WARS

Paralyzed

author's POV

it's already 8 am and dara is still deep on her dreamland.

knock knock knock! knock knock knock! someone knocks the door

"aigooo, what the, aaaaargh!" dara covers her ears with her pink blanket and her pillow. She continues her sleep again.

"yah, dara-yah!" someone yells and still knocking the door. She surely knows, that is Park Hanbyul, her one and only older sister.

"uuuuuuh, just give me five minutes" Dara murmured on her sleep

"YAH! PARK SANDARA! IT'S ALREADY 8 AM! YOU HAVE A CLASS AT 9 AM! WAKE UP!" Hanbyul tries to wake her up from the outside of Dara's room. No, Dara doesn't lock her room. They have a deal that they can't cross other's teritory.

"just give me 30 minutes more!" Dara yells

"AIGOOOOO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! JUST WAKE UP OR I'LL ENTER YOUR ROOM!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! FINE, FINE, I WAKE UP! NOW!" finally, Dara wakes up from her deep sleep. She hates it when other people entering her room. She doesn't know why, she just hates it. Hanbyul knows her dongsaeng well, just by saying that she'll enter Dara's room and then Dara will wake up imediately.

"oke, go down on 20 minutes. Appa and omma have waiting at the dining room" Hanbyul said as she heading to dining room.

"OOOOHKAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII" Dara screams so Hanbyul can hear clearly. "Why don't the maid who wake me up instead of my unnie?" Dara climbs down from her bed. She stands up and grab her towel. She walks to the bathroom. She looks herself on the mirror. "Aigooooooo~, why am i so pretty?" She narrowed her eyebrow and going to take a bath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the other mansion~

"Mr. Choi Seunghyun, it's time to wake up. It's already 8 am. You have a class at 9 am" Mr. Kim said

"ne~" Seunghyun said. But he doesn't even move a bit. He is such a deep sleeper.

"Mr. Choi Seunghyun, wake up" Mr. Kim shakes Seunghyun's body.

"Just give me---"

"No, Mr. Choi" Mr. Kim cuts his word. And then Seunghyun wakes up and walks to the bathroom like a zombie with his closed eyes.

"Mr.Choi, here is the towel" Seunghyun grabs the towel and heading to the bathroom. The maids bow to him and exiting Seunghyun's room.

"Aigoooo, why should i go to the class? can i just skip it?" He murmured as he walks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara is on her car. No, she is not driving. Her sister drives her to make sure that she doesn't go to somewhere else instead of her college.

"Unnie, i'm not a kid anymore. Why don't you allow me to drive myself uh?" She protests her sister.

"Yah, you escaped when i allowing you to drive. You didn't go to the college and you just fooling around the city. I can't believe you anymore" Hanbyul said coldly.

"Aigooo, i won't do it again unnie! i promise, i promise!" She begged like a kid that wants her mom buying her a doll.

"No! Appa and omma don't allow too. Just ask them if you brave enough"

"Unniiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee! Jebal~~~" She begged with her puppy eyes

"NOOOOOO! Just accept it" Hanbyul stops the car "Here you go, study well" Hanbyul said as she shooks Dara's hair

"Yah, unnie, my hair!" She pouted her lips and go out from the car

"Annyeong" Hanbyul said cheerfully and waved her hand to Dara as she started the car and leaving.

"Aigoooo, what a bad unnie!" Dara shouted and repaired her apple hair. She walks to the gate and entering her college. "Fine, i'll ask appa then. Unnie, just wait! I'll get appa's permission to drive. Ssantoki, fighting!" She talks to her self. She enters her college cheerfully with her lovely winged sneakers and ransel on her back. She looks good on her pink shirt and her jeans. Yeah, it's not that good. She looks like an elementary student instead of a college student. She walks like a model an the catwalk and waving to everyone that look at her. "Annyeong, annyeong~"

"Yah, move away! you blocking my way" a husky voice yells at her. Yes, she knows it for sure. That husky voice is belong to Choi Seunghyun aka Tabi. She turns around and greets him.

"Annyeong. Uh oh, did i blocking your way?" She said innocently

"Yah, just move away!" He said coldly. He knows it for sure. She won't do it. They are completely enemies. He wants it like this and she wants it like that.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ any problem with that uh?" She said. She turns around and walks again.

"Yah!" He pulled her ransel and making her hitting the floor. She looks at him angrily.

"Wae? I've told you not to block my way" He smirks. He offered his hand to her "May I help you?" still smirking like a devil. Dara takes his hand and then stands up.

"Gomawo" She smiles cutely and suddenly bites Seunghyun's hand.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH" He shouted. Dara runs and leaving Seunghyun who still screaming to her

"YAH, CRAZY WOMAN! DON'T ESCAPE FROM ME!" He shouted and begins to run. Dara stucks her tounge out and runs as fast as she can.

"Oh My God, Oh My God! He is so fast. I forget that he has long legs! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ommaaaaaaaaaa!" Dara looks to the back. There is Seunghyun, he is still trying to chase her.

"CRAZY WOMAN! STOP THERE!" he shouts and runs towards Dara. Seriously, they looked like two kids that playing around. Dara runs as fast as she can. And crap, she has no more strength. She has no more energy to run. She is being slower and slower. Meanwhile, Seunghyun is being near to her. She tries her best to running away from that smoky eyed guy.

"AIGOO AIGOOO! WHERE IS THE CLASS? WHERE IS THE CLASS? I NEED TO ENTER THE CLASS!" She murmured. And crap! Someone grabs her hands! That's definitely devil Seunghyun!

"YAH! STOP!" He said. She tries to escape but he is too strong for her.

"Aigooooooo~~~, annyeonghaseyo Mr. Choi Seunghyun! How are you? Long time no see. Omomomo, you are all grown up now. Oh my God *adding CL's OhMyGod here* kekeke" She puts fake smile on her lips.

"Yah, don't playing around with me, you crazy woman!" He shouted and tightened his hand on Dara's. He gives her his death glare.

"Ohoho~ Mr. Choi Seunghyun" She tapped Seunghyun chest cutely "Look, we are already in front of our class. Let's enter our class and let me go. Oh, i know, you miss me that much but ottoke, the class is almost started. You can meet me when the class is over, kekeke"

"You crazy woman, you have to pay for bitting my hand!" He said coldly and looked at her with his killer eyes

"Ohoho~ how much? just tell meeeeeh" She smirks. He pulls her closer to him. He moves his head lower so he could look straight to her eyes. She looks straight at his eyes. Their face are so close. She can see fire on his smoky eyes. She gives him her cold stare. They are just silent and look at each other angrily.

"YAH, YOU TWO! JUST GO IN AND DON'T YELL HERE!" Someone opens the class's door from inside the class and ruined their silent war. They look at the one who yelled at them. And, surprisingly, that was Prof. Lee. Thay look at each other again. They back to their position earlier, they looks like a couple that going to kiss.

"Aigoo, omomomo, are you two going to have a kiss scene here?" Prof. Lee asked

"NOOOOOO!" They said in unison. Seunghyun releases Dara's hand and Dara pushes him away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aigooo, i can't write a better chap, i'm sorry *bows*

hope you like it ^^