stop crying okay? Jinyoung is just going crazy cuz he loves yhou very much..he’s doing it for love.”

“but hyung i.”

Shinwoo suddenly stood up and spoke to all of them.

“ok..B1A4.. be the one all for one right? Let’s not waste our time arguing over petty things… we’re a group that values bonds, friendship and love.. Let’s all remember that.. group hug?”

The group hug each other.. assuring that they should always listen and understand each other to avoid any insignifant arguments.

Today is their day off.after that 5 day concert everyone need to unwind and relax..jinyoung was on his laptop surfing the net. Gongchan was out.. shinwoo was making lunch...baro just got out of bath and sandeul was at the kitchen..with shinwoo…eating snacks before having lunch.. .

SANDEULS’S POV

“.aaiishh… hyung.. is it done?”

“not yet deullie..just a few more minutes”

“hyung.. I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes already!!”

“deullie calm down okay??? I want this to become as good as possible..im taking my time”

“yeah.. you’re taking your time while I slowly die from hunger.. =..=”

“sandeul… are you aware that you are currently munching potato chips while saying that?”

“well.. lunch is still better than snacks!”

“aiisshh,… you never change..  why don’t you look for baro..do something fun.. play.. or.. anything.. just get outta here..i’ll call you when it’s done”

“okaaaaayy..”

Sandeul then went to look for baro…

“baaroooo…. Baaaaroooo”

“hyung? Im in the bedroom”

Sandeul went inside their bedroom.. a bag of chips still in his hands then,,

“yes hyung?”

baro was indeed inside their bedroom. He just got out of the shower his hair still dripping wet.. he was just wearing his boxers and his glorious body exposed infront of sandeul.. and sandeul was just…

“ummm.. ahhh”

“sadeul hyung?? Hyung?”

“Oh.. h.. hey.. what’s up?”

“hmm.. nothing much.,,, just got out of the shower I feel so fresh.. haha.. you?”

“well.. im hungry.. and lunch is not cooked yet.. “

“well.. I think shinwoo hyung is cooking something good today..”

“but im dyiing!!”

“no you’re not… hahaha.. as long as you have that bag of chips in your hand… you’re not even close to fainting. Haha!”

“aahh.. youuu…”

He tackled baro making the both of them fell to the floor

“you squirrel!!”

“hahaha! you hungry duck!”

“im  not just hungry! Im also angry! Ahhh!”

“haha! Nope.. you can’t be angry at me”

“why?”

“cuz you can’t live without me.. haha!”

“says who?”

“says me.. haha!”

They continued to wrestle  each other

“bully!!!!”

“nope! Just saying the truth!!”

“im gonna eat you!!!!”

“noooo!!”

Sandeul successfully bit baro’s shoulder… it was so hard baro can’t even let out s scream

“haaaaaaa…you duck!”

His teeth were still buried on baro’s shoulders… he can smell baro.. the fresh smell of the shower gel the used… his shampoo.. his essence,, he can feel baro.. he can sense him.. with baro this close to him.. he was sure that he might devour the whole of him anytime now..

“ahh!! Stoop…it hurts.. owowowowow”

Then he came to his senses

“oh.. umm.. sorry.. sorry.. heeh.. I think im really really hungry.. haha”

“tsktsk.. you’re always hungry hyung.. hahah…”

“SANDEUL!!! LUNCH IS READDDYYY!!” shinwoo called

“oh look! It’s lunch time! Yey~!”

“hahah.. let’s go hyung.. it think you’re really really starving”

“yep.. I am straving”.