Chapter 12: SUPER EXTRA ONSICA/WOOTAE/WOOFANY HARDCORE ROMANTIC LOVE LOVE DESU.

Directions

Jessica: Ohhh~~, Onew~~~~.........Onew~!....Oneeeeewwwwwww-

*SMACK*

Onew: L;ASDKFJL;ASDKFNSDFCHICKENLAKSJDFLSDJFLSKAJTURTLESLFKJADIJ WHAT'S GOING ON?

Jessica: You were having this really weird dream. Here, the soup's done.

Onew: Oh......right.

Jessica:.......So what were you dreaming about?

Onew: *eyes widen as he spits some soup* Nothing! Nothing at all!

Jessica: Uh huh......

*jessica just keeps staring at onew eating, smiling like a creeper the entire time....but a very pretty creeper*

Onew: *thinking* Well, this isn't so bad.....It's almost like we're married.............................I MEAN WHAT.

At the Win Win studio...

Taeyeon: Today, our special guests are Taecyeon and Junsu from 2PM, and Tiffany and Sunny from my very own SNSD.

*applause*

*some win win stuff that i am really VERY LAZY to specify so just use your imagination or something*

Taeyeon: And our last bit of the day, is something new to the show...

Wooyoung: Oh really? What is it?

Taeyeon: Oh I think you'll enjoy it. *thinking* well, at least I will. kekeke~~

*yada yada yada intro and it is revealed that the cast of win win will have to do that one game that 2PM and 2AM did on idol world season 3. yeah you know that one game with the paper and stuff. yeahahahah.*

Wooyoung: Oh god.

Taeyeon: Oh yeahhhhh.

Taecyeon: OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN.

Junsu: THIS IS A CONSPIRACY.

Sunny & Tiffany: This will not end well.

* after getting into paired up, the only people that are doing it are taeyeon, wooyoung, tiffany and sunny, taecyeon, junsu*

*first up is woofany/wootae, kekeke ~~~~*

Some other host whose name I didn't bother looking up: Okay, ready? Hana......dul.......set!

*taeyeon gets a sheet in and faces wooyoung*

*wooyoung tries to get the sheet from taeyeon's mouth but secretly, taeyeon isn't letting him, kekeke*

*all of a sudden taeyeon just lets go of the sheet and they end up KISSING EACH OTHER, (because everything in my story is too good to be true)*

Tiffany: *furious* Yah! Hurry up and get the next one! *thinking* Just watch, Taeyeon....

*wooyoung actually gets the sheet this time, much to taeyeon's dismay and faces tiffany*

*tiffany, instead of grabbing it, keeps pushing it onto wooyoung so that wooyoung has to keep holding it, kekekeke~~~*

*wooyoung runs out of breath and the sheet drops and THEY END UP KISSING EACH OTHER TOO (oh my god, what am i doing)*

*tiffany smirks at taeyeon who is also furious*

The above process repeats until they run out of time, now it's time for sunny, taecyeon, and junsu...

* sunny picks up the sheet and faces taecyeon*

*taecyeon eagerly awaits his and sunny's "kiss"*

.......................

........................

......................

...........................

Cameraman: Hey! Hold up! Stop everything! The cameras aren't working! They're not recording anything!

Taecyeon: Well, how much longer until they start working again?

Camerman: ......Hmm, looks like we'll have to end here for tonight.....

Taecyeon: Oh, come on man!

Sunny: *also disappointted*

Junsu: *pats taec's back* It's okay, man....

Taecyeon: THIS IS A CONSPIRACY.

Back at the SHINee dorm...

Jessica: Eww, you stink, Jinki!

Onew: *sniffs himself and starts gagging*

Jessica: Here, stand up. *helps onew up* Now, get undressed and I'll help you take a shower.

Onew: *eyes widen* N-No! That's fine! I can do it myself! *wobbles*

Jessica: Well, clearly, you're not! No, c'mon, off with the shirt! *tries to take onew's shirt off*

Onew: N-No really! *struggles* It's fine, Sooyeon. *stuggles* Sooyeon, stop it.*stuggles*

Jessica: Jinki, c'mon *struggles* Jinki! *struggles* TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT, DAMMIT.

Minho: Reeaal smooth.

Jessica and Onew: *turn to face Minho*

Jessica: *gets off Onew*

Minho: Here, I'll take care of hyung, Jessica-noona, you can go home.

Jessica: Really? Are you sure? Cause I can help him, you know, I'm real good at helping and stuff-

Minho: Go.

Jessica: Okay. *leaves*

Onew: Phew! Now I can go shower! * takes off shirt*

*click*

Onew: What was that?

Minho: NOONA!

Jessica: Okay, okay, I'm going. *leaves*

Minho: Aish, so how was having Jessica-noona helping you today?

Onew: It was cool, it was almost we were mar-

Minho: *looks at Onew strangely* Mar..?

Onew: Mar, Mar, Mario and Luigi! Yeah! Eating shrooms and grabbing coins and stuff!

Minho: *looks at Onew* You should stop smoking weed, hyung.

Onew: What?!? I do not smoke!

Minho: Then explain Mario and Luigi.

Onew: ..............................

Minho: Yeah, I thought so, okay, get your in the shower.

Onew: Okay. *heads towards door and gets to living room*

*click*

Minho: NOONAAAAAA!!!!!!

Jessica: Okay, for reals this time, I'm leaving. Bye~! *leaves, FOR REALS THIS TIME*

Minho: I swear to god, you two. Aish........

At the SNSD dorm............

Jessica: *drooling over Onew's shirtless pics*

Yuri: So how was Onew's place?

Jessica: *hides phone* Normal! Why wouldn't it be!? It was completely non-eventful and standard!

Yuri:....................Riiiiight. *turns to Taeyeon and Tiffany*

Jessica: *goes back to drooling over shirtless jinki*

Yuri: What's with you guys?

Tiffany: Why don't you ask her, she was all over him!

Taeyeon: Oh you're one to talk!

Yuri: Nevermind, I don't wanna know.

Tiffany: *thinking* Hmph! I'll be the one to steal Wooyoung's heart!

Taeyeon: *thinking* I will get Wooyoung in my pants!

Jessica: *thinking* Mmmmmm, Jinkiiiiii~.

Yuri: *thinking* What is wrong with these people?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEEEEUUUUUP IT WAS A DREAM. ONEW AND JESSICA ARE NOT ACTUALLY TOGETHER. oh my god, i am such a troll. SO chapterrrrrr 12! tiffany and taeyeon are getting into a rivalry! jessica finally got pics of onew shirtless! yuri has no idea wtf is wrong with these people! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand taecyeon may never get his kiss with sunny! why? because it's a conspiracy!!

on another note, remember doohyo? Yeahahahahahahahah. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS: SUPER DATING DOOHYO ROMANTIC DATING TIME LOVE LOVE DESU.

QUICK QUESTION: you guys remember my fanfic? the hangover? you think i should like keep writing more ? i dont know im conflicted. should i write more written or should i not write ? sigh such a hard decision (ps there was sarcasm in that last sentence)