can u be my friend..baby byunghun?

I LOVE U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

myungsoo stayed outside alone, seeking himself for a peace and to calm his mind. not like he hate to be inside when his brother was home but he just felt uncomfortable especially when he was attack by the murderous glared from chunji. therefore, he decided to only stayed out, away from chunji, at least for a moment. 

additionally, he was been waiting. waiting for the boy who promised him to be home early. however, 5 hours has passed since the boy left. no figure, no calls and no shadow of him to be seen at the current time and it makes myungsoo to be worried much. is he ok? will he be fine alone? won't he be sick again?

he brushed off all the negatives thought that lingering in his mind. byunghun will be fine. he had promised him earlier and he should trust him. perhaps, he need some times alone, and some space. 

myungsoo waited on the bench, in front of his house. pulling his phone out of pocket, his eyes focused immediately on the screen of his gadget. there were byunghun's pictures plays on the screen where he captured those without the boy acknowledgement. 

"i thought u hate him" a familiar voice of the boy has snapped him from his own so-called 'world' "i did" he answered as he sense the boy make himself sat beside him.

"i'm sorry"

"sorry for what?"

"everything that i'd just said earlier. i was rude"

"you're forgiven"

"t-thanks"

"btw, where is he?"

"grave"

"ouh.." there were pause in second before the younger continues "hyung"

"do u really mean that.............u like bunny?"

"uhumm" the older slowly nodding

"sin-ce when?"

"since that day, that first time i met him"

"u-u mean..t-ten years a-go? t-t-that's quite long"

"yeah i know"

"but.........................why u never seem to like him? u even treat him badly"

"because it's weird for a guy to love a guy especially when that guy is ur brother although he was adopted, he's still ur brother"

"but still..u don't need to hate him right?"

"u don't know how it feels exactly chanhee. this feeling makes me confused. i've been trapped with this feeling for so long. i cant accept the fact of my feelings for him and that's why i decide to hate him so at least i can quit loving him. but obviously i was wrong. my feelings for him getting stronger day by day. i can't resist myself anymore."

"i-it's quite h-ard" chunji voices turning weak and crack. his mood down and seems gloomy. hearing those confession from myungsoo making himself away from getting byunghun by any chance. myungsoo loves for byunghun is powerful, way much stronger than he thinks he could be. "d-did b-unn-y knows ab-out your feeling f-or him?"

myungsoo setting his eyes on the picture of his mobile screen. "he know" he then turned to face his brother "but i was dumped"

"d-umped?"

"yeah. he rejected me"

chunji don't show it but inside him, he felt much relief "but why?"

"maybe because i'm weird for him *chuckles* who knows?"

"u are not weird and bunny will not think so too" 

"i think u should ask him why"

"maybe next time ok"

"hmm ok. so.....what are u planning next?"

"my plan? being the best brother for both of u"

"won't u be upset? i mean after bunny rejected u? u won't hate him?"

"i love him chanhee, and i will be happy as long as he stay healthy and keep smiling everyday as always"

"of course he will always smile for us, i know much how he is and bunny will stay healthy. he is not sick for sure."

"uhumm...yeah...you're right" myungsoo throw a smile toward chunji without the boy notice the smile that his brother gave just now wasn't real but a fake where sadness hidden in his smile.

+++++++++++++

 

when byunghun open his eyes, to find himself staring on a plain white walls of a white huge room, he immediately sat up in shock, scanning the whole room but to find nothing more except for expensive things stands around. waking up after a long hours passed, his eyes were fuzzy and everything was still blurred for him. he seems lost and couldn’t think or focus correctly while the only thing that registered through his mind was where the heck is he right now? who brought him here in the first place?

It felt not right as he immediately from the bed and onto his feet. he noticed it was a plain white bed that carried him just now. nothing different about it except that it is huge and looks expensive. everything looks unfamiliar to him. not to say his surrounding but the way this stranger used to live as well. byunghun remember he never had friend who is wealthy or some kind of similar to it before. 

"seems like u have waking up" byunghun immediately turned to the voice that had just greeted him. it was a tall guy with neat and expensive clothes wore on him. "hi" 

"wh-who are u and why am i here? where is this place?" byunghun seems too confused, unable to remember anything that happenned for the last couple of hours.

"well calm down buddy. i'll let u know everything but before that, have a sit please. i'm worried u'll lose conscious again if u stand too long" the guy brought byunghun to the bed, letting him sit on the huge white bed of his. he then took a seat beside the boy. "i'm chanyeol. u completely passed out two hours ago. u looked terribly sick and i brought u here. this is my room btw" he smile while explaining the true incident but byunghun had his mind focused on other matters. "i was out for two hours? really??? oh my...i should be home now. my brother will be really worried if i don't b-" byunghun been cutted off when a finger stand on his lip to stop him from wasting his energy from talking much in some kind of speed. "shhh shh shh baby calm down ok"

"huh w-what did u c-call me?" chanyeol chuckles to see the confused looks that paint on byunghun's face "baby of course. u looks like one. too small and sooooooo cute!!" he joked while pinching byunghun's left and right cheeks. "ouchhh" the boy groaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter