Nightmare Begun

Temporary Manager

"Okay guys. Enough with chit chat. Now, time to lights off!"

"Okay", they chimed in unison.

"When I said light off means that everyone should go to sleep. No chit chat at all, okay" I said before went into my room.

........ However, some of them did not follow my order...... I should kill them already but I will control my heart stability (for now).

I woke up in 2 am in the morning, thirst overwhelmed my throat. After done drank the cold water, I begun to walk into my room before my eardrums were being hit by some loud noises that comes from BaekYeol room.

They sure talked a lot, huh?

I went silently towards their room and held the door knob.

I opened the door slightly and peeked inside where I saw two figures on their beds. I knew they were just pretending to be sleep. Just look at those fluttering eyelids!!

"It's obvious you haven't go to sleep! Go to sleep, JERKS!"

I shut the door again. It's good that they obeyed me. If they don't....

I was quite lazy and sleepy to check everyone in their room and continued my long walk journey (to my room). Suddenly, I hit someone as the result for walking in the dark. Yeah, congrats me!

"Ouch!"

I flinched backwards and saw something in front of me.

A tall figure.

I gasped for awhile and inhaled a deep breath since I was damn shocked!

"What are you doing Kris? Walking around like a dead zombie at this hour?" I asked while yawning hard. Of course! I'm so sleepy.

"Do I need to tell you?" he said harshly.

Haisy..... I just asked him a question and he threw me a question back. I never knew that boys can be so complicated to take care of since my brother and Aki were easy to talk with!

"Whatever....." I rolled my eyes as the sleepiness took control of my eyelids that I increased the distance between us and went to my 'lovely' room.

 

MORNING

 

1 hour

"Minseok hyung, it's only 6 am. Why do we need to rush?"

"Naahhh.... just wake up already guys".

At that time, I already woke up.

I went to the bathroom but there is someone inside.

I leaned to the wall outside the bathroom with my eyes shut, sleepy.

 

 

Flashback

"Hyung, why are you calling me at this time? You know that your sis need a lot of rest or else... she will end up in such a bad mood next morning. Then, bye..." I almost cut the call connection for my sweet dreams when...

"YAAHH!!!" he screamed. His voice hit my precious right eardrum! I brought the phone away my ear or I will get an ear cancer!

Haisy... This hyung,,,,, Always disturbed my dreams!

"What....?" I asked sleepily and lazily.

"I went to Japan last week and got to go to an anime festival" he said cheerfully on the other line.

"WHAT?!" I asked with a slight excitement could be heard as a hint for my emotions.

 

3 hours later

"And guess what? I bought you a small figurine with blue shorts, white hair and shirt and purple shoes but I think I forgot the name.. Hm... Kill? Killau..?"

"KILLUA??!!" curiousity kicked me.

"YES!"

Accidentally, my girly squeal burst out. I covered my mouth with my mouth. Am I for real? My girlish voice came out?

"Anyway, I think I saw someone familiar there..."

My excitement go just like that. My hand grip on the phone almost loosen but I managed to bid goodbye to my brother before ending the call. I knew it was him... I know it..

I yawned and put my heavy head on the soft pillow. I wanted to express my feeling of love towards the pillow but I think not today.

"KRRINNNGGG!!!" the alarm clock rung for hundredth of times and I immediately opened my eyelids with frustration grew bigger in my mind.

End of Flashback

 

I woke up as I heard the door creaked, wide open.

I looked pale and my eyes becoming bigger. If someone brought an emu egg and compared it with my eyes, I bet no one can tell the difference!

Tao ran out of the bathroom STARK ! I can totally see the 'weird thing' or I call it 'elephant' swung. Oh God! What kind of test is this? I gasped for air. Before I managed to turn my face away, someone appeared from the door.

KAI, WHY ARE YOU TOO???!!!!

I turned my face away from the obscene view. Didn't I tell them about the freaking rules earlier?! They really took my rules easily, huh?

After that shocking incident, I dashed into the bathroom. Before I could even shut the door, someone put his foot between the door and frame.

"Can I take a bath with you?" asked a deep voice from outside.

He peeked his head inside. IT'S CHANYEOL!!!  O_O

"No in the hell jerk!"

"But, we are not in the hell"

"No way! I don't want to take a bath with you! Out!!"

"Why not? Is it..."

Before he could continue his words, I shoved him away and shut the door, panting in anger.

This is enough

I'VE HAD ENOUGH! ALL OF THEM!!

In the middle of my anger, I heard claps and cheers from outside of the bathroom.

I slowly opened the door and peeked...

"GOTCHA!" Chanyeol surprised me.

I fall on the bathroom mozaic-My kissed it first, of course

I hissed and shot a deadly glare. I got up on my own. Before I could come out with words, the face appeared-or so I can call Kris.

God! Seriously? I thought this might get easier but it become out of my control. Twelve crazy boys.However, I didn't show my anger, I keep my momentum.

Instead, I put on a calm face-more like a face.

"Hyung" Chanyeol looked at me.

I'm younger than him but whatever... I don't really care about that.

"Can we take shower together?" he asked once again.

I could see Kris plastered his face with a smirk.

Damn these two!

"Please~" Chanyeol pleaded with his two adorable pair of eyes, hoped that I would fall for his cute charm.

"Sorry, but I'm not falling for that cheap trick! Now if you like it, please back of!" I said with a cold voice and put on a mask of stern face. If only my brother here, he will make fun of my expression now by saying something like this....

"Look! Someone is angry~~ Channie, we should back off now~"

"But, we don't like it so we won't back off" Chanyeol said, toyed with my words.

The anger grew bigger. With my strength, thanks to Aki who brought me to martial art skills lesson, I shoved the twin tower out of the bathroom.

After that, I took a quick shower. During the shower, my mind gave birth with many naughty ideas for my revenge.

Just you guys wait. I will get my payback soon with extra features as a bonus.

 

Dining table

“Where is manager hyung?” Suho asked the other members.

All of them shook their heads in unison.

“I’m here.... Why?” I walked towards the dining table and was about to take my chair when Chanyeol suddenly hugged me. I. DON’T. LIKE. SKINSHIPS!! I almost jumped in shocked and released my precious hand phone.

“What the....”

“Sorry hyung for the incident in the bathroom”

“Hurrmm.....” I just let the boy to hug my waist since I’m kinda tired after having some heart to heart conversation with my brother (?) And his babbling really turned my mood down.

When he released the hug, I sat down on the chair.

“Guys, listen here”

All of them looked at me.

“I want you guys to be on time for practice. I warn you if you dare to make fun with my words, I swear I would do something ‘bad’ to you”

“Bad” Sehun asked.

“Is it really bad?” Tao asked, worriedly.

“Yeah.... Really bad....” I said as if I was the MC for horror movies before I continued to complete the sentence.

“You” I pointed to Chanyeol “Park Chanyeol,Byun Baekhyun, Wu Yifan, Huang Zitao. Since you guys did not follow the rules, you guys will be punished to death” I said with a cold voice. Actually, I was about to burst out laughing seeing their faces.

“What? But we..”

“No buts!”

“So, what’s the punishment, hyung?” Tao asked weakly, with his worried voice and face of course.

“Well, it depends on your mistakes”

“For BaekYeol, since you guys talked until 2 am in the morning, you do 20 pumping with only one hand. If you couldn’t manage to do it, count it from one!”

“Seriously hyung?!” Chanyeol’s eyes widen.

“Yes, Mr. Park. And also, you need to carry one of the members in bridal style while running. Oh yes, forgot to mention. 10 rounds around this building” And again, his eyes widen.

Kris laughed so hard. “And you, Wu Yifan! You received the same punishment like Chanyeol. Aahh... I forgot about your rudeness. You will be cleaning all the mess from kitchen to other departments except rooms.

“And lastly for Tao for running ly in front of me in the dorm, you should receive a special treatment which is rapping in English faster than Chanyeol” I saw him put a small smile, “within 10 minutes and memorize all the lyrics throughout the song” his smile vanished.

“Ooops! I forgot someone again” Am I being affected by Lay’s forgetness or what?

“Kai, you should clean all the mess these guys made in their rooms except mine. I mean every single dust and everything!”

Kai stared sharply at me.

“Why? Not satisfied? So, why did you get your out with Tao?”

Then, the squishy came near me, “Hyung, kitchen is my territory. I can’t let them destroy the utensils” D.O tried to persuade more to protest my idea. “Well, if you say so. Kitchen is exclude for all people except those who are really, truly know how to use and clean, rearrange them properly” D.O put on a smile.

“Now, let’s eat and after that, those who got punish, pull your guys asses off the chairs!” I said and attacked on the food.

“This is really nightmare...” Chanyeol whispered to Kris in such an audible voice. I smirked. Welcome to Nate’s territories, EXO....


#So, how was it? I will add the next chapter soon~ Comment, subscribe and upvote please~