Upside Downs

Temporary Manager

No no no.... No mercy~~~

NATE  POV

"Now what? A call of assignment?" I snarled. Today my head is all dizzy and spun. How can I make this better? At first, I ignored the call but it kept bugging me.

No no no.... No mercy~~~

"Again!! Seriously for GOD SAKE! Who is the masochist that keep calling me these days??!!!"

"Hyung, what are you mumbling about...?" a voice came from behind.

I snapped and turned my face where I met with Chen's face between my room's door.

"! Get your out of my room!!"

"S... Sor.. Sorry hyung! Suho hyung wanted to meet you" the boy gave an apolegetic face and threw it to me.

"Eerrmmm...." I made that voice, lazy to say anything.

"Okay, I'll go now...." The troll left without spared any glance towards me, maybe scared of me. After the boy left, I turned off my phone. It's tiring to hear another call from another sick brainless idiotic men! I mean really mental problems!

IN THE LIVING ROOM

"Is he having a period or what?!"

"I guess so. That's why his brain couldn't function well"

"FOR MY SAKE! HE'S SO MOODY!!"

"Maybe he's stressed out or something"

"Or stress about us!"

"Meaning?"

"He looks so gloomy"

"He's under weather"

"He's sick!"

"He's crazy!"

"He's waiting to catch it's prey!"

"He's hungry?"

All 11 members faced the person who spit the last sentence.

"Hungry?" they chimed in unison.

"Well, some times, people tend to get angry when they are hungry!" Baozi aka Xiumin said.

"OOooohhhhhh~~~" They nodded like small children managed to find out something new.


"So, Suho.... What is it that you wanted to tell me? Spill everything out. Make it fast and clear!" Nate's voice boomed across the living room, showing that he's coming closer to them.

"Here come the tiger or the wicked wizard or whatsoever...." Sehun whispered. "Ouch! What's that for hyung?!"

"Shut up, Sehun!" Luhan pricked on Sehun's gut.

Slowly, Baekhyun leaned closer to Sehun and whispered in the latter's left ear, "You don't want to be eaten by a mad tiger, aren't you?"

As Nate arrived, the atmosphere turned into such a quiet and tense one.

If Nate can give a synonymes, it would be as if (s)he was walking in the deserted desert alone and the Exo are the cactuses.

"Err.... Actually, we did some parties to welcome you as our new manager" Nate stared at Suho but the guy kept sweating until beads of sweats could be seen from his forehead. It's like seeing a guy was waiting for his death with the grim reaper was leaning out the axe on his neck.

Nate POV

Why on earth this guy looks so nervous and frighten? I mean too frighten. It's not like I did anything bad to the other boys who received the punishments. It must be because of my attitude towards him. I sighed.

"Hey..." this time I tried to put a gentler voice but it turned out to be colder by the way Suho flinched. Even colder than that Kris.

"Ahemm!" I cleared my throat.

I rubbed my nape.

"Hey, sorry for those rude words. I mean that I should have treated you guys better. I didn't mean to make you guys scared of me or whatsoever but please bear with me and my attitude of course"

I could see the members darted their eyes on me with a hint on awe could be sensed.

"Shut your mouth before I put some nasty pranks on them"

All of them did what I said.

Exo POV

"I thought he was just an odd poker face" Kris thought.

"It turned out to be that he's warm inside Just the same way as Kris", Chanyeol beamed out his famous smile.

"I'm shocked now! I never imagined this guy can talk that way" Baekhyun loudly speak in his mind.

"Taotao think that Taotao might like this hyung although he's scary when he's angry" Tao sank deep in his thought of Nate.

End POV

Author POV

"Nah, it's okay" Nate said after a while to break the silence that slipped across the space.

"Uh..Um... but it's like some..... urmm.... sort of a... a tradition that you became our... urmm.... manager...." Suho managed to complete his sentence even though he was freaking nervous.

Nate who sensed his nervousness just replied with a little, I mean a little of it. A little gentlier. "Uuhh.... Okay, sure"

A small curve of smile appeared on Suho's lips.

"Yay!" the other cheered happily as if they forgot the real Nate.

That evening.

"One, two, three.... twelve.." Nate counted the members.

The boys frowned as respective face. "Are we kindergarten or what?" They shared the same thought.

"It is if you guys thought that way. Now move quickly"

They stepped into the van one by one.

In the van

All the boys spoke non stop.

"Hey, let sing a song"

"Okay! What song?"

"Growl!"

"oooooohhhhh!! Our song!!"

"Lame song" Nate replied and received a clicking sound from the 'kindergarten children'.

"Just kidding" but in his infamous cold voice of course.

Nate put his headphone and turned the volume up then blast off his ears!!

 

_________________________________________