First Sight

If This Was A Movie

Moves from countries to countries is just like a new routine for him. The brunette boy with short figure that named Richard. Richard's father is an american gangster that now have a problems with other gangster. Richard's father said its such a big problems that makes him in danger so he should hide to keep him safe. Richard's is not interest with those gangster thingy, So he just say yes if his father told him to run away from countries to countries in order to safe his life. Don't know how many times he's already fly from a countries to other. He's kinda tired but he can't do anything. He think that was better than live with his father in america and watching his father with his gangster stuff and blablabla whatever is that.

 

Richard's father walk inside the room where richard's already waiting since about 20 minute ago. Richard stands up and bow to greet his father. His father smile to him.

"So, what's the next countries i should move to?" richard ask to the point and it sounds a little sarcastic tbh.

His father laugh and pats richard's shoulder. "I feel bad for you son, but i have no chance. I should do this to keep you safe"

 

"It's okay dad, seems like i already used to this"

 

"Well, you will move to seoul, korea."

 

"Wow, mom's hometown?" His father nods "Yeah, and you are going to live there alone. Since korea is far away from USA, so i think you can stay there a little bit longer. Hmm maybe untill you graduate from high school."

"Thats a good idea, dad. I can speak korean too so i don't have a problems." His mom is teaching him since he was a little kid, anyway.

 

"Good boy. Everything is already prepared. you have your own house there, you are already registered to the high school, and you can fly to seoul tommorow." Richard smile and nods happyly. "Okay dad. I will packing some stuff"

 

"Oh, i almost forgot about something"

 

"hm?"

 

"You also have an korean name" Richard frowned "Korean name?"

 

"Yep, your name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. Don't forget that"

 

Baekhyun? Not bad. He smile again and hugs his father "See you later dad"

 

"Take care of yourself son. I'm sorry to drag you to this condition." his father said while rubbing richard's back.

 

"I will be fine dad, take care of yourself too. Please clear the problem as soon as possible"

 

"Yeah, i will. Just call me when you need something, son. I will give it to you."

 

"Yes, dad" They finally apart. Baekhyun bow to his father once again and leaves the room.

 

Seoul? Baekhyun ever go there about twice time before. Korea is a beautiful countries, baekhyun love being there. But seoul always remind him of his mom. His mom is already in heaven now, it's sad.

Richard sigh and watching his own footstep in the ground. Tommorow he will fly to seoul and start new story as Byun Baekhyun. What will happend? Will i be fine? I hope i will. He close his eyes and pray for a better thing for tommorow.

 

*
 

"Park chanyeol!! Wake up!! You know what time is it? Its almost 7! School started at 8! Go wake up!" Chanyeol's sister—Park Yura—yelled in front of chanyeol room with her loud voice and knocking the door. She know her brother, Park Chanyeol is so freaking lazy. Chanyeol never wake up early to go to school. If no one waking him up, then he will not wake up. Yura is the only one who keep patient waking up chanyeol every morning. His mother is already tired, especially chanyeol's room was in the 2nd floor so she kinda tired to go to upstairs.

 

"Noona, i'm still sleepy" chanyeol murmered.

 

"GO WAKE UP YOU LAZY GIANT!! I KNOW THIS IS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AFTER THE SUMMER BREAK AND YOU MUST BE FEEL SO DAMN LAZY, EVEN MORE THAN USUAL. BUT STILL, YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! WAKE UP! NOW!"

 

"Later.."

 

Later. Everything that out from Yura's mouth with a lot of energy just being responded with one word? Yura feel so pissed off. She sigh heavyly and smirk. "Chanyeol-ssi, did you know that you forgot to bring your guitar to your room yesterday?"

 

Chanyeol raise her face from the pillow "what?"

 

"Your guitar is in the living room, i can—"

 

"I'M AWAKE! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY GUITAR!"

 

Yura laugh out loud. Bingo!

 

*

 

Chanyeol's ready to school, Thanks to his sister that lie to him with saying its almost 7 when actually its still half 7. He wanna go back sleep but he's kind of person that can't go back sleep when he fully awake. he go downstair and found his mom in the kitchen bar preparing breakfast.

 

"Morning mom"

 

"Morning dear"

 

Chanyeol look around and he can't find what is he looking for, "Where's that monsta?"

 

"Monsta?"

 

"Yura" His mom giggles, "Hey, where is the 'noona'? you should call her noona"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes "Whatever, where is she?"

 

"She already go to campus with his boyfriend"

 

"Oh, Jongwoon hyung?"

 

"Yeah"

 

Chanyeol nods a little and eat his breakfast. "How can jongwoon hyung fall in love with that monsta?" chanyeol said sarastic.

 

Her mother laugh "She is not that bad. Look how care she is, she waking you up everyday"

 

"Well yeah, thats the only one good side from her"

 

"She is nice girl. I was curious about you, dear. Why did you never tell me about a girl or something?"

 

Chanyeol gasped. "Um?"

 

Oh yeah, have i tell you something about chanyeol? Oh i haven't? Okay this is it. Chanyeol's also don't know since when he's being like this but.. yeah the reason why he's never have a girlfriend is.. He is.....*cough*gay*cough*

 

You can read that, right? yeah, chanyeol is freaking gay. He never got interested with girl, that makes him assumed that he is gay. Who else think that how can a boy that tall and have a handsome face like him was gay? He cannot understand too. His mother is doesn't know about this, chanyeol didn't dare to tell his mom about this. Only some of his friends know about this, his close friends like sehun, luhan, chen, kai, kyungsoo, lay, and some others. Oh, His sister also know about this. Yura got shock when she knew about this at first but finally she promise to keep it secret.

 

"So, when will you introduce your girl to me?" chanyeol's mom said again.

What girl? omfg chanyeol really feel unsasy with this thing. "Don't know, maybe later. I gotta go mom" Chanyeol kiss her mom cheek and go out from house as soon as possible. "I'm going, bye!"

 

*

 

Chanyeol arrived at his school. His school is already crowded with student eventhough its still too early to go to school, He thinks. Chanyeol can see some face that he know but he just walk straight to his class instead of greeting them. He walks in the hallways when suddenly someone's pats his shoulder hard.

 

"Yah!"

 

Chanyeol turn around and he found Sehun grins widely to him "Yo peasant!"

 

This kid.

 

"Peasant your head" chanyeol said sarcastic while messing the younger's hair, sehun fixing his hair while murmered something randomly.

 

Sehun is chanyeol's bestfriend. He is younger than chanyeol but he's really acts like they are in the same age. Just like now, sehun calls chanyeol "peasant" instead of hyung. Chanyeol didn't care about that, he's happy to have a bestfriend like sehun. Sehun is the very first person that chanyeol tell about that he's gay, and he didn't shock at all. Because what? Yeah, sehun is gay too. How great. Sehun is have a crush on the chinese boy, Luhan. He always trying to being close with luhan but luhan seems so calm and never got interest at sehun. But, sehun will never give up. He always try and try to get luhan's attention. Okay lets talk about this later..

 

They walks together to class "So, how is your summer break?" sehun asks.

 

"Great! i'm traveling around the world!"

 

"Really?! You never tell me about that!"

 

"Yeah, sorry. I do it secretly because i'm scared that you'll begging me to bring you to the vacation"

 

"So mean. Do you took some pic? i wanna see it"

 

"Nope, i don't"

 

"What?! why?!" Chanyeol smirk. "Because i cannot bring the camera while i slept" Sehun frowned "What?"

 

"I'm traveling around the world in my dream. HAHAHAHA" Chanyeol laugh out loud, he success to trolling his

bestfriend in the morning.

 

Sehun rolling his eyes "oh "

 

They finally arrived in they class. "Yo! yo! yo! Good morning everybody!" Chanyeol greets everyone hyperly while sehun is just pass by and walk staight to his seat.

 

"Chanyeol-ssi, its still morning. Why so hyper" the dark skinned name Kim JongIn said. The wide-eye Kyungsoo who sits beside jongin giggles "He always like that since the first year"

The others nodded agree with kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol is known as the mood maker in the class. Not only him, Kim Jongdae a.k.a chen is also the mood maker and the king of troll. We will met him later.

 

"Where is luhan?" sehun asking to the canadian boy, kris. Kris shake his head "I don't know"

 

"How many time i've told you to call me hyung?" luhan suddenly appear behind sehun. Sehun stand up from his seat and smile to luhan "Sorry, hyung"

 

Luhan sigh and put his bag in his seat which is next to sehun's seat.

 

"Aww, Why did you two always look romantic?"  Chanyeol said while looking at luhan and sehun with envy looks. Sehun laugh and claps his hands, "Oh look, someone's envy"

Luhan rolling his eyes "Romantic your head"

 

Chanyeol sit behind sehun's seat "I'm not envy"

 

"Just admit it" sehun said, teasing chanyeol.

 

"Whatever"

 

The bell was rang after chanyeol said that. Everyone quickly sit down on their own seat and the lesson start soon.

 

**

 

03:00 pm. The bell rang and the school officialy ended today. Chanyeol feel so happy, he feels like he's going to die anytime because of that y2+8x=W (whatever) yeah, math. Math is chanyeol's enemy. He really hate math. Okay done. Chanyeol grab his bag and lay it on his shoulder.

 

"Chan, wanna go home with me?" Sehun asks before walks out from class. Chanyeol shake his head "No thanks, i can go with bus" Sehun nods "See you later, then"

 

*

Chanyeol sit on the bus stop, waiting for the bus. There is two girls wearing the same uniform as him sit next to him and a guy who wait the bus unpatiently, seems like he's in hurry. Chanyeol stand up from his seat and stand beside the guy, waiting while sit makes him bored.

 

Suddenly there is a boy wearing the same uniform as him standing next to him. Chanyeol look at him and he got surprised, that boy was wearing mask, he wear some eyeliner around his eyes and its make his eyes look.. Nice. Just staring at that eyes makes canyeol's heart beat fast. This boy look so cute, eventhough he cover half of his face with mask but chanyeol still found that his face was cute. He is shorter than chanyeol and his hair is kinda brown.

 

Who is this boy? Is he new here? Chanyeol asking to himself. Well, he just want to greet that boy when the bus was come, And his mission was canceled. The brunette walk inside the bus, chanyeol follows right behind him. That boy sat beside an old woman istead of the empty seat behind that old woman. Oh why? Chanyeol sit on that seat and sometime he look at the brunette's from the side. Owow look at who just fall in love at the first sight. 

 

*

 

10 minute later, the bus was stopped. Chanyeol surprised again when the brunette's out from the bus and walk to the same direction as him. The brunette was walks right in front of him now, he walks to the same direction to chanyeol's house. Chanyeol take a deep breath and he clear his throat. He's about open his mouth to greets the brunette but suddenly he feel guilty. His heart beat makes him feel hard even just to say "Hey!"

 

Chanyeol decide to just following the brunette, he want to know where's his house. Chanyeol's house is already passed but chanyeol keep following the brunette. But chanyeol got confused, the brunette walks faster. Chanyeol keep following him untill the brunette was gone in the junction. Chanyeol looks around with his stupid looks.

 

Where is he? Which house he's go to? Chanyeol sigh heavyly. Failed. He cannot find the brunette's house. He walks back to his house with sad face.

Chanyeol promise to his self, tomorrow he should know the brunette's name, house, which class he's in, and... his face of course. Seems like he's fallin love at the first sight with that boy.

 



Late Update, sorry ><

 

Please upvote and subcribe if you like it <3