Found Out

If This Was A Movie

Baekhyun walks to the studio that he used to visit every break lunch time. A big room with a big mirorr in every side that makes that room look like a dance practice room. But there's also a piano, guitar, microfon, etc that makes that room also look like a music studio. Baekhyun confused about what kind of room is that. Is it studio for dance practice or music? Well, whatever is this baekhyun still enjoy for being there.

 

This place was the very first place that baekhyun's found when he look around the school. He wondered why there is no student who come here. Baekhyun was always dreaming for being a singer, he enjoy it when he singing. It feels like music is already being part of him. But his father never support him, his father always said being singer is useless. He always said being singer is doesnt makes baekhyun success. Thats why baekhyun never singing and his dream deep inside.

 

But when he found this room, it feel like his dream is live again. Especially when he saw some paper with song partiture there, he guess someone or a group was composing song here. Baby don't cry, Don't Go, XOXO that was tittle of some song there and thats all was composed by EXO. Baekhyun sings Don't Go yesterday and it was awesome. He really curious who is EXO. Is it a group or what? He decide to find it out later. Now he wanna sing one of that song again, he look at the paper one by one and finally pick Baby don't cry.

Baekhyun put the partiture in the piano, he sat in front of the piano and start playing. 

 

더는 망설이지 마 제발 내 심장을 거두어 가

그래 날카로울수록 좋아 달빛 조차도 눈을 감은 밤
나 아닌 다른 남자였다면 희극 안의 한 구절이었더라면 
너의 그 사랑과 바꾼 상처 모두 태워버려

Baby don’t cry tonight 어둠이 걷히고 나면
Baby don’t cry tonight 없었던 일이 될 거야
물거품이 되는 것은 네가 아니야 끝내 몰라야 했던
so Baby don’t cry cry 내 사랑이 널 지킬 테니

"Baekhyun...?"

 

Baekhyun stop playing. He turn around and he ssurprised to see Chanyeol was standing there in front of the door with some boys. Are they EXO?

 

"P-park?"

 

"That british boy!" Chen said while pointing at baekhyun. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I-i'm.."

 

"Are you the one who sing just now?" Suho ask.

 

Baekhyun nods "Y-yeah.."

 

"You know him chan?" Lay ask to chanyeol who just keep staring at baekhyun.

 

"Y-yea! He's Baekhyun, the new student." Chanyeol said introducing baekhyun to his friends. "Ah.. So this new boy was your—AW!" Chanyeol step on sehun's feet before Sehun finishing his sentence. "Shut up." Chanyeol said to sehun, sehun just rolling his eyes.

 

Luhan clear his throat, "So, You're baekhyun? What are you doing here? In our practice room."

 

"Y-yeah, I'm... Just.." Baekhyun confused what to say, he scared that those boy will mad at him. But he finally sigh and clear his throat, "I'm sorry, i don't mean for being rude because using you guys practice room. I just accidently found this room and playing some song here. Sorry"

 

Chanyeol laugh and walk closer to baekhyun, "It's okay baek, This room was open for everyone here." Chanyeol pick some paper from the piano, "You're the one who sing this song, just now?"

 

Baekhyun nods "Yeah"

 

"Thats our song" jongin said. Baekhyun surprised "What? Seriously? You guys EXO?"

 

They all nods "Yes baek, all of the song here was composed by us" chanyeol said proudly

"Oh, sorry because i sing it without permission. I just enjoying those song. Thats all was awesome!"

 

Kyungsoo laugh, "You're too much, but thanks. Its okay, your voice suits that song well anyway"

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah, why don't you just join us?" chen ask and that's make baekhyun excited, "Wait..Seriously?! But...we don't even know each other, i mean, we just meet!"

 

Chanyeol pats baekhyun shoulder, "It's okay baek. I know you're a good boy and your voice was awesome too. I'm glad if you want to join us!" 

 

Sehun coughs. "If your reason was because we don't know each other, well, I'm sehun. The youngest."

"I'm Luhan"

 

"I'm Lay"

 

"I'm the most handsome chen"

 

"I'm jongin and this is kyungsoo" jongin said while pats the shorther beside him.

 

"I'm Suho, the leader but not the oldest"

 

"I'm the oldest but the cutest, xiumin"

 

"I'm Tao panda"

 

"And i'm Kris"

 

Baekhyun smile and nods, "Okay guys, i'm gladly join EXO"

 

"Wohoooo!!!" Chanyeol yelled happyly. Finally, now he's getting more closer with baekhyun. He'll meet him everyday, oh thats gonna be awesome.

 

"Welcome here then! So, lets continue composing XOXO, that song haven't done yet" Suho said while walking to the laptop in the corner. Kyungsoo, chen, kris, xiumin and tao following him. Jongin and lay go to the tape and put a CD meanwhile Luhan go to the piano and sehun following him.

 

Baekhyun still feel awkward, he confused what is he supposed to do. Join the other composing song, or dancing along with lay and jongin, or maybe join sehun and luhan in the piano? But he just standing stupidly because too confused.

 

"So, you're always here when the break time?" Chanyeol said make baekhyun a little bit surprised. "Hm? ah, yeah. I found this place was intersting so yeah, i go here everyday"

 

Chanyeol smile, now he know baekhyun was not a ghost. The reason why baekhyun gone when the break time was because he go to studio. Because people rarely go to studio so they never expected baekhyun was there and it makes them think baekhyun gone because he never seen in the canteen, class or library.

 

"Your song was awesome" Chanyeol laugh "Really?"

 

"Yeah, did you guys always spending your time here everyday?"

 

"No, just some days. But we love music so we often go here for composing song, dancing, and play some instrument"

 

"I'm glad to meet you all"

 

"Why?"

 

Baekhyun put his head down, remember again about his dream for being a singer. "You guys makes my dream live again."

 

Chanyeol silent, watching the brunette that look down blankly, What is he talking about? Chanyeol ask to his self in confusion.

 

"Baek, Come here!" Luhan suddenly shout from the piano.

Baekhyun put his head up and walks to luhan with chanyeol following behind. "Why hyung?" baekhyun ask.

 

"Baek, sit here. Play the piano for me" Luhan said while pats the seat, asking baekhyun to sit. Baekhyun nods and sit beside him.

 

"Wait, hyung. I can play it for you!" Sehun said, trying to get luhan attention (again). Luhan look at sehun for a while but shake his head, "Nah, I want baekhyun."

 

"Baby don't cry" Luhan said to baekhyun. Baekhyun nods again and start playing the piano, Luhan singing with his soft voice. Sound of the piano and luhan voice match really well. Sehun feel jealous to see baekhyun and luhan who look match as well. He pulled chanyeol to the corner.

 

"Chan! Look at that new boy!" Sehun said in whisper.

 

"What?"

 

"He look close with luhan. Don't you jealous?"

 

"Why should i? He just playing the piano for luhan"

 

"But.."

 

Chanyeol flick sehun forehead, "You're too possessive, kid. No wonder luhan never fall for you." Chanyeol said while leaving sehun and back to the piano. Sehun sigh deeply.

 

Luhan choughing when he's done singing. "Ah, i'm thirsty"

 

"Me too!" Jongin shouted.

 

"Me too, I'm gonna buy some bottle of juice for us then." Baekhyun said while walking to the door. "Baek, let me accompany you!" Chanyeol runs following baekhyun who already walks out from the studio.

 

***

 

"So, since when EXO was created?" Baekhyun ask to chanyeol as they walk to the canteen.

 

"Hmm.. We're already close since first year, when we know about our own abilities we decide to make EXO. Short story"

 

"Abilities?"

 

"Yeah, mine is rapp with Kris and Tao. Kai, lay, and sehun, they're dancing very well. Suho, kyungsoo, chen, luhan, and xiumin hyung have a nice voice as well. So yeah, thats how EXO created." Baekhyun nods "I see.."

 

They arrived in the canteen and go to the fending machine in the corner. Baekhyun put the money and start picking the juice. "If you guys often spending time there, that's mean you all rarely doing other activities like playing football or something?" baekhyun asking without looking at chanyeol and busy picking the juice.

 

"Not really.. Sometimes we play football too, but not really often"

 

Baekhyun take a bottle of juice and give it to chanyeol "Take this"

 

"For me?" Chanyeol blinks happyly

 

Baekhyun laugh, "No, just carry it for me. We're going to buy 12 bottle of juice and my hand is only two anyway."

Chanyeol nods dissapointed, "Ahh, i thought you give this to me"

 

Baekhyun just smile and start talking again "How about you guys girlfriend? If you guys mostly spending time together, that's mean you will rarely have a time to your gf right?"

 

Chanyeol almost choked, yeah baekhyun is innocent. He doesn't know that Chanyeol and the other was freaking gay and they are absolutely didn't have a girlfriend. Chanyeol confused, should he tell this to baekhyun? what is baekhyun reaction? Soon or later baekhyun will know about this anyway. So, yeah.. Nothing to hide, he thinks. "Nothing to worries about girlfriend" chanyeol said.

 

"Hm? Why? You guys didn't have girlfriend?" Baekhyun asking again, still have no idea about what chanyeol really mean about.

 

"No and.....never, i guess." Baekhyun stop picking the juice and look at chanyeol, "You mean..?"

 

Chanyeol bite his lips and raise his eyebrow. Baekhyun nods and smile, He finally understand all of this now. "I see.."

 

Chanyeol surprised at baekhyun reaction, why is he so calm? Not surprised at all? Did he gay too or what?

 

"Not surprised?"

 

"Why should i?"

 

"Are you gay too?"

 

Holy . This giant asking to the point. Baekhyun confuse at himself tbh. He never have a girlfriend because he always move from countries to the other, he will just stay at one country for about One or three month. Thats make him never being close to a girl or something. But he never assumed that he was gay thou.

 

"Well...i don't know." Baekhyun answer simply and give chanyeol another bottle of juice to carry. "It's done. Let's back to studio" Baekhyun walks while carrying other bottle of juice. And chanyeol following him still with his stupid looks because of baekhyun's answer that doesn't make him satisfied. but baekhyun doesn't look like he want to continue that convo so chanyeol just stay calm. Step by step chan..

 

***

 

The bell rang, everyone packing their stuff and one by one leaving the class. Chanyeol runs out from class and go to baekhyun's class as soon as possible. He want to go home with baekhyun again of course. When chanyeol arrived in baekhyun's class, he see baekhyun still on his seat. Taking off his name tag and wear a mask as usual. That weird habits of baekhyun that chanyeol really curious about.

 

"Baek?"

 

Baekhyun turn to chanyeol "Ah, park? Why are you here?" he ask while carry his bag on his shoulder and walk to the door.

 

"Let's go home together!" chanyeol said hyperly.

 

Baekhyun look at chanyeol for a while. Why is this giant so kind to me? Baekhyun don't know why but he just think chanyeol is always trying to being close with him. Everytime he has a chance, he always try to being close with baekhyun.

 

Oh right.. He's a gay, right? Did he.... Baekhyun shakes his head to erase all his mind about chanyeol.

 

"You okay?" chanyeol ask

 

Baekhyun nods, "Yea, yea. I'm okay. C'mon, lets go home" Baekhyun walks straight out from class and leaving chanyeol behind.

 

Chanyeol watching baekhyun who slowly being far. What happened to that brunette? Chanyeol shake his head and runs to reach him "Baek, wait!!"

 

In the bus.

 

Baekhyun and chanyeol sit together. Baekhyun sit beside the window and chanyeol was right next to him. They

both keep silent untill baekhyun clear his throat and start talking. "Park."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I want to know more about exo"

 

"What do you want to know?"

 

"You guys couple."

 

Chanyeol raise his eyebrows, wow what's with this brunnette? "Why asking about that?"

 

"Because i rarely saw a gay couple, so yeah i'm curious"

 

Chanyeol nods and smile "Well.. You should know about Sehun and luhan first"

 

"Whats with them?"

 

"You should stay away from luhan if you don't want to be in trouble with sehun. Sehun is love luhan so damn much! They're not yet a couple because luhan always ignoring sehun. But i think luhan's love sehun too, he just shy to admit. Instead, he always said he's straight and manly"

 

Baekhyun laugh "Wait, why luhan ignoring sehun if he love sehun? Maybe he's really straight, park."

 

This time chanyeol laugh out loud "You think he's a straight with that pretty face? Haha, even a little kid ever call him unnie before"

 

"What?! Seriously? HAHAHA!"

 

Chanyeol put his finger on his lips "ssh.. Baek lower your voice"

 

"Ah right, sorry.." baekhyun said in whisper, "So, what about jongin?"

 

"Ah, that boy was difinitely Kyungsoo's. And kris was with his panda tao. Lay with suho hyung."

 

"Jongdae?"

 

"Same as luhan, he always said he was straight. But actually he love xiumin so much."

 

"How about you?" baekhyun ask slowly.

 

Chanyeol surprised, he don't know how to answer tbh. It's impossible to said that he was actually have a crush on baekhyun. Too fast to confess.

 

Chanyeol look at baekhyun's eyes with his both eyes. And somehow that successfully makes baekhyun wanna die and blushing. Chanyeol's eyes look so warm and charming.

 

Baekhyun can't stand this. He look at other side, try to avoid chanyeol's eyes.

Chanyeol notice the awkward atmosphere, he decide to clear his throat and said, "Well, i haven't found someone i'm interest"

 

"I see" Baekhyun said, still didn't want to look at chanyeol.

 

A second later the bus was stop and they both walks out from the bus.

 

***

Baekhyun laying down on his bed, today was such a great day. He meets a lot of new friends. EXO. Baekhyun really feel grateful to meet them. Baekhyun doesn't usually have a lot of friends in other country, but korea is different. He meet a lot of friends who have a same hobbies as him, and they're nice and funny. They didn't treat baekhyun like he's different, they gladly welcoming baekhyun and that's make baekhyun really happy. Now he know that his father was wrong. A gangster also need a friend. Everyone need a friend.

Baekhyun hear a weird sounds and realize that was from his tummy. Oh yeah, he haven't eat dinner. Baekhyun wear his jacket and decide to looking for restaurant outside.

 

***

 

Yura walks on the street, She grab her plastic bag with her right hand and the other hand was on her pocket. Auntumn wind blowing. Yura sigh heavyly. If only his brother park chanyeol want to ride her to the market, she doesn't need to do this right now. Walking in the street with the cold wheater and carrying plastic bag with a lot of things. It's almost 8, but seoul street was still crowded with people. a lot of car still running in the road. A lot of store and restaurant still opened too but yura doen't want to visit anything now. All she need is just go home and sleep. Shuck to have a lazy brother like chanyeol.

 

Yura turn to the alley that she never pass by before. That was actually the nearest way to go to her house. She never got to that way because she heard sometimes there's a drunk guy there, but she wanna go home as soon as possible right now. So, she decide to go that way eventhough it seems danger. She walk slowly and carefully, if she hear a weird sounds she already have a plan to run. That alley was so tight, maybe only 3 people in average who can walks there. That alley also dark, sometimes yura's can smell something bad, and there is also some pond in the ground.

 

Yura walk faster, this is the worst alley ever, she thinks. When she walks peacefully, suddenly there's two drunk guys poped out from beside the garbage can. Yura surprised and take a step back.

 

The drunk guy laugh, "Woow, look. There is a beautiful girl heree" One of that drunk guy walk closer to yura.

Yura walks back carefully, "What do you want? Let me go!"

 

The drunk guy laugh again, "What about stay here for awhile with us? Ahh it's been a while i didn't touch a girl" He said while touch yura's cheek.

 

Yura's heart beat fast, She decide to go back and run but one of that drunk guy grab her hand and push her to the wall.

 

"LET ME GOO! HELLP!!" Yura yelled as loud as she can while trying to let her hand go from the drunk guy. But that guy grip her hand tightly. It's even so hurt now.

 

"No one will hear you pretty girl, You better just shut up and enjoy here" That drunk guy smirk and start playing with yura.

 

"NO!" Yura kick that guy's legs. "AW"

 

She sucsessfully run from that guy, she run, but the other drunk guy catch her again and hug him from back.

 

"AAAAAA!!" Yura yelled as loud as she can again, that drunk guy laugh, He push yura to the wall again.

 

"SHUT UP !" He just about to kiss yura's neck when suddenly someone pulling him from yura and punch him.

 

Yura sigh heavyly, her body already wet because of her own sweat. She look at the drunk guy that laying in the ground after got punched by a boy in front of him.

 

OH THANKS LORD!

 

That short boy wearing mask, He fighting that drunk guy like a superhero in the movie.

 

JAMES BOND!

 

Wait.. James bond is superhero? oke no.

 

JACKIE CHAN!

 

or

 

JASON STATHAM!

 

Oke stop yura.

 

Whoever he is but he look so awesome. Yura can't saw his face clearly, but he has small face and a sharp eyes.

After he done with that drunk guy, he comes to yura and grab her hand. "C'mon, Lets get out from here" That boy said while pulling yura's hand and runs.

 

After they get out from that alley yura sigh deeply, Thanking god because she safe from that drunk guy and hey, she should thanks this boy who fight for her!

 

"Oh my god, Thank you so much for helping me!"

 

That boy take off his mask and smile "Yeah, my pleasure. Why are you there, anyway? It's danger for a girl to walks alone in the night"

 

Yura rolls her eyes, "I should go to the market to buy some things. But because my brother doesn't want to accompany me so yeah i'm going alone"

 

"It's danger you know, Let me take you home then. Where's your house?"

 

"St.South Dandyu No.165. Is it okay?"

 

"Seriously? Well it's okay, seems like we're a neighborhood."

 

"Really? Where's your house?"

 

"Right before your house."

 

"Whoa, That's excelent! Ah, who's your name anyway?"

 

"I'm baekhyun, byun baekhyun."

 

"Baekhyun...?" Wait, seems like she ever heard that name.. "Ah, I'm Park Yura"

 

Baekhyun surprised, No wonder this girl's face was look like chanyeol, She is chanyeol's sister no doubt. So that brother she mentioned before is chanyeol? Wow.

 

"Baek, Come on get in to my house first. You must be thirsty after fighting with that drunk guy." Yura said, when they arrived in front of yura's house.

 

"I'd love to, but.." Before baekhyun finished his sentence, Yura already pulling him to get in.

 

"I'm home..!" Yura yelled while open the door.

 

Chanyeol comes from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand, "Oh, you're home already." His eyes go to the door and saw baekhyun standing there. He chokes. "B-baek?"

 

Yura runs to chanyeol and flick his forehead. "YAH! What's wrong with you?!" Chanyeol yelled while rubbing his forehead.

 

"DID YOU KNOW WHAT'S JUST HAPPENED TO ME? I'M GO TO THE MARKET ALONE AND MEET A DRUNK GUY ON THE WAY BACK HOME! IF ONLY BAEKHYUN WAS NOT THERE TO SAFE ME, I MUST BE STILL THERE BEING A RIGHT NOW!! AND I BLAME YOU FOR ALL OF THIS! YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR HABITS FOR BEING A LAZY GIANT AND MOVE YOUR ING !" Yura yelled as loud as she can to her brother. Meanwhile chanyeol just look at him with his blank stare.

 

One second..

 

Two second...

 

Three second..

 

Chanyeol shake his head and awake from his daydream. "So, baek is come to help you?"

 

"Yeah, wait.—AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO ASK ME HOW I AM RIGHT NOW?!"

 

"Okay, okay. You're fine right now, aren't you? And baek is fighting with the drunk guy." Chanyeol turn to baekhyun, "You okay baek?"

 

Baekhyun nods and smile, "Yeah, I'm fine.."

 

"Are you really fighting with the drunk guy?"

 

"Ye—"

 

Yura cutted, "Yeah! He fighting with those drunk guy like a superhero in the movie!"

Baekhyun laugh, "You're too much noona"

 

"No, seriously baek. You look like a gangster!"

 

Gulps. Baekhyun freeze to hear that.

 

.....Gangster?

 

"I'm not gangster." Baekhyun said while staring down blankly.

 

Chanyeol and yura silent. They can feel that baekhyun suddenly changes, he became cold. Chanyeol walks closer to baek, "You okay?"

 

Baekhyun nods, "I-i'm fine. I think i should go back home now."

 

"Let me—"

 

"No. I can go back alone. Good night, noona, park. Rest well" Baekhyun smile awkwardly and walks out.

 

Meanwhile chanyeol and yura saw him from far away still in silent.

 

"Do i say something wrong?" Yura said. Chanyeol shake his head, "I don't think so.."

 

Baekhyun don't know why but he feel so weak after hear Yura's sentence.

 

"...You look like a gangster!" 

 

I am not a in' gangster. Baekhyun said inside.

 


 

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE <33 

 

I LOVE EVERYONE WHO READ THIS. LOVE LOVE <3

 

Please do subscribe, upvote and comment. Thanks <3