My Teacher Is So Pretty

My Lovely Teacher

Jaejin: Japanese lessons!?
Hongki: Yes, Japanese lessons. Don’t worry, Seunghyun will also be taking them.
Jaejin: But Hyung, why us?
Hongki: Stop complaining, this could be a great opportunity for you both.
Jaejin: But… why do we have to learn Japanese?
Hongki: Isn’t is obvious? We’re in Japan right now for promotions and no offence but you two are really slow at learning Japanese, so we hired a teacher.
 

It’s not as if Jaejin didn’t want to learn a new language, it’s just that he was scared he’d mess up in front of Seunghyun and be made fun of by him. Even after his attempts at aegyo to change Hongki’s mind, he was still forced to do it. So he decided to it up and try, who knows maybe he could make friends with his new teacher.

Seunghyun walked into the room after Hongki left.

Seunghyun: I’m guessing Hongki already told you?
Jaejin: Yeah… when do we start?
Seunghyun: the teacher should be here in about an hour or so.
Jaejin: Wait… the teacher is coming here?
Seunghyun: Only for today, other day’s we’ll be going to his house to learn.
Jaejin: The teacher is a man?
Seunghyun: I think so… but I’m not too sure.
Jaejin: Well… there goes my chances at flirting.

At his comment, Seunghyun playfully hit his arm and started laughing.

Seunghyun: Yah! We’re meant to be learning not flirting!
Jaejin: *Laughs* Sorry, come on; let’s get changed so we’ll be ready for the teacher to come.

By the time Jaejin and Seunghyun had changed their clothes and cleaned up a little, the teacher was already here.

Jonghun: Jaejin! Seunghyun! Your teacher is here!

The two boys came into the living room, expecting to see a male teacher, but when they got there they saw a female, she was absolutely gorgeous, she had light wavy brown hair and the most beautiful pair of brown eyes they have ever seen. They were left speechless.

Jonghun: *Nudges Jaejin and whispers* Close your mouth before you start drooling.

His face went bright red and he tried not to make eye contact with you, you smiled and chuckled slightly at their strange behaviour.

Seunghyun: Are you our Japanese teacher?
You: Yes, it’s very nice to meet you all, my name is Nakamura Natacha.
Seunghyun: Uwah~ Noona’s name is pretty! My name is Song Seunghyun and this is Lee Jaejin, we’ll be your students!
You: It’s very nice to meet you both; I’ll look forward to teaching you both.

When all the hellos were said, they showed you to the room that you would use to teach them. It was medium sized room with painted walls that were covered with pictures, in the room there was a whiteboard on the wall which you requested and some seats, tables and desks. You smiled at the room, it looked like a classroom and you appreciated all the hard work that must have gone into making this possible.

You had the script of what Seunghyun and Jaejin would be saying in their promotion, your job was simple, help them to memorized their words and teach them some basic Japanese that would help them whenever they came to Japan. You had little over four months to do this, it wasn’t a great deal of time but if they were as hard working as they are in their Idol life’s then they should pick this up pretty quickly.

You sat down at your desk and the boys sat opposite you, you got out the script and quickly read through it.

You: They didn’t give you anything too difficult, so this will be fairly easy.
Jaejin: If we learn it quickly, are we able to use the rest of the lessons to spend time with you?
Seunghyun: *Hits him* Yah! Be respectful to Noona! I’m sorry about him; he’s a bit of a dope.
You: I-It’s no trouble at all *quietly* although, it would make sense to learn slower if you want to spend more time with me…
Seunghyun: What was nothing?
You: N-Nothing! Anyway, first I’ll read it in Korean so you know what you’re saying, then I’ll read it in Japanese, all you have to do is repeat the Japanese.

This is how the day went by, you reading it out in Japanese and them repeating their lines, eventually they memorized their lines, as they said their lines, your smile grew wider, you were happy that you were able to help them learn a new language. When you were confident that they fully mastered their lines you moved on to teaching them some basic Japanese, you had a few hours left, you were surprised at how quickly they were learning, from what Hongki told you, they were awful.

At the end of your lesson it was already dark outside, you got up from your desk, getting the attention of the two boys that were studying hard.

You: Sumimasen, but today’s lesson has ended. I’ll see you both tomorrow, alright?
Jaejin: Ah wait, its dark I’ll walk you home.
You: I-It’s fine.
Jaejin: I can’t let such a beautiful lady walk home in the dark o her own, please, let me take you home.
You: *sighs* O-Okay, thank you.
Jaejin: Seunghyun, tell the others I’m taking her home.
Seunghyun: Alright, see you later Hyung.

The walk home was awkward, although toy did appreciate him going through the trouble of walking you home, before you knew it you were at your front door.

You: Thank you so much.
Jaejin: You’re welcome, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.
You: Yeah…

Jaejin come closer to you and softly kissed your forehead, before smirking and walking away. You were left stunned for a few seconds before you went into your house and slid down the door until you were sitting, you felt your heartbeat increase and your face getting hotter and hotter.

His lips felt soft, and you wanted to know how they would feel on yours too. You didn’t think much of it, you thought it was simply a friendly gesture.

You: I’m sure it is… he’s just being nice, yeah… I mean, we hardly know each other.

You wanted to kiss him, just once; you wanted to feel his lips on yours. And little did you know, he wanted the exact same thing.

 


Hope you enjoyed the first chapter ^^