Chapter 5

Failing & Falling

You and Jongup walked home together, and it was amazing! It's like you  guys just clicked, at least that's what you thought. You guys talked about normal things anybody would. you guys were strolling, taking your time, and occassionally looking at the beautiful night sky when there was a pause in your conversation. It was really cold and windy so Jongup gave you his coat. You died a little inside. Time went by that you almost didn't notice you were at your house.

"Oh we're here." You said, both of you stopping at your house. You saw Jongup look at your house, as if he was jugding it. While he was staring, you noticed Jimin's car was parked. "So he is already home." you mummbled.

"What?" Jongup said, as he got back into reality.

"Umm nothing." You laughed awkwardly. Then you noticed you still had his jacket on. "Oh I forgot I have your jacket. Here you go." You said as you gave it to him like it was a new born baby.

You had a chill when you felt the breeze go on your skin. "Oh thank you." He said accepting with a smile. It's like he never stops smiling.

Seconds passes of just silence, until you decided to speak up.

"Umm thanks for the walk Jongup, but it's cold so you should head home. Bye!" You were about to turn.

"Wait!" He said in a raised voice. You turned back, and saw him fighting with himself. Like he is debating with himself, until he started to speak.

"Well, Christie, I was wondering..." "Is he going to?' you thought before he started again.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out... Like a date?" He asked shyly, while rubbing the back of his neck. 'So cute!' you thought. 

Then you really thought. 'Jongup just asked me out!' You were battling in your mind 'What should I say?' What should I do?' "Speak Christie speak!'

"Umm It's okay if you don't want to... I can just go now" "Wait don't go!" You said and he turned around. "Yes. Yes I would like to go on a date with you." You said and smiled. Happy how you responded.

"Really? Okay, but first I need your number." After you traded numbers, he was going to leave. 

"Ok bye Christie, see you tommorow! I will text you when the date is okay?"  He said. "Okay!. Bye see you tommorow!"

Then I saw Jennie Kim leave Jimin's house, and I saw Jimin. We made quick eye contact before we both broke it. I saw Jennie Kim leave and Jimin go inside. 

"Okay well goodbye then" Jongup waved and started to walk away. You were about to go in my house when you saw something weird. you saw Jongup walk, no run, to Jennie Kim. 'Thats weird, I never saw them together before.' You said before shacking your head and going into your house.

You were to happy, like you were floating on air. You didn't feel hungry, you didn't even feel like talking to Leo, so you just went to your room ready to have sweet dreams. And you were also very tired from tutoring.

You took a shower and went to bed. Good thing you window was already closed. 

*bang* *bang* You rolled on your side. "Oh my gosh! How may rocks does he have?" You staarted mummbling to yourself. You decided to ignore it again, and maybe this time he will go away.

*Bang* bang* *BANG!* "Oh My!" You scream and got out of your bed. "I swear if I dont answer this he might throw a ing bolder through my window!" You screamed as you oped the window, frustrated.

"WHAT!" You sccream at him, and saw him flinch a little. You calmed yourself. "Well I'm sorry Miss. Sleeping Beauty. I just wanted to say goodnight, and congrats on your date." 

"Thank- wait how did you know?" You stared at him. "Sasaeng much?" you giggled at your own joke. "No!" He said defending himself. "Jennie and I accidently heard you guys when she was leaving." 

"Oh okay and thanks, but if you excuse me I have to go to sleep to look good tommorow." You said. Jimin laughed. "Yeah you look good? Funny! You can have all the sleep in the world and you still wouldn't be as good looking as my Jennie." He said

You were offended! You can look 10x better than her even if you didn't sleep for 5 weeks!

" you, you ! I'm going! And Jongup looks better than you too!" You shouted. Jimin must have thought he really hurt you because his next words caught you off gaurd.

"I'm sorry, I was joking. You can look better than Jennie any day. You beautiful. Now is there anything you would want to say to me?" He said smiling. You jaw was open. When he was going on about being nice, and not fighting. He meant it!

It took you some time to comprehend what just happened. And when you did you saw Jimin's smiling face wait for your reply. 

"Jongup is still hotter than you!" You screamed and saw Jimin's shocked face. You laughed. 'Was he really expecting me to tell him he was better looking than Jongup? No way.' you thought

"Oh and I forgot." He looked up at you, hoping you would still say what he wanted you to say.

"You're still a , and I'm going. So bye dumb dumb!" You said quickly, shut your window, and went to bed. You just imagined Jimin's shocked face, and laughed.

'Dumb dumb' You thought. 'It's a good nickname for him instead of .' You smiled.

From todday on Jimin's name is Dumb Dumb and he shall be my Dumb Dumb.... Only my Dumb Dumb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Jongupswife here!

Well Finally done! Censoring is over with

and everything is back to normal! Sorry for the chapter

I have school and writers block. So I am very 

sorry if this chapter , and also have 

alot of typos, and is short.

Don't forget:

No Silent readers!!!

Subscribe and comment for more!