Chapter 7: nevermind the update....

Directions

Later at the "Music Shot" stage....(yes "Music Shot" is a fictional show...)

MC: Next, a duo performance by the dancing machines of both SNSD and B2ST!

Kikwang: That's my cue!

Doojoon: Wait. Where are you going?

Kikwang: Didn't you hear, I've got a dancing performance!

Doojoon: With the dancing machine of SNSD? Wait.....isn't that Hyoyeon?!?!?

Kikwang: Uh.....yeah......

Doojoon: Dude! I thought we talked about this! You know how I feel about her!

Kikwang: I know, hyung, I know. I even tried to talk to manager-hyung about it, but he just wouldn't let up! He insisted on me dancing! You know, "the dancing machines of both groups" kind of thing. I even mentioned you as many times as I could!

*cue flash back*

Manager: Hey Kikwang! You've got a dancing performance on the next "Music Shot" recording.

Kikwang: Really? Alright! I get an entire stage all to myself!

Manager: Actually, it's going to be duo. You're dancing with Hyoyeon of SNSD.

Kikwang: Oh....*thinking* wait a minute...doesn't Doojoon-hyung have a crush on Hyoyeon?

Kikwang: Uh hyung...you know an even better choice for the duo performance? Doojoon-hyung! He's actually an even better dancer than I am! He's great! H-he's like the Korean Michael Jackson of our generation! Plus he's an awesome guy and uh he's the leader and the oldest! And he just might haveacrushonHyoyeon. Did I mention he's a great dancer?

Manager: ........Yeeeaaahhhhh you're still performing.

Kikwang: You didn't hear everything I just heard?

Manager: I did, I did. It's just.....fangirls want you more than they want Doojoon so, it's all about the ratings.

Kikwang: Oh.....

*end flashback*

Kikwang: And that's just how it went....

Doojoon: ......oh.....okay.

Kikwang: No hard feelings right?

Doojoon: No....not at all....

Kikwang: Okay then........bye then hyung.......

Doojoon: Yeah.....bye......

*kikwang leaves*

Doojoon: That's it......that's it......

Junhyung: What is it Doojoon?

Doojoon: Hyoyeon is dancing with Kikwang.

Junhyung: And? How does that mean that "that's it"?

Doojoon: It's KIKWANG! Everyone loves Kikwang! Once Hyoyeon sees his amazing dance skils, she'll be totally vulnerable! She'll fall for him! I mean, who doesn't?!?

Junhyung: Are you sure you're not blowing this out of proportion?

Doojoon: No. I'm being perfectly sensible right now.

Junhyung: Are you sure?

Doojoon: Put yourself in the position of a girl.

Junhyung: I'd rather not. Here, let me put some sense into you. Now you like Hyoyeon right?

Doojoon: Yeah.

Junhyung: You'd even go so far as to say you LOVE her right?

Doojoon: Y-yeah.

Junhyung: SO..that means that you shouldn't have to give up right?

Doojoon: Yeah..

Junhyung: SO... I say that you don't jump to conclusions and you make Hyoyeon yours!

Doojoon: YEAH! SCREW THE SCRIPT! I'm gonna get out on that stage and make Hyoyeon mine right now!

Junhyung: Yeah-wait what?

Doojoon: Wait for me Hyoyeon!

Junhyung: Wait this isn't what I meant!

*doojoon is already gone*

Yoseob: Where's hyung going?

Junhyung: *sigh* He's going to go embarrass on TV

Hyunseung: ....

Yoseob: Well hopefully he doesn't do anything rash...

At the stage.....

* doojoon runs to the side of the stage where no one can see him yet*

Doojoon: There they are! *runs onto the stage*

Fans: What the heck is going on?....Why is Doojoon-oppa out here?......Is this supposed to be part of the show?

Kikwang: Hyung! What are you doing?!?

Doojoon: The best thing I've ever done in my life....

*pushes kikwang out of the way*

Doojoon: Can I dance with you?

Hyoyeon: *blush* Uh w-well I don't see why not...

*and then they start doing some freestyle stuff that im not going mention because i know nothing about dancing while kikwang just slowly walks off the stage*

Suddenly, Doojoon and Hyoyeon start doing some tango stuff and they end up in this postion...

Both are breathing heavily from the intense passionate dance they've just done. Doojoon feeling in the moment, decides to rashly go in for a kiss. Hyoyeon is a bit taken back and is hesitant to return the kiss but thinking things through decides "Screw it" and returns the kiss. Meanwhile everyone in Korea's face is as follows:

while the DooHyo shippers faces are as follows:

(if you know your memes then this will make perfect sense to you. if you dont i suggest looking these up the first one is "dramatic face" while the second is "me gusta")

After the performance....

B2ST Manager: WHAT IN THE GOD'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?

Doojoon: Well, it was a kind of a "in the moment" kind of thing.....

B2ST Manager: It was going to be a regular dance performance between 2 really good dancers! And then you come in and steal Hyoyeon from Kikwang! Do you know how he feels having a woman stolen from him?!?

Kikwang: I'm actually not affected by it in any way.

B2ST Manager: W-well anyway. It was a big shock but it was no biggie, we could have played if off as just a part of the script! But then at the end, you kissed her! Do you have any idea what you just got yourselves into?!? This is going to be a huge scandal! I can already see the headlines! "DOOJOON OF BEAST AND HYOYEON OF SNSD! SECRET LOVERS!"

Doojoon: I'm really sorry, hyung. But....you know.....I was drunk with adrenaline?

B2ST Manager: *sigh* Sorry I yelled but you know, this is going to be really troublesome....I have no idea how I'm going to explain this to Cube. We're going to have to apologize to SM for deflowering the lips of one of their artists....

*ring ring*

B2ST manager: Yobosaeyo? Ah! Mr. Hong(founder of Cube)! Ah yes I saw what just happened! I'm really sorry and- say wha? Oh okay...umm.. yes...I'll ask them right away.....yes...bye.

Yoseob: Who was that?

B2ST Manager: Mr. Hong. He called me about the kiss....

Doojoon: *gulp* am i fired?

B2ST Manager: No.

Doojoon: OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN-ah. say what?

B2ST Manager: You're not fired. Actually, Mr. Hong thinks what you did was great.

Hyunseung: *spits water*

Dongwoon: UGH!

Yoseob: It was great?!?

B2ST Manager: Yup, he talked with Mr. Soo Man and apparently, they want to exploit Doojoon and Hyoyeon and announce them as an idol couple.

Junhyung: You mean like me and Hara?

Yoseob: What? Man! How do you guys get all the girls?

Doojoon: Well, hyung, there's just one problem with that, because um we're not actually dating....

B2ST manager: You mean you guys kissed but you guys aren't even going out?!?

Doojoon: *nods*

B2ST manager: Man, you done effed up.....

Doojoon: Sorry.

B2ST Manager: What are you waiting for?

Doojoon: What?

B2ST Manager: GO AND ASK HER OUT!

Doojoon: Right away hyung! *runs to SNSD room*

Yoseob: I thought you knew about hyung's feelings toward Hyoyeon....

B2ST manager: I do...

Kikwang: *spits water*

Dongwoon: Dude what the-?!?

Kikwang: You knew?!?

Junhyung: Everyone does, what, you thought you were the only one?

Kikwang: Kinda, yeah! So, then why did you get angry at him about the kiss?

B2ST Manager: Well, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but me and the manager of SNSD knew about Doojoon and Hyoyeon's feelings toward each other, so we devised a plan to get them to become an idol couple and we proposed it to Cube and SM. They thought it was a great idea, so we just went ahead with it...

Kikwang: So.....this was all just a plan to get them to become an idol couple?

B2ST manager: Hey, this is going to make both of us more money and they're happy! It's a win-win situation!

Yoseob: Man, that's effed up....

B2ST manager: What do you mean?

Junhyung: So me and Hara were both just a way to make money too?

B2ST manager: No! W-well yes but-

Kikwang: I don't know you anymore hyung.....

B2ST manager: Oh c'mon guys!

At the SNSD dressing room....

Doojoon: *bursts through door* Is Hyoyeon here?

Yoona: What is with men and bursting through our door?

Sooyoung: If you're looking for Hyoyeon she's by the water fountain....

Doojoon: Thanks! *runs for water fountain*

Sunny: Mm-mm.. men...

Yoona and Sooyoung: True.

At the fountain...

Doojoon: Hyoyeon!

Hyoyeon: Doojoon-ssi....

Doojoon: *breathing heavily* Listen....about eariler....

Hyoyeon: Oh, you mean the ....kiss....

Doojoon: Y-yeah, um about that,um........I've really liked you ever since I debuted and I really like your dancing and I think you're really pretty and I have a poster of you in my dorm and I just wanted to know if you  maybe wanted to go on a date? *said the following really fast*

Hyoyeon:......w-well....

Doojoon: Or you couldn't, if it's too troublesome for you.....

Hyoyeon: No! No, I'd love to *smiles*

Doojoon: Really?

Hyoyeon: Yeah, I'd love to go on a date with you.

Doojoon: Yahoo! Oh, uh I'm free on Saturday next week, is that okay with you?

Hyoyeon: Yeah. That's perfect.

Doojoon: Great! Uh, see you later then.....

Hyoyeon: See you on Saturday...

At the B2ST dorm.....

Doojoon: I got it! I'm going on a date with Hyoyeon next Saturday!

Dongwoon: That's great hyung!

Hyunseung: Way to go!

Kikwang: Wear protection!

Doojoon: Hey! It's just a first date, that's it...hey, where's manager-hyung?

Yoseob: Oh, him.

Doojoon: What happened?

Manager: You see, Doojoon, the whole getting you together with Hyoyeon was just a way for both of us to make more money. We thought that since you guys would be happy, and we'd make more money, it'd be a win-win situation, but I was wrong. It was a really bad thing for us to do and I'm sorry.

Doojoon: Oh........well it's alright.

Manager: Really?

B2ST: Really?!?

Yoseob: Hyung, aren't you mad or anything?

Doojoon: No, I'm not. I was a little at first, but right now, I'm happy and Hyoyeon is happy, so that's the only thing that matters. I'm going to be the bigger man and just turn the other cheek.

Manager: Really? *close to tears*

Doojoon: Really.

Manager: *hugs doojoon and starts to cry* I'm really sorry Doojoon! I never thought that it would be a bad thing, but I was wronggggg!

Doojoon: Hyung, it's-it's okay, really. Please, get off me.

At the SNSD room....

Hyoyeon: *enters room*

Yoona: So how'd it go?

Hyoyeon: We've got a date on Saturday.

Sooyoung: What? Really? Oh my gosh , I'm so happy for you!

Yoona and Seohyun and Yuri and Sunny and Hyoyeon: Kyaa~

Jessica: What if Onew and I go on a date? Wait what am I talking about?

Tiffany: What if Wooyoung and I go on a date? *sigh* I wish...

Taeyeon: Maybe I should ask Wooyoung on a date....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yeeeuppppp i got doohyo up in the house! enjoy!!! chapter 7! oh and if you didnt hear, ive got a oneshot coming up, its gonna be kinda suggestive but it's onsica, so if you ship onsica like i do then i hope you like it !!!!! now which couple should i expand on next chapter?......