Chapter 2

Memories you gave me

" Sorry if i updated short but yeah. Here's chapter 2! Hope you guys enjoy!


Minyeon woke up due to the vibration on her phone. She quickly unlocked it, seeing three messages. (A/N: Squishy is what minyeon's friends call her.

From: Kyunggie Oppa!
Yah~. I'm coming over in a bit.
Wake up! Hurry up squishy! ^3^
Recieved: 7:00am

From: Kyunggie Oppa!
Squishy, are you up yet?
Pali, Pali! -.-"
Recieved: 7:04am

From: Kyunggie Oppa!
I'm on my way.
Hurry up and wake up! Arraso?
Reiceved: 7:12am

Minyeon looked at the clock and it read 7:18 am.

She tried to sit up, but a pair of skinny pale arms caught her.

" Good morning, squishy. " Luhan said.

" Y-you slept over? " Minyeon asked. The pink haired boy looked at her and smiled.

" Yeah. It was getting late and I didn't want to leave you. " he said.

" Oh~. Jinjja? I fell asleep? " she questioned. Luhan chuckled and smiled.

" Yes you did, squishy. " he replied. Minyeon felt kind of uncomfortablethat Luhan was in the same bed as her. Yes, they slept over eachothers houses, but just not in the same beds.

She eventually got out of his grip and they both got ready. After they got ready, they both went downstairs.

*Knock-knock-knock*
Luhan opened the door and the person behind the door was revealed.

" Kyunggie! " Minyeon yelled and suddenly ran and hugged him. Kyungsoo chuckled and smiled.

" Annyeong, squishy. how are you? " he said.

" Good, you? " she said and smiled.

" Great! " he said and kissed her on her cheek, close to her lips.

Luhan, in the background, was furrious. He was jealous.

Kyungsoo picked her up playfully and spinned her around. She giggled and squealed.

" Yah~! Put me down! " Minyeon demanded. Kyungsoo smiled and laughed.

" Aniyo~!! " he refused.

Before they both knew it, they landed on the couch. Minyeon fell on top of Kyungsoo and she blushed. They both stopped laughing. Their eyes met and Kyungsoo looked down to see her lips, then back at her eyes.

Out of nowhere, Luhan cleared his throat. Minyeon immediatly got off of Kyungsoo and stood up. 

" U-um... Kyungsoo, have you e-eaten yet? " she asked him.

" Aniyo~. Actually, I came here to cook for us, not Luhan an us but yeah~ " he replied to her.

Luhan scoffed and he pulled MInyeon closer to him.

" He's such a pabo. " Luhan whispered into Minyeon's ear. Minyeon heard and pushed the pink haired boy away, making her way to the red haired one.

Luhan and Kyungsoo were bestfriends.

-Flashback-
Violet=Luhan, Red=KyungsooIndigo=both

" Hey Kyung "

" What's up? "

" You know Minyeon right? "

" Well, yeah~. We are her bestfriends. "

" RIght, "

" Anyways, continue... "

" Um... I... " 

" You like her. I knew it. "

" H-how did you k-know? "

" It was obvious... "

-sighs- 

" I like her too~. "

" M-Mwoh?! "

" I can't handle myself. I'm sorry, Luhan. But I like her too. "

-Deep sighs-

" Look Kyungsoo... No matter who she loves back, We'll always stay friends. "

" Arraso! "

-End of flashback-

Ever since then, Kyungsoo and Luhan became more distant.

Kyungsoo started preparing the dishes with Minyeon. 

" Um... Luhan. Do you want to work on the cake? " Kyungsoo asked him. 

" Sure, " Luhan replied. 

" Here's my directions. Follow it correctly. " Kyungsoo said to him and Luhan just rolled his eyes then he smirked.

" Minyeon~, can you come help me with this? " Luhan said. She smiled and walked over to him.

" Of course oppa! " she said and started helping him. Kyungsoo looked at them and felt jealous.

" Um... squishy. I need your help. " he said trying to convince her to come back next to him.

" But... Kyunggie oppa. You've made this dish many times already. I'm sure that you know what to do. " Minyeon said and winked at him and he sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" 2 and 1/2 cup of flour...... " Luhan read off the instructions and concetrated. Once he dropped the 2 cups in, flour flew everywhere! When the fog of flour began to disappear and fall onto the floor, a flour-covered Minyeon was standing infront of him with her eyes closed. 

She coughed making both boys laugh. Minyeon threw flour at Luhan and giggled, satisfied.

" Yah! Don't think your getting away with this! " Luhan laughed. More and more flour were thrown across the room. Then sugar, then eggs. Luhan decided to get revenge and throw an egg to Minyeon but Minyeon ducked and CRACK!! The egg landed on Kyungsoo's chest.

" Pabo!! " Kyungsoo playfully screamed.

*Kncok-knock-knock*

Minyeon made her way to open the door covered in egg sugar and flour. She walked carfully and tried not to step on and cracked eggs on the floor.She fumbled to the door and finally opened it.

" Ch-Channie? " she stared at him.

" Hey baby. " he pulled her into a tight hug even though she was covered in baking ingredients.

" I-i missed you. " he said. Chanyeol didn't care what was on her, he just wanted to hug her, kiss her, and lover all over again. When Luhan and Kyungsoo went to go check, CHanyeol was just letting her go.

" Yah, what are you doing here? " Kyungsoo said giving Chanyeol that look.

" I'm her to visit my girlfriend. " Chanyeol stated crossing his arms.

" Don't you mean EX- girlfriend? " Luhan corrected him as he was brushing the flour off his shirt and pants. Luhan was getting annoyed with Chanyeol.

" Um... Channie, I'll call you later. " Minyeon whispered.

" Promise me? " Chanyeol asked.

" Neh~. " she replied.

" Arraso. " Chanyeol kissed her lips before leaving her alone with Luhan and Kyungsoo. Then, she turned around smiling at the two boys watching before.

" Time to clean up! " she said as she went to the kitchen to grab 2 brooms and a mop.


Later, they were finished cleaning and it was so clean the not even a speck of dust was found. After a while, Luhan left, but Kyungsoo decided to saty and keep Minyeon company. Minyeon and him were sitting on the couch having Kyungsoo's arm over her shoulders. The were staring at the TV screen watching ' Heirs '. Minyeon furred her eyebrows due to the actress's stubborness.

" I don't get it... Why does Minho want such a stubborn girl? " Kyungsoo asked.

" I know! " They both giggled.
-30 minutes later-

The movie was getting boring.

" Minyeon.... " Kyungsoo said breaking the silence between them.

" Mmm? " she mummbled back.

" Can we finish what we started a while ago? " he continued.

" What was that we didn't finish? " she said confused.

" When we accidentally fell on eachother. " he explained.

" The tickling? " she said.

" Aha, aniyo, after that. " he said and looked at her.

" The awkwardly looking at each other? " she said getting more and more confused.

" A little more furthur than that. " he said giving her a hint.

" I don't know, just tell me! " she said. He sighed and flipped her over so the she was below him.

" I really like you, you know. " he said and like before, he looked at her soft lips. Her eyes widened and she looked directly into Kyungsoo's eyes. He leaned in closer and closer as she closed her eyes. Then his lips touched her lips. 

" K-kyungsoo~. " she said softly in between the kiss.

" Kyungsoo let's not do this. " she said and pulled away.

" Okay. Mianhaeyo. " he said. She just smiled and turned off the TV and the both of them prepared for bed.


Annyeonghaseyo!!! Sorry it took long to update. Here it is!! I will try to update really fast. Annyeong! <3

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Subscribe!!!