pretty princess

Paralyzed

Author’s POV

The class is over. Yeah,fortunately Prof.Lee allowed Dara and Seunghyun attending her class. But,sure, Seunghyun doesn’t let Dara easely. He stares at Dara who is sitting in front of him. Dara is busy putting her stuff to her bag, doesn’t minding her everlasting enemy. She stood up and exiting the class innocently.

“Mingkki!” Dara waves to her friend who is waiting her in front of her class. She runs to minzy and hugs her.

“Ssantoki!” Minzy hugs her back.

“Uh, where is my husband?” Dara asks minzy as she releases her.

“Aigo, stop calling CL as your husband. The others may think that you two are real couple” Minzy said.

“Wae? We are newlywed. Are you jealous,Mingki-ah?kekeke” She teases minzy.

“Yah!” Minzy hits Dara’s head, “aigoo, why do I have a weird friend like you?”*sigh*

“Yah! I’m not weird” Dara pouted her lips.

“Yes, you are” Someone with husky voice interrupts their talk. No doubt, that’s Choi Seunghyun. They look at him. He is standing right beside Dara. He just smirks.

“Geez. Yah! Then, what’s with you huh? Tsk,are you a NORMAL person? I don’t think so” Dara yells at him.

“Of course, I am. You don’t think so? Huh, come on, how could you think if you had no brain uh?” he answers coldly as he left Dara and Minzy.

“Hah! Jeongmal!” Dara fists her hands “Yah! You devil Seunghyun! You’re dead!” Dara yells. Seunghyun just waves his hand to Dara. He doesn’t dare to look at the pissed off Dara.

“Oh my, when will you two can get along well?” Minzy says as she puts her hand on Dara’s shoulder.

“When? Tsk, there is no when!” Dara said angrily.

“Aigoo, calm down. Let’s go, CL is waiting us at the canteen” Minzy drags Dara to the canteen. Dara is still pouting her lips and murmured.

 

At the canteen

“CL-roo~~!” Dara hugs CL who already sat.

“yah, yah, yah! Aigoooo, do you miss me that much uh?” CL said as she released Dara’s hands. Dara and Minzy sit beside CL.

“Omo, don’t you miss me?” Dara said as she pinchs CL’s cheeks.

“aigoo, apa!” CL touches her cheeks.

“Yah, this couple, are you ignoring me?” Minzy yells as she cross her hand on her chest.

“aigoo, my baby mingkki, mianhe” CL hugs minzy immediately and they burst into laugh.

“uh, why are you took so long to get here? You know, I’m almost dying here waiting for you two” CL said.

“Aish, as usual, you know what I mean. I’m innocent” Minzy said as she pointed Dara. CL looks at Dara immediately.

“omo, me?” Dara said innocently. Then she smiles, try to avoiding CL’s anger.

“Don’t tell me that you are quarreling with Tabi again” CL sighing. Dara just smiles weirdly.

“Briliant! Absolutely right!” Minzy claps her hands, “Wait, Ssantoki, why can’t you get along with him?”

“Yeah, why are you hate him so much?” CL asks curiously.

“uh? Are you intimidate me? Tsk, of course, because he hates me too” Dara tries to answer their questions.

“Really?” Minzy narrows her eyebrows.

“uhuh, as simple as that” Dara lifted her shoulders. No, that’s not the reason why she hates Seunghyun so much.

--Flashback--

“kyaaaaaa, go! Don’t follow me!” She ran as fast as she can. The tears keeps flowing on her cheeks. She looked at the back, the puppy is still following her. She hates puppies. She hates dogs. She hates all of them. Even the cutest puppy in this world, she hates it. So much. She’s afraid of the puppies. It’s just so scary for her. She is running, she is crying. She trying to sue the puppy not to following her. But she failed. She keeps running and crying. Her eyes becomes blur because of her tears.

“Omma!!!!!!” she is crying. She finds it hard to breathe. She can’t see her way properly. Her eyes is so blur. Her cheeks is already wet with her tears. “Stay away from me! Don’t follow me!” she yells. But the puppy still following her whenever she goes. The puppy seems to like her very much. The puppy has no idea how afraid her with it.  She is running, running, and running. She is running without direction. She keeps running and suddenly bumps into someone. She falls to the ground. She  doesn’t know what to do. The puppy is approaching her. The puppy is getting near. She just covering her face with her palm and still crying.

“Andwae! Andwae! Please, go away!” she tries to sue the puppy while sobbing. She feels something on her legs. Actually, that’s the puppy. She just crying continuously.

“ssshh! Go away!” someone asks the puppy to go. Amazingly, the puppy is following his command. She doesn’t feel something on her legs anymore. Someone grabs her hands, moving its from her face.

“are you alright?” he asks. She opens her eyes and looks at him. She nods.

“w-where is the puppy?” she asks, still sobbing.

“do you afraid of puppy?” he smiles, ”guenchana, the puppy is gone. Here” he offers his hand to her. She just looks at him and then to his hand.

“come on, let me help you to stand” he smiles, still offering his hand. She takes his hand hesitantly.

“gomawoyo” she says softly. She bites her lower lips. She stares at the figure in front of her. A tall boy with smoky eyes. He has sweet smile. His eyes, it’s scary but cool.

--**--

“yah! Dara-yah!” minzy and CL yell in unison. CL shakes dara’s body. It snaps her back to the reality.

“are you daydreaming again?aigooo *sigh*. Your cellphone!” minzy protests her.

“uh?” dara answers, still confuse about what happened.

“OHMYGOSSSHHH!!! Ssantokki! Your phone is ringing! Don’t you hear that?tsk” CL takes Dara’s phone and gives it to dara.

“uh? My phone? Aigoo, aigooo” Dara takes her phone and press the reply button. Minzy and CL just look at their bestfriend, dumbfounded.

“yeoboseyooo~~” dara answers her call lazily.

“YAH! WHAT MAKE YOU TAKE SO LONG TO ANSWER MY CALL?!” someone in the other line yells to Dara. She moves her phone away, it’s too noisy. Minzy and CL look at her with who-is-that expression. Dara just wishperes softly “Hanbyul unnie”.

“omomomomo, don’t yell at me!” dara says.

“yah, dongsaeng-ah. I can’t pick you up—“

“kyaaaa! So that means I can go home with CL and minzy?” Dara says cheerfully. Hoping the YES answer from her unnie.

“NOOOOO! Someone will pick you up. Just wait at the university gate as usual, ara?” hanbyul says.

“who—“ hanbyul hangs up the line before dara manages to ask who will pick her up.

“aigooo, this unnie” dara pouted her lips.

“wae?” CL and minzy ask in unison.

“she said that she can’t pick me up. But she sends someone to replace her picking me up” Dara says. She seems so disappointed.

“aigooo, poor you tokki-ah” Minzy bursts into laugh. CL tries to hold her laugh.

 

Seunghyun walks at the corridor. He was walking alone. No, it’s not that he has no friend. But his friends are still on their class. Seunghyun and his besfriends, Yongbae and Seungri, have no same class today. His two bestfriends are not taking the art class that he took.

“tsk, it’s so boring. Why don’t them take prof.Lee’s class?” he said to himself. He continues to walk to the parking area. But, when he arrived at the outside of the corridor, he saw a skiny girl standing in front of the university gate. Skiny girl, apple hair, and winged sneakers. Looks so familiar for him. He smirks, thinking how to annoy that skiny girl. Slowly, he approaching that skiny girl. Yes, absolutely, she is his only enemy, Dara. Dara has no idea that her enemy a.k.a Seunghyun is right behind her.

why does she look so worried? Tsk, she must be waiting her scary sister. It would be so interesting” seunghyun thinks on his mind. He pulls her by  her bag from behind.

“aigooooo, aigoooo!” Dara shouts, she looks to the one who pulls her, ”Yah! What—“ she couldn’t continue her words, her lips were becoming big-O-shape.

“annyeong” seunghyun smirks, he is still holding Dara’s bag.

“mwoya!!” Dara shakes her body, trying to escape from the smoky eyed guy beside her.

“we’re not done yet” he said coldly. He sends his death glare to Dara.

“m-mwo?! Geez, what do you talking about uh? I don’t get it” Dara said innocently. She tries to escape from him, but failed. Again, he is too strong to her and she is to weak for him.

“tsk, stop pretend that you don’t understand what I mean, you crazy woman!” Dara is about to push him with her tiny hands, but Seunghyun is faster than her. He manages to catch her hands before its pushes him.

“yah, mwoya! Release me, you devil Seunghyun! I don’t have any problem with you, tsk” Dara tries to release her own hands, but it causing Seunghyun tightened his hands on her.

“you don’t have any problem with me? Tsk, fine. But, I HAVE!” Seunghyun seems so angry with Dara. His smoky eyes looks scarier than before.

“what?! Tsk, absurd” Dara looks straight at his eyes.

“my precious hand was bitten by you this morning. You should pay for that!” His husky voice explodes. It becomes even scarier.

“hah? What? Pay? BUHAHAHAHAHAHA! How much? Uh?” she continues to laugh, “yah, Mr. Choi Seunghyun, it’s fine, I will! Just release me, NOW! I’ll pay after you release me”

“tsk, I’m not that stupid. Did you think that I have no brain just like you? I won’t release you easely. It’s not about money, it’s about my pride!”

“geez, pride? Aigooo, so funny” Dara thinks hard how to escape from this guy. She looks to other direction and suddenly says, “OH MY GOOOOOOSHHHH, LEE HYORI!”

“yah, I’ve said, I’m not stupid!” Seunghyun hits Dara’s head, he still doesn’t want to release Dara.

“aigoooo *sigh*, yah, release me! Jebaaaaaaaaal~~ I promise, I’ll pay for it. OK, Seunghyun-ah?” Dara winks to him and gives him her sweetest smile. Hoping he releases her.

“huh, what’s with the smile?” seunghyun said coldly, “NO!”

“geez, I’m trying to be good to you, you devil! You, really” her smile is fading away, “yah, release me!” Dara shakes her hands, tries to escape from him. Seunghyun just smirks. Again, they are too busy quarreling so they’re not realizing that there is a car stop in front of them. Slowly, the door is opened and there is a tall guy with sunglasses exiting the car. He closes the door and approaching them.

“excuse me, I’m here to pick up my pretty princess Dara” the guy said. Making them stop their quarrel. They look at the guy. Seunghyun just narrowing his eyebrows and gives him who-are-you look. The guy takes off his sunglasses.

“omo” that’s just the only word which could she says. The guy just smile to her.

 

Annyeong, I’m back with a new chap, keke^-^

Aigoo, I’m sorry, did it take too long? I’m at my home right now, and I’m definitely forgetting my fics :P

I’m getting lazy now, keke. Seems like I eat too much these past few days at home ^-^ I got sleepy easily so I couldn’t update my fics.

Hope you still there to read my fics, and hope you like it *bows*

One more, happy Ramadhan to all moslems all over the world ^-^

Lousy author,

Byongie ^^