5 - Moving for a week

Falling in love with a wolf [DISCONTINUED]

I got up from my chair in the kitchen and walked to the front door. There was another knock on the door and it gave me the impression that whoever is knocking is one impatient person. As I reached the door, I opened it. There was a brown haired guy with cute cheeks standing.

 

''Hello, may I help you?'' I asked slowly. The guy looked at me before giving me a charming smile.

 

''Hi! My name's Xiumin and is Luhan here?'' He asked happily. How did he know that Luhan is here? Is he in the same pack as him or something? Suddenly I felt hands on my shoulders, making me jump a bit. I looked up and saw Luhan smiling down at me and then he adverted his gaze to the guy called Xiumin.

 

''Why are you here?'' Xiumin asked him while looking back and fort from me to Luhan.

 

''Get inside and I'll explain everything.. Just don't hurt her'' Luhan said sternly but whispered the last part so I couldn't quite catch it. The Xiumin guy got inside and closed the door as he got inside. I led both of them to my living room and made them sit on the couch. I looked at Xiumin.

 

''Do you want any food, water or something?'' I asked politely. He just shook his head for no and turned to Luhan.

 

''Explain'' Was the only thing he said before Luhan opened his mouth and started explaining everything that happened.

 

''So as you remember, It was my turn to stay on watch that night. So for short what happened was that she was wandering around, one of the others attacked, I saved her and got injured and then she saved me... He said softly. ''Which caused my wolf to mark her...'' He whispered so I didn't hear it. Xiumin's eyes widened and he placed his face in his hands with a deep sigh.

 

''Look guys, this is what we're going to do now'' Xiumin said as he was now sitting properly and pointing at Luhan and I. ''You, girl, will be coming with us to our pack since the situation demands so'' He said sternly, eyeing me from head to toe. Whait, what? Their pack? Luhan didn't seem as shocked as I thought he would be. I guess he knew that this was coming.

 

''Why would I come with you two to your pack?'' I fired back, findingmy sassy side that tends to appear sometimes... Mostly during the worst situations. Luhan gave me a somewhat hurt look and Xiumin glared at me. I gulped my sassiness away when I saw his glare. ''Okey, sorry...'' I mumbled. He only huffed in response.

 

''Jamie pack some clothes for a week and then we'll leave'' Luhan said softly. I nodded and then made my way to my room.

 

*

 

When I got to my room, I searched under my bed for my duffle bag and when I found it I placed it on my bed. I went to my wardrobe and opened it, taking some clothes and walking back to my bed where the duffle bag was. I stuffed the clothes in the bag and grabbed few other things too and stuffed them in the bag before closing it. I went back to the wardrobe and quickly changed my clothes. I wore a red flannel shirt, ripped skinny jeans and black combat boots (THIS) . I quickly put my long hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed the bag and went to the guys.

 

*

 

After arriving to the place where their pack lived, I was led inside the pretty house in the middle of woods.

 

''Who's that?'' A tall blonde guy with dark eyebags, he resembled a bit like a panda to me, asked as I got inside the house with Luhan on my right side and Xiumin behind us.

 

''This is Jamie and she's going to stay with us for a week until we figure out what to do with her since she knows about us because of Luhan'' Xiumin muttered before walking past me and plopping on a couch next to another tall blonde. Luhan whispered to me to go sit on the couch and wait until he returned and so I did. I sat awkwardly on the couch while Luhan took my bag somewhere. I saw the panda-like guy sit next to me.

 

''How did you find out? And by the way, you can call me Tao'' He smiled. I gave him a small smile back before answering.

 

''I was visiting the cemetery but then ended up wandering in the woods and some wolf attacked me... That's when Luhan saved me. He got injured so I took him to my house and treated his wounds'' I told him. He seemed to be in awe when he nodded but it was short lived when Luhan pulled him off the couch and plopped himself next to me. He looked at me.

 

''I need to tell you something and promise not to freak out'' He said seriously. I nodded, thinking that it wouldn't be as bad as finding a guy in your house.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I know you guys love me for finishing this chappie like this :) I just had to do it... You can't just resist making a nice cliffhanger ^O^

ANYWAYS! Thank you peeps for subscribing and commenting! ^^ Author-nim loves you all! And yeah till year 2015 I'll be able to update more frequently (did I spell this correctly?) since I don't have any school at the moment (XMAS HOLIDAYS!!) so yeah, there will be more frequent updating that normally ^^

All comments are welcome ^^

And thanks again for reading ! Till next time!