Chapter 1

Memories you gave me

Minyeon was sitting on the floor by her bed. She was wearing Chanyeol's sweater. It was big on her but she didn't care. It was a sunny day, everything was okay but not Minyeon, she was crying her eyes out and thinking of he said.

 " Wae~... Chanyeol oppa... " she thought.

She ran her fingers through her hair and a tear fell. Minyeon wondered if Chanyeol was like this too~, Heartbroken....

 

-Minyeon's flashback-

Chanyeol and her were where they always met. In the fotest, where no one could disturb them. But no one spoke...
" Chanyeol~. " Minyeon said and tried to grab his arm but he rejected and pulled his arm away. But she just sighed. She took his hand and gave her their couple ring, that he gave her.

" Here. Since you're gonna give up on us... Take this back. " she said and dropped the ring onto his hand.


Minyeon then pushed his hand away and walked away. Chanyeol clenched his fist and threw the ring onto the ground


-End of flashback-

Minyeon cried even more at just the thought of it.

 


Chanyeol was sitting down next to the window wondering what Minyeon was doing.
" Damm~! I'm such a pabo! " he said to himself and a tear fell from his eyes.

-Chanyeol's flashback-

Him and Minyeon was at the forest, where they always met at. There was silence until...

" Honestly..., Minyeon~, Our chemisrty's not working right now. " he spoke.

" W-what do you mean Channie? " she replied. Chanyeol sighed and looked down to him feet.

" I mean~ " he said and took another deep sigh.

" I don't feel like trying anymore. " he said again. Minyeon was shocked at his words and her eyes got teary.

" So you're giving up on us? Just like this?! " she shouted with a shakey voice.

" I guess so... " he said. And just like that, they parted ways and never saw each other again.

-End of flashback-

Chanyeol cried just thinking about it. He touched his chest where his heart was and a tear fell. His heart was hurting so much. It felt like it just broke into a million pieces and could never be fixed again.

" Minyeonnie... Come back, I'm so sorry. " he said, looking out the window and crying.


* Knock-knock-knock *
Minyeon gt up and went to the door, hoping it was Chanyeol.

" Wh-who is it? " she asked. As her heart was racing, the person answered.

" It's me. " spoke the person behind the door. She also knew it right away that it wasn't Chanyeol, Chanyeol's voice was deeper. SHe quickly opened the door, revealing the person. She knew who it was. As the door opened, the figure or person pulled her into a hug. Minyeon started sobbing and hugged back.

" L-luhan. " she said and buried her head into his chest. He patted her back and placed her head on his shoulder.

" Shh, shh, shh~. It's okay. No need to cry anymore. I'm here. " he said and slowly closed the door behind him with his foot.

Once they broke the hug, he kissed her on the forehead and smiled. She felt alittle bit calmer after he kissed her forehead. Luhan locked the door and then took a seat next to Minyeon. He was like a big brother to her. I mean yeah, he was judgmental about guys she liked and dated, but he still cared for her.

Once Luhan sat down, Minyeon laid on his chest.

" I should've listened to you Luhan oppa. I'm always the one who gets heartbroken because i'm ugly~." she said and wiped her tears dry. He smiled in response.

" But you guys lasted three years. That was a long time. " he replied.

" and plus... you're beautiful, don't think that you're ugly. Don't think that you imperfect. You're perfect in my eyes. " he continued and she released a smile. Now this made her completly calm.

" Thanks Luhan. " she said and hugged him.

" Hmm~? " he said confused.

" For always being there for me when I needed a hug, a shoulder to cry on, and a friend. " she finished and let go of the hug.

" Friend?! Nothing more?! Why can't she see i've been here all these years?! " Luhan thought to himself. He just smiled and nodded.

" When I say ' I love you ' I mean as a friend okay? " Minyeon said. He smiled and just nodded again.

" I love you. Saranghaeyo. " she said and smiled.

" Saranghaeyo. " he replied. 

" As in more than friends. " he thought to himself.


Hope you al enjoyed it. Sorry it took long but here it is! So I want your thought on Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 will come shortly. Fighting!

Subscribe!!!!!!!!