Chapter 2

Accidently an Idol
 - Do you want to be part of a group of boys that is on the point of making debut?
 
- Eh?!
 
- You fit perfectly in the profile for that we are looking in the group: do you want to be part of?
 
- B - but...
 
- You cannot say to me that not, my work depends on you and I have not left any more time, the group is on the point of making debut and we need you.
 
- If it was giving the case of which he was saying that if, not me neither the dance nor nothing...
 
- We will entrust that you learn it to yourself and prepare the sufficient thing for yourself.
 
- But... I am...
 
- The person for that we look, go, come with me.
 
 
 
You could not say to him that you were a girl, simply it took you of the arm and put you in a car, very astonished you said:
 
 
- Where do we go?
 
- We go to the company.
 
- Eh? No, you cannot.
 
- Why? We need you for the next week, if you are not they will dismiss me and I need the money to send my daughter to the university, please – It Stopped the car-.
 
- But... the fact is that... it costs...
 
- Well! Next stop, the world Idol.
 
You bequeathed up to an enormous building that “BigHit Entertainment“ was putting. You entered and you were very nervous, you entered an office and the man said:
 
 
- President, here there is the person for that we look.
 
- To see – A man approached you and looked at you of above to down: do you have....? - It approached you moreover:... sits-up?
 
- No! I mean... not, still not.
 
- Very well, you have an adorable face, even look like a girl, although it is evident that you it are not.
 
 
In this moment you thought: "It costs, me seen with wide clothes and I have the short hair, but neither with a man nor anything”. The man kept on speaking:
 
- You can be the image of the group: can you sing?
 
- Good...
 
- He sings.
 
 
You began to sing a song at random, but not demaiado feminine. The man looked at you with an indescribable face and said to you:
 
 
- You it do not harm: do you dance?
 
You began to dance Gee of SNSD, without recordad that you had to look like a man, but both men began to laugh and the chief said:
 
- We know already which it is your talent, to dance girls' songs.
 
- What does president look like to him?
 
- It is in the group, take it immediately with the challenge so that they could practise. - It approached you and put a hand on your shoulder – You will be a star, small.
 
You were with another man up to a quite big room and with mirrors, there the practices were done. There were approximately 7 boys, the man called them all and they approached, you were thinking that they were quite nice. The man said:
 
 
- Hello boys, here we have the eighth and last member of the group, he calls.... is called... - it approached you: how do you call?
 
- I call.... - you could not say your name ___________, had to say one of boy – Alex.
 
- Very well Alex, they are, V, Suga, J - Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, Jin and JungKook.
 
 
All the boys greeted you and the man said:
 
 
- I leave you that or know and I will go to speak with the chief for your contract. - It went away of the room-.
 
 
All the boys continued looking at you, that was making you feel so nervous, that you were not remembering not of its names, not of yours. One of the boys you approached and said to you:
 
 
- Hello Alex – You Thought “Alex, is true, I call myself now like that” - Hope that we should be on good terms and could take the group to the highest thing.
 
- If, it is me who waits for that also, but... you were...
 
- I am a Rap Monster – he Began to laugh-.
 
- Ah... I feel it, the fact is that there are so many names and so difficult.
 
- I am Jungkook: what age do you have? - You other of the boys approached-.
 
- I am 18 years old.
 
- And I 17, that means that I keep on being the Maknae.
 
- I am Jin, I am the biggest, pleased of meeting you: where from are you? - He Was a tall and very nice boy-.
 
- I am of ________.
 
- Wow! Seriously? - Said other of the boys – Certainly I am Jimin.
 
- And I J - Hope.
 
- And I Suga... but... - it approached you there was only one centimeter of distance of you facing his – Your face... is like that of one... one... a girl, but one notices that you are a boy – he Began to laugh-.
 
- Why do they all say the same? - In this moment the man entered of earlier-.
 
- Alex, Alex, you have to come to sign the contract – it took You of the arm-.
 
 
While you were walking along the corridors of the building, you tried to say that you were a girl:
 
 
- I believe that it is necessary that you know a thing.
 
- He can wait for that, the president is waiting.
 
- Already, but I believe that it is important.
 
- Sure that he can wait, we go.
 
 
You entered the office of earlier and the president said:
 
 
- Very well, already you have the ready contract, throw a glance, but we need your parents or your legal tutor.
 
- But... - You Did a sign to be able to speak with the man to alone-.
 
- Is it very important?
 
- If....
 
- Mister president, we return in a moment – You did a reverence and went out of the office: what happens?
 
- The fact is that...: how do I explain it to you? I am... I am... - You breathed depth – I am a girl.
 
-. - The man seemed very astonished-.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and please talk about your ideas, that costs nothing ◕‿◕.