Appearence of Dr.Ninomiya

Lost Memory

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey. Wake up."
Sho nudged Masaki's body who was lying on the sofa, sleeping. He hesitated and rolled over to the other side, facing away from Sho. The two guys both stayed overnight at the Aya's room, making sure she won't do anything stupid again. It was already morning when Sho was going to send Aya to the hospital. He woke Masaki up since he hates to be left alone.

"Wake up now or I'll splash-"

"I'M AWAKE!"

Before Sho gets to finish his sentence, Masaki jumped up and sit up right on the sofa since he had a bad experience with Sho splashing water several times onto him before.

"Good. Now get ready, hurry up."

Sho threw a new clean set of clothes to Masaki which he got it earlier when he went back home for a while. Sho lived at an upper-class residential area in a luxury apartment given by his father and since Masaki lost his parents and had no where to live, he stayed at Sho's place.

"What are all these boxes?"

Looking around the room, Masaki spotted that most of the things in the room was gone and all that was left was the box. Aya was taping those boxes and Sho was carrying them out to the doorstep.

"In the morning the landlord came to collect this month, the previous month, the month before's rent and she was quite mad. So she's moving to our place."

For the past three months, just after Takashi was sent to the hospital, Aya could not and did not pay the house rent. In today's world, it is tremendously hard to get a job and she could only find a part time job that can just afford her living. She kept this secret from her two best friends and always stayed cheerful everywhere. She's a type of person who doesn't want to cause trouble and get pity. By now, the landlord was stressed and upset, leading her to kick Aya away.

"Sho, I'm so sorry. I'm causing lots of trouble here..."
Aya felt bad about Sho paying her three month rent and also allowing her to stay at his place.

"No worries. Hey, it's time. We can do that after you come back again, lets go."
The room was only half packed but the appointment time was ticking. Quickly, the three dashed out and looked for a taxi. Everything was going well just as Sho planned himself.

It was already past 11am when the three arrived at the hospital. Jun and his nurse, Masami was already waiting at the reception.

"I'm very sorry, I'm late."
Aya apologized and so did the other two. All three of them were panting as they ran across the hallway.

"It's alright. Come, follow me."
Jun led her way to the councelling room. He started to explain to her that she will get a doctor in charge and that will be her personal doctor until she fully recovers.

"Hey, Aya. Call me when you're done. We'll be at the hotel."
Sho raised his voice to reach Aya while she was following Jun behind. She turned around and nodded.

"Come on, lets go."
Seeing Aya in a distance, Sho pulled Masaki and they headed back to Aya's apartment. They still had to pack half of the stuff left.

"I thought we are continuing after Aya comes back."
Getting in a taxi, Masaki questionned when the destination was told to be to Aya's apartment.

"No, we're finishing it now."
As they arrived back to her place, Sho went into a dark room with a small box in his hand.

"You see this? We can't let Aya see this."
Sho on the light and it was Takashi's room, where the funeral of him was done. There was his photo and flowers set for the funeral. Masaki finally understood why they came back to do this while Aya isn't home.

"Where are we gonna put all these things?"
Masaki asked Sho as they started to pack them into the box. There wasn't much stuff since it was a small funeral and Aya couldn't afford to buy the whole set of stuff for funeral.

"We can put it at our storeroom and for the ash, I'll make a graveyard for Takashi but we can't let Aya know about this."
Sho knew that in the end, as the time goes by, Aya will know and have to know about Takashi's death. Until then, he wanted to keep it as a secret and hide all the things he could.

"I guess we're done."
Masaki closed and taped the last box. The room looked empty and they waited for the house-moving service to bring all the boxes to Sho's place. As they moved all the boxes out of the room, Sho gave the house key to the landlord and left to the hotel, together with Masaki.

 

"This is Doctor Ninomiya. Your doctor in charge from today."

Jun introduced him to Aya in his councelling room.

"Hi, I've heard about you from Doctor Matsumoto. Nice to meet you."

He took her hand and shook with greeting. Aya smiled, introduced herself and bowed. He couldn't believe that this happy looking girl had attempted to commit suicide and lost all her memories. He have heard from Jun that he cannot and must not reveal the fact that she lost her memory for the sake of their two best friends' wishes.

"I'll leave it to you now."
Jun and Masami left the room and told Aya that if she need help on anything, she can still see them anytime she wants.

"Ahem. So, from now. You can tell me whatever bothers you or just come in and have a chat with me. Right. How are you today?"
As an awkward silence was present in the room after it was only two of them in the room, Kazunari asked the girl.

"I'm fine as usual. Erm, is this thing like a formal interview stuff? I'm not really used to that."
Aya sat down on a chair infront of the doctor and started to spin around. Yes, the chair was the ones that rolls and she loved it.

"Nah, make it frank then. It's better for me that way too if you don't mind."

"Oh, thank god. Mm.. Ninomiya Kazunari... Can I not call you Doctor Ninomiya? Em.. Ni.. Nii... Nino! You're nickname from now."
Aya looked at his nametag and smiled. She started to sing a random song that only has 'Nino' words in it.

"If that's what you want, sure. Ueto-san."
Kazunari thought that it would be the best for Aya to be friendly and do whatever she wanted to for her to feel better.

"Ueto-san sounds so formal. Call me Aya."

"Alright then, Aya."

____________________________________________________________________________________________