Pounced

The Difference Between Us [discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! Sorry if I haven't updated for a while been really busy. Hope you enjoy this!

The next day.

Hana went bursting to the door, she walked up to Luhan and crossed her arms.

“I know who did this to you!” Hana said to Luhan.

“Hana, drop it.” Luhan said and sighed heavily.

“No, I can’t! Look at yourself, Lu! Minho did it, didn’t he?” Hana kept on pushing the topic.

Tao got off his bed and went to them. “How do you know it’s Minho?”

“He’s in my second period and he has bruise on his left eye.” Hana faced Luhan and raised her eyebrow at him. “Care to explain what happened?”

Tao’s eyes widened and faced Luhan. “You punched Minho?” Tao let out a chuckle. “You’re ing crazy! You know he’s not finished with you, right?”

“What? Has no one ever punched that mental prick?” Luhan scoffed off. “He deserves to get beaten to the ground!”

“No! No one has ever hit Minho! He’s exactly what you called him. He’s MENTAL. Literally!” Hana let out.

“Since you hit him, you’ll probably be dead tomorrow! He’s not going to stop until he gets the last hit!” Tao told Luhan.

“What do you mean ‘get the last hit’? He got the last five hits! I punched him once and he went ballistic!” Luhan said to them.

“What the hell made you punch him anyway?” Tao inquired.

“OH! I don’t know. MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAS BEATING ME INTO THE GROUND. For ’s sake, I know I’m gay but that doesn’t mean I can’t defend myself. If I’m getting kicked and punched into the ground, I’m not going to do nothing about it.” Luhan explained to them and was letting out his frustration due to the situation.

“Yeah, but look what happened after you punched him. He ruined you.” Hana said she felt sad of what happened to her new found friend.

“That was before I knew he was literally mental!” Luhan blurted out.

“I’m scared for you man…” Tao started off.

“What so scary about him?” Luhan asked. “Beside the beating part…I mean, why? Why is he mental?”

“He beat his mother to the ground when he was in middle school…no one knows for what reason but he entered into a ward after the beating and supposedly he doesn’t feel anything- physically and emotionally.” Hana informed Luhan about the back-story of Choi Minho.

“Why the would he beat his mother?” Luhan asked.

Hana just shrugged. “No one knows! But I’m worried about you!” Hana let out a heavy sigh. “The ‘last hit’ is killing you.”

“You can’t be serious…” Luhan started off.

“I heard his Umma used to hit him. That’s why he beat her until she died…” Tao looked at Luhan. “So…were pretty serious.”

“But you heard. You don’t really know for a fact.” Luhan said.

Hana sighed yet again. “Lu, look at yourself. Isn’t it unbelievable?”

Luhan sighed and walked away from them. “Well. What am I supposed to do?” He flopped down onto his bed. “I have him next period…”

“Avoid the hell out of him.” Tao advised the older one.

“Hang around big  crowds, don’t ever walk alone or go anywhere around the campus alone.” Hana told Luhan.

Luhan sat up and sighed as he looked at them. 

“Alright then.” Luhan grabbed his P.E bag and stood up. “Well, I hope to see you guys at lunch.” He smiled slightly and walked out of the room.

 


Sehun felt his phone vibrated, he checked the text.

From: Sunny
To: Sehun

Message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter