breaking up

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

being carefully and slowly, byunghun walk in the house.

"where were u?" chunji approach him. asking in his cold tone. crossing his arm in frustrated way

"chan-" "WHERE THE HECK ARE U COMING FROM?" byunghun jolted a bit. he is very shock by the latter sudden burst. 

"i...i went to-" "ENOUGH!" with that yell, chunji went upstairs, slamming the door of his room loudly.

byunghun gulped. chunji's change making him surprise much.

by being curious, byunghun slowly climb up the stairs as he went straight to chunji's room "channie~" he knock the door but ain't answer gave it to him.

what the hell happen? "channie~let me in"

"open the door channie" byunghun don't have enough patient to wait as he spun the knob and in surprise, it isn't lock as he thought.

"channie~" he sneak into the room, finding chunji whom burying his face under the pillow. 

byunghun carefully taking his seat beside chunji, soothly the back of the boy. "channie what's wrong?" chunji do not bother to care about his existence. he tossed on the other side without looking on the concern and worried byunghun

"channie...talk to me"

"chan-" byunghun cough as chunji being defeated to turn around to face him. he got up immediately as he see the boy face is turning red. "bunny u ok?" he place his palm on the boy's forehead "ur heating up"

"i-m f-i-ne" he answer him. "te-ll me wh-at's wrong? ple-ase~"

"i'm breaking up with hyeri" chunji finally speak as his statement surprising the boy beside him. "she's what?"

"she said i only care about u. much more than i did for her"

"i-i'm sorry. i d-don't know"

"i love her but i keep thinking about u for all time. i can't be the best boyfriend for her. i don't deserve her."

"i'll talk to her ok"

"no need. we are breaking up and she...doesn't like me anymore" byunghun keep his mouth in shut. he not dare to say anything as his eyes only keep locking on the brownish hair boy beside him. he never expected chunji and hyeri relationship will be ended because of him. he do love chunji and he should be happy to find out the boy is breaking up with his girl. however, he can't be happy when the other is sad. he is even more sadder when he see chunji start to cry. he pull him into his embrace, patiently comforting the boy until he stop crying.

chunji has finally fall asleep while byunghun only stay beside him, accompanying him. he mesmerize the boy face as his heart was torn by looking on the stain tears that stick on his precious crush face. "i'm sorry" byunghun mumble, leaning close forward on chunji's face while pecking sweetly on the boy forehead. 

byunghun eyes were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter