Chapter 3

The Way I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I HATE SHIM CHANGMIN! I REALLY REALLY HATE SHIM CHANGMIN!!

I flopped down on the bed and grabbed my pillow. I punched the pillow imagining its Changmin’s abs im punching at. (‘Cause I will never have the heart to hurt that ridiculously handsome face of his). I only stopped my silly act when I felt a little tired. I just lay there staring at the ceiling. I sniffled and wiped away my angry tears. I couldn't believe that our supposed to be a nice amusement park date ended up like that.

*Flashback*

"Changmin-ah~ let’s go back to your apartment. I'm so full and tired." After spending hours playing around in the park we decided to take our late lunch. Finished with our lunch I felt like lying on the bed with Changmin massaging my legs.

He stopped walking and stared at me.

"Jaejoong-ah..." I feel the nervousness in his voice and I don't like it. "You know I had appointment with the boys at the workshop. Why don’t you just tag along with me? I'm sure they would like to see you. It's been a while you know since you went there."

"Nah... I'm so tired already and you know I don't hanging around in the workshop. Let’s just go back to your apartment." Without waiting for his answer I put on the helmet.

Changmin then sat on his motorbike and wore his helmet too. "No. I can’t... you know the race is near and my team still lacking in every aspects. The machine needs to be upgraded and tested and we don’t have much time left. How bout I send you home and I’ll pick you up tomorrow. I’m worry that your appa will misunderstood since you have been outside since yesterday. Hmm?”

I just kept silent for a moment. I’m tired of arguing about the same thing with him over and over again but Changmin never learns!

“Damn it Changmin! You had promised to spend the weekend with me! I want you to cancel your appointment and stay with me! I want you with me!” I shoved him hard that he went back a few steps.

"I want to be with you too okay! That's why I’m asking you to come with me to the workshop."

“You know I don’t like the workshop! I hate the smell! I hate the surrounding! It’s dirty, smelly and dusty! And I don’t even understand what you and your buddies are talking about! I hate it! I hate it all!”

I started yelling at Changmin like a mad man while he just stared at me. I can see that he was controlling his anger and I know that he wouldn't yell back at me so I just wait for his reaction. Instead of saying anything he just started the engine.

"Yah! Changmin-ah! Where are you going?!" I screamed at him.

"I’m going to the place that you hate the most."

"You’re going to leave me alone here?!" He the handle and ready to leave. I hastily climbed behind him.

During the ride, we didn’t spoke at all. It’s a habit of mine. If we were arguing I will not talk with him until he started it.

I’ve decided to go to the workshop with him. I have planned to stay for half an hour to hang around with his friends, then I’ll send a signal to him to get going. Of course Changmin would follow what I told him and proceed to inform his friend on our departure. Sounds like a flawless plan!

I was too absorbed in my plan that I didn’t even realize Changmin had taken the route to my house.

"What the hell, Changmin?!" I get off the motorbike and look at him puzzled.

“Rest well, okay? Take care. I’ll call you later.”

With that he just left me in front of my home.

 

I woke up  only when I heard Umma calling me from downstairs.

The clock shows its already 6.30PM meaning I’ve fallen asleep for about an hour.

I went downstairs and noticed that dinner was already served. I took a seat at my usual place.

“I heard you’re fighting with that kid.”

“He have a name, Appa. He is Changmin.”

“You have been friends for years but there nothing changed. Still arguing like you’re still kids. Now about what? Illegal racing again?”

“No, Appa. He had quit long time ago.”

"There you go, defending him like always. It's about time that he will cheat on you with a girl."

"Changmin would never do that!” I answered with confidence.

“Even if that will not happen, he still doesn’t have a bright future. Just look at his job, just a mere mechanic in a small workshop. You have to remember, Jaejoong, you have to lead this family towards a better place. Just look at Yunho, a successful man with an excellent career.”Oh not again! I hate it when Appa starts comparing me with Yunho hyung.

“Appa, Changmin is one of the best student in his faculty. His grade is one of the highest in the last year. I’m sure once he graduated, those huge companies competing for him. By the way, he will be an intern in Yamaha later this year.”

“But he is nothing like Yunho, Jaejoong-ah. Umma like Yunho better.” Now even Umma’s here. “And I know that he likes you.”

“Umma, what are you talking about? We are only friends okay? There is no way Yunho hyung harbouring any feeling for me.” I don’t know where Umma got the idea of Yunho hyung liking me.

I glanced at Appa and it seemed like he wanted to start talking again. I quickly got up from my seat. “Thank you for the meal. I will be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter