Chapter 3

Failing & Falling

You wished you hoped harder because yesterday was way better than today! Number one thing, Never trust Park Jimin! He told everybody you were a erted stalker, and that didn't go well. Jennie Kim came pack with her posse, and threatened you, and your life. "You better back off, or else I might not be so nice about it . Got?" You scoff and walked away. People kept on making rude remarks, pointing, even asking question, and your friends were no help. "Christie do you like him." "Are you secretly dating?" "What's going on between you two?" "You're sure it's nothing?". You loved those girls, but sometimes they were to much. You couldn't wait until tutoring, so you could kill Jimin. Oh wait, you couldn't! At last minute he said he couldn't tutor you today because he was going out with Jennie. 'What a great tutor' you thought.

You kept on thinking about today while walking home. You were debating weather to tell Leo or not. If you didn't tell him your keeping this on your chest, and you know he would be upset if you don't tell him. But if you do he just might, finally, explode and go next door and kiil him, which youwouldn't mind right about now.

You were turning the coner and about to pass Jimin's house.

"Wow. Well look what we have here." It was Jennie right infront of Jimin's house. "So you are a erted stalker? I thought I told you to go away!" She poked you. You scoffed, but it really did hurt. She has pointy, almost witch like, nails that were painted. "First you look at him while he was changing, and now following him home? This is a new low even for a like you." She fliped her hair while laughing.

This was it. Your boiling point. You coulnd't take it anymore! You couldn't take Jennie, or Jimin, or anything at this time. You smirk when you thought about it. You weren't in school Jimin wasn't here, and even if he was you would kill him to.

You took two big steps towards Jennie, and -BAM!-. You have just punched Jennie Kim in the face. All the anger you had, all the strength you had, you put your hands in a first, and took a swung. She fell on the floor holding her face. She gave you a look that could kiil. You expected her to punch you back so you can rip her head off, but she didn't. She looked around and started crying. 'Oh no not again' you thought. 

"JUNG CHRISTIE!" WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!" You look up and see Jimin holding Jennie. "Oppa I just tried to tell her to stop stalking you, an- and she j-j-just punch me." She said wailing into his chest. If looks could kill, your body would already be chopped up, but in a garbage bag, and right in the bottom of the ocean about now. 

Jimin let go of Jennie. He grapped you by the wrist. You winced because his grip was very tight. "I told you before if you mess with her I would mess you up right?" His voice sounded so menacing, like the voice of a killer. He pushed you hard up against his gates. "Ow!" You said. In the coner of your eye you saw Jennie still crying, but with a satisfied smirk on her face.

"Well it's not my fault I told you to keep your on a le-" "SHUT UP YOU-!" You shook. Out of all the years you have hated him and argued, you have never heard him yell. You started tearing a little. Not because of him. HELL NO! Because you didn't like when people scream and scold you. You feel so bad like you did something wrong. You remembered how some of your maids were mean to you and yelled and scolded you, you would always cry, but they didn't care.As long as they got their money from your parents they were fine. Good thing they got fired when you were 7.

"I'm trying to keep my patients, but it is running out. But I swear if you keep on pissing me off I'm gonna-" "You're gonna what?" You challenged. Even though you were close to tears, and in pain by Jimin. 'Isn't this abuse?' You thought. You still didn't let yourself go. You wanted to fight until the end.

"Ugh you little" Jimin brought his fist in the hair. You flinched expected to be hit because if he hit you all heel would break loose. But you didn't feel anything. All you heard was a thud and punching. You opened your eyes and saw Leo holing Jimin's hand preventing him from hitting you. 

"Oppa-" "Shut up" He told you sternly. You saw him trying to restrain himself from killing Jimin. Jimin was 18 and he was 22, and Jimin looked like a kid while he looked like a man. It would look weird to see a man beating a child the street with a 'crying' girl. Leo went up to Jimin and grabbed him by the collar.

"If I ever see you or that thing over there touch her again. I'm not lying when I say I will go to your house during the night, and murder you. Do you understand." Jimin shook his head terrified. I couldn't help but laugh. All three of them looked at me. "Yah you go home I will see you later." Leo said. "Oh nonono" you said and took his hand in yours. "No matter how much I would enjoy to see you kill them both, it's not happening. Let's go." you tried dragging him away. I dragged him away, but not before he whispered something to Jimin. He looked like he just crapped his pants.

In the house you explained everything that happened. Leo wanted to go back and kill him, but as much as you wanted it, you wouldn't want him to go to jail. Eventhough he was proud you punched Jennie.

After a while you ate dinner with Leo laughing about things. You just finished your homework and got ready for bed.

"Oh this time of day again when I have to close the window" You slowly walked to the window. 'This time no glancing outside of your window. Just close it and walk away'. But like yourself you never listen. When you looked lets just say you were terrified. Jimin was just sitting there, like he was waiting for you to close your window. You gave him a weird look, but decided to let it go. You closed the window.

You were about to walk away, but you heard a tap on your window. You decided to let it slid. You laid on your bed ready to go to sleep, but that tapping. You put a pillow over your face. "OH MY GOSH! Fine I'm up!" You stomped out of your bed and decided to take a look on the tapping on your window. You opened your window, and got a chill from the nights breeze. You looked around and saw Jimin with his window open with rocks in his hand. "What do you want. And why do you have rocks ?" You asked coldly. You wanted nothing to do with him for the time being.

"I just wanted to tell you to meet me at the library tommorow after school." he informed. "Why?" "Because I need to tutor you." you scoffed 'Oh now he wants to tutor me.' "And.." He started. "I need to talk to you." He said "About what?" "What?" His head shot up. You smirked. "What did you want to talk to me about?" "Ummm I can tell you tommoro-" "NO! We are talking now, so tell me now!" he sighed. "But I need to say this in private"

"Well.." You said looking around there in nobody walking in the streets nobody inbetween our houses, and there is nobody in your room, so it private. SPEAK, or I won't go tommorow." "Ugghh! Fine!"

He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry" He mummered shyly. You smirked "What!? I didn't hear you speak up" you shouted. "I'm sorry." He said alittle louder. "WHAT!? Cant hear you~" I teased, enjoying this moment. "I SAID I'M SORRY!" He screamed. We could hear is echo in this awkward silence. "Ok good I heard you. Hope you have a horrible slumber. Night ." you were about to close the window.

"Wait!" He said "What?" You were tired and getting pissed at him for keeping you up. "Well I was hoping.." He said shyly. You thought it was sort of cute when he was shy, and not being cocky Jimin. 'What the hell am I thinking.'  "Hoping what?" You said bluntly. "I was hoping, until after tutoring, we can actually try and get along. I'm not talking like BFF's, but atleast not fight as much." He said.

You thought about it. It would be nice to get tutored a subject that you hate, with the guy you hate, but not argue. After a minuite of thinking about it you made up your mind. "No." You said. "What! After everything you would rather fight? What th-" "I'm joking you stupid." "Oh ok then... That was all. Go away now." 'Now he is back to his normal self.'

"Whatever" You rolled your eyes. closed the window and went into bed. Not even a minuite later you heard this. 

"GOODNIGHT !"

It was Jimin screaming telling you goodnight. Even though he called you a , you knew he was trying.  You had a tiny, TINY. grin on your face.

'Goodnight dumb dumb.' You thought and slowly went into slumber

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done yay! Double

update. Sorry towards the end I got 

writer block... Again haha ^^ But yeah

that's it.

Comment and Subscribe for more!!!