The Way I Love You

The Way I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where are you now? What? I can't hear you... yeah... I'm still waiting. I’m tired and hungry here! Just come and pick me up, will you?

WHAT?!! What do you mean you can't? ... But... Yah! You have promised me.

Okay fine!  Just do whatever you want. I DON’T CARE ANYMORE!!”

With that I just hung up without waiting for his explaination. Damn Shim Changmin! He just cancelled our date .

The brat said that he wouldn’t be able to pick me up. And how dare he promise that he will come to my house tonight after what he did to me?!

Whatever. I don't care anymore.

I hate him right now.

With anger still burning inside me, I walked to the bus stop.

I'm so hungry. I wish that Junsu or Yoochun could pick me up right now, I will treat them to breakfast tomorrow.

Just when I wanted to dial Junsu's number, a black BMW stopped in beside me and the window rolled down revealing a face I recognize very much.

"Hello Jaejoong-ah. What a pleasant coincident. Are you going home?"

" Yunho hyung! What are you doing here? It’s barely 6.00PM. "

“I’ve just finished my work. And it's been a while since the last time I had dinner at home. I missed umma’s cooking to be honest. Come on in, Jae.”

I get in the car without a second thought. I’m very thankful for his sudden appearance at this time of the day because if I were to take the bus, I’ll be squished like a canned sardine.

Usually Yoochun will send me and Junsu home with his car but today I had informed them that Changmin had promised to bring me home. But that ungrateful brat never turns up!

I glanced to my side, at Yunho hyung. He is five years older than me. He had just came back from New York a year ago where he had obtained his Master Degree from a renowned University there. Yunho hyung is handsome, cool and smart. Everything about him screams perfection, from his job as one of the managers in a multinational company to his happy little family, to his perfectly lined white teeth.

I still remember 7 years ago, I was crying my eyes out when he left to New York. He had me calmed down when he promised to send me emails every day.



We do exchanged emails almost every day. And every day turns into weeks and then months. Without we realised, the frequency of our emails had dwindled due to our hectic life.

But those were all in the past. Since he came back, Yunho hyung had been by my side like he had never left in the first place. I’m really glad to have a big brother to rely on like him.

“Jaejoong-ah, what are you thinking of? Stop staring at me like that. You’re making me nervous.” He pinched my cheeks. His smile so wide showing his perfect rows of teeth, making me realised I must have been staring at him for far too long.

"Yah, hyung stop doing that, I'm not a little kid anymore. I will be an intern at your company next month, remember?”

"Hahaha sorry Jaejoong-ah. But your big eyes make you look so cute like that. I just can't help the need to pinch your once chubby cheek."

"Well, of course I know that I'm cute, no need to remind me." I smirked at him and he laughed harder.

"So, now tell me where are your friends Yoochun and Junsu ? Did they go on a date and leave you alone?”

"No they didn’t. It’s just that I have told them that Changmin had promised to pick me up and that we are going out for dinner after that…so, yeah.”

"So that little Changmin breaks the promise and left you alone right?"

"Yeah.... you could say it like that. But I know something important must have come up that he has to cancel our date “

“Ooh… a date? I thought you guys are going to have an ordinary-friend-with-friend dinner?” Yunho smiled cheekily, he always teased me like this.

“Yah, hyung!” I playfully punched his arm, “Don’t you ever call him little Minnie anymore. He is not that little you know.” Now it’s my turn to smirk at him.

"Eww Jaeeee …..! Are you saying what I’m thinking? Because if it is... I couldn't handle it! I want my cute little Jaejoong to stay pure and innocent forever!"

"If you want me to stay pure and innocent....well...you are toooo late hyung hahahaha." I laughed so hard that I didn’t notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter