Saviour

My Lovely Teacher

It’s been a few days since that night in the ice-cream store, and let’s just say that things between you and Jaejin have not improved. Today, the two of you would be alone as Seunghyun and the other members went back to Korea for some promotions.  

You sat in your chair and watched the young man construct sentences, you must have zoned out for a few minutes because the next thing you knew Jaejin was finished and poking you.

You looked up at him with a slightly annoyed pout.

Jaejin: Are you alright?
You A-Ah, yeah, I’m fine.

You quickly ended the lesson and said goodbye to Jaejin. On the way home you decided to go into a café and buy some bubble tea, you didn’t notice that someone was watching you.

After you got your tea and went home, the whole time you got the feeling as if someone was following you but you just shrugged it off, just as you were about to open the door a hand was placed on your mouth and you were pushed to the ground.

You thrashed around violently, hoping to get away but his grip on you was tight.

???: They’ll be none of that…

His voice was slurred and had a hint of lust. He reeked of alcohol. Suddenly, the weight was gone and you wrist was grabbed by another hand, a smaller more delicate hand. You ran with the stranger away from the man.

When you both stopped, you began to heavily pant and sat down, you opened your eyes and saw Jaejin.

You: J-Jaejin!?


Sorry for not updating this lately Unnie Q.Q

Also, there are two chapters left, the next one and then the ^^

Then I'll start working on the other one you requested c: