3 this is a proper chappie :D

Falling in love with a wolf [DISCONTINUED]

.

 

Later I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. I groaned and tried to sit up, I was lying on my sofa. Wait, how did I get here on the sofa?.. I tried to sit up again but it only made the pain worse and then i felt someone pushing me back down to lying position.

 

"You should lie down... And if you don't mind I took a pair of pants from one of the bedrooms because.. you know..." the boy trailed off.

 

"My head..." I mumbled while clutching it. "Please get me an aspirin or something" I mumbled still holding my head in my hands. The boy nodded and went off.

 

After I got the medicine from the boy I looked at him. He was tall.. Well taller than me, had strikingly bonde hair and overall was pretty handsome.

 

"How do you.... how do you turn into a wolf.. It's not possible..." I trailed off with my question. He sighed and sat on the ground looking at me innocently.

 

"Promise not to tell anyone" He said sternly and I just nodded. "I truly do not know, I was born like this and to answer your next question, yes, there are others too but most of them weren't born like this, they were bitten" He said with a blank expression. I just stared at him wondering should I really believe all this or not.

______________________________________________

 

Short chappie :D I GOT INTERNET CONNECTION! WHOOOO! 

Sorry gyus but I had this chapter written here all this time but it was hidden and I'm so effin dumb xD