Goodbye

I'm a Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YOUR POV    I stepped into my house and closed the door, not even bothering to make myself known to my boyfriend Lu Han, who was obviously busy doing something else with another girl, in OUR bedroom, on OUR bed. I sighed as I turned around, the messy pile of clothes near the couch immediately catching my eyes. What the hell? Not only did he have to dirty our bed, now the couch too had been touched with his sinful actions.  Irritated, I stomped towards the couch and those disgusting clothes. Out of anger I started kicking the furniture while shutting my eyes tightly, tears running down my cheeks as I gripped on my hair, messing and pulling it. I was feeling beyond annoyed and humiliated, why was I even keeping on staying in that hell of a house? Why was I even bothering saving that damn relationship? Oh right, because my family wouldn't let me break up with that son of a b--good mother-in-law, may she rest in peace. But why would they? After all he was rich, handsome, smart and caring, yeah as if, caring my . He once had been caring, but after not even an year he had started fooling around. For four years I had been keeping up with him, four years of my my life had been wasted like nothing and more were to come if I didn't stop it, if I didn't stop HIM.   "Just where is the Luhan I've fallen in love with four years ago? Where is the Luhan I still love so much?" I asked myself, clenching my fists tightly. I was tired of being cheated on, so tired that I didn't even bother to get mad at him. He was shameless like that, not even caring if I saw him with another girl.  Screams of ecstasy echoed in the house as I stood in the living room clutching on my ears to prevent myself from hearing them. It was all useless, the images would still flash in my mind, causing tears to gather behind my closed eye-lids.    "Stop" I whispered, but how could they hear me when they were so busy pleasuring themselves? "Stop!!" I shouted, but they kept on going on. Anger filled my stomach and taking a deep breath to calm myself down, I cooly walked towards our bedroom, closing my eyes once again to regain my control. Keep cool Lee Jieun, keep cool. I thought and swung open the door.   "I'm sorry Miss , but the fun has ended" I snapped blankly, leaning on the door frame while crossing my arms. The two figures turned around to look at me, one completely shocked while the other completely calm. Miss at least had the decency to push MY boyfriend away and cover herself with the blanket, which I reminded myself to burn later.    "Excuse me, but who are you?" She asked pointing a finger at me. I chuckled and rolled my eyes, glaring at Luhan.    "I'm that jerk's four years girlfriend and that is MY bed you're lying on, that is MY blanket you're covering yourself with, and this is MY house. So leave when I still am having mercy on you." I said, pointing at each thing I was referring to. She widened her eyes and looked at Luhan for explanations.    "Just leave." He shrugged and stood up, walking towards me while smiling brightly, not even caring if he was clothes less.   "You're back~" He greeted cutely spreading his arms to hug me, but I knew better than to let him. That disgusting jerk.    "Don't touch me." I said between gritted teeth and moved away from him. The girl stared at us dumbfounded and, after picking up her clothes, she scurried off, scared of the glare I was shooting her.    "Thanks God you came! I was getting tired of that girl! Indeed my Jieunie is the best." He chirped when the front door banged close. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, making me shiver.    "You sicken me." I spat and tore off his arms, something I wouldn't have ever done if he still had been the Luhan I knew, the Luhan who had been my bestfriend, the Luhan who had shyly confessed his love to me, the Luhan who had pleaded my parents to let him date me and the Luhan who had convinced me to live with him...the Luhan who loved me.    "Baby--"   "Don't call me that!" I hollered, venom feeling my voice.    "Are you alright?" He asked, his eyes softening as guilt flashed in them. I shook my head, how could it still be guilt after three years?    "Yes Luhan, I'm alright. Who wouldn't be in this moment?" I stated sarcastically and turned around to leave the room but of course his fingers around my wrist, stopped me from doing so. I cursed myself for still being able to feel the electric shocks running down my spine.    "Jieun--"   "I'm alright, really. You know, after three years it's easy to get used to it." I turned around to soullessly smile at him, only to make him grip harder on my wrist. "Jieun--"   "Please Luhan, don't touch me as if nothing happened between you and that girl. I'm feeling humiliated enough." I pleaded and gently removed his hand. I spun around and walked out of the room.    "You know I really do love you, Jieun." He said when I was on the door steps. I turned my head and smiled at him, as if I really had fallen for his sentence.    "Bull." I whispered and quickly headed to make us some food, my heart breaking for the nth time.        ----------         "Miss Lee, wait--" The secretary tried to stop me, but I held up my hand to shut her up. I knew why she was doing it, she was trying to protect me, but why would she when not even Luhan cared if I got hurt or not?    "Hana there's no need to cover up for my boyfriend. He isn't paying you, is he?" I asked but then giggled darkly at my own question. "Why would he? He doesn't even care if I catch him red-handed. Don't pity me Hana, the humiliation is enough." I smiled at her earning an unsure look from her. Without waiting for her response I banged open the door, not surprised to see Luhan busy with another girl, who was comfortably sitting on his lap while they made out. I almost sighed in relief as I had arrived soon enough to save myself from seeing something else.  They broke apart and fixed their attention on me, the girl looking at me confused and totally at a loss, probably because of the mind blowing kiss she had just shared with my jerk boyfriend.    "Jieun...I--"   "Save your breath. I've just come to give you this, you've forgotten it at home." I said handing him the necklace he treasured so much. It was his dead mother's and I knew he couldn't live a day without that on him, but it seemed like he was too busy to even notice its absence. Will he forget about me like this too? I thought, but then mentally facepalmed myself. What am I saying? He has already forgotten about me.   "Please continue with your...business." I saluted and left, slamming the door close, immediately earning pitiful looks from the workers.  Ignoring them I dashed out, trying to resist the urge to cry, that angel faced jerk wouldn't have had the satisfaction of seeing me cry in front of him.    "Bastard." I sneered leaving the luxurious building, finally letting out my tears. Three years and contrary to what I had told him, it still hurt. What and idiot I was, but what could I do when my parents loved him like their own son?    "Nappun namja" I continued crunching down and hugging my knees. I was only twenty two and was living already such a drama.    "Yah, stand up.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter