i love u!!!

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"ahh hyung..look...this hairband suit bunny much!!"

"let's go home"

"eh?? but hyung~"

"NOW!!!"

++++++

 

When they finally got to the car, byunghun was in the back seat again while chunji and myungsoo in the front except this time, myungsoo became his previous self, acting cold and emotionless. especially toward byunghun. byunghun want to ask him why, what will be his mistake this time, but he was scared, too scared to asked as he was being thrown by only a murdered glared by the older.

chunji has noticed his brother sudden changes as well. when myungsoo has become his old self, only one person will be his victim and that person is byunghun. chunji turned to the back seat seeing byunghun that was sat there with uneasy feelings. he eyed him worriedly.

That's how they ended up until they reached home. no one spoke only silence filling the environment. being exhausted they are, chunji and byunghun were rushed together toward his room while myungsoo was only left outside. the madness in him has been burning much. jealousy has went deeper into his heart. he can't accept it. although it was his own brother to be his rival. 

+++++++++

 

done with a new, fresh and clean shower, byunghun came out of the bathroom with only a pant that he put on while his upper milky body was exposed. chunji spun around with a pissed expression on his face. "what took you-"  he paused once he saw the view of in front him. his eyes widened. his eyes were wandering around byunghun. the boy looks damn y with the plain blue bottom he got on him. his hair even dripping wet. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter