Back

The Difference Between Us [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sighed. “Umma…”

Mrs. Lu stayed quiet for a while her eyes fixed on the road.

Luhan looked at her. “I’m really sorry! Talk to me, PLEASE…”

Mrs. Lu just shook her head her eyes was still on the road.

Luhan groaned. “The silent treatment is annoying.” He crossed his arms across his chest. “I told you I’m sorry a million times already!”

“It has only been the second week and you’ve been expelled. And may I remind you that you got sent out of the district not too long ago? It hasn’t been a month and you’ve been kicked out of two schools! I have the right to annoy the out of you.” Mrs. Lu let out, she could no longer take what is happening to her son.

“It was self-defense, Umma! He started the whole thing and I needed him to feel the same physical pain I felt! Have you seen my face?” Luhan blurted out.

“Okay, I give you that. You were defending yourself but why would you risk yourself getting expelled? I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with you!” Mrs. Lu said.

“So you’d rather have me bruised all over than getting expelled?” Luhan looked at his mom. “Look at me and tell me he didn’t deserve what I did to him.”

“I’m driving Luhan…” Mrs. Lu told him.

Luhan rolled his eyes and looked forward. “Hey, look! There’s the traffic light right there! It’s red too! How ‘bout you look at me when you reach it?” Luhan proposed.

Mrs. Lu let out a long sigh she stopped at the traffic light and looked at him.

Luhan faced his mother. “So, tell me?”

Mrs. Lu reached her hand out and touched  the bruise on Luhan’s cheekbone and tears was starting to from in her eyes.

“Umma, don’t cry…” Luhan said in Chinese as he held out her hand against his cheek. “I’m sorry, okay?”

Mrs. Lu just smiled through her tears.

Luhan smiled softly he brought their hands away from his face.

Mrs. Lu let  go of Luhan’s hand and wiped her tears.

“I forgive you.” Mrs. Lu replied in Chinese.

Luhan smiled. “Wo ai ni.”

Mrs. Lu giggled and started driving.

“I love you too.” This time Mrs. Lu spoke in Korean. “I’ll take you to your apartment so you can see Lay, I know you want to.”

Luhan smile faded. “Yeah…”

 

Kai was punching Lay’s hand and was punching his right hand more.

“Kai! Why do you keep on punching the right one? That one is Luhan!” Lay protested.

“I thought the right hand was Kyung-soo?” Kai asked.

“Pabo! D.O is the one on the left!” Lay told Kai.

Kai shook his head. “You said he was supposed to be the right one!”

“I didn‘t say that.” Lay said.

“Well, you did!” Kai punched Lay’s arm. “You bastard, one of the hands should be you!”

“Well, they are my hands, Pabo!” Lay punched Kai’s arm.

“Aww, You er!” Kai out Lay on a headlock.

“YAH!” Lay started hitting Kai’s arm. “Let go!” Lay tried getting out of the headlock.

Kai was laughing. “Someone needs to record this!”

“Kai-ah let go before I hurt you!” Lay blurted out.

“You wouldn’t hurt me.” Kai laughed and started giving Lay a nuggie.

“You are ing up the hair!” Lay pushed Kai onto the ground, he fell on top of Kai and he accidentally kneed Kai in the crotch.

Kai shut his eyes as he yelled in pain. “!” Kai held his crotch.

Lay rolled off from Kai and he was laughing hysterically.

Kai just groaned and was breathing heavily.

“! Did I really knee you that hard?” Lay chuckled.

Kai was annoyed by the question because it was so obvious. “YES!” Kai punched Lay’s arm.

Lay laughed. “Do you need like…ice?”

Luhan unlocked the door and walked in he saw Lay and Kai on the floor of the living room and he closed the door behind him.

Lay heard the door shut he quickly sat up and he was shocked. “LU!”

Luhan smiled slightly. “Hey!”

Lay got up and walked over to Luhan he examined the brui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter