Chapter 4

Failing & Falling

*Christie's P.O.V*

Well today was probably one of the best school days I ever had. It would have been the best, if it wasn''t for Jennie.

~Lunch~

"Oh my god, Amber I think you have mental issues!" Hi screeched after Amber said her joke. "Haha. It's pretty funny though." Amber said. You were enjoying your lunch, again, until...

"Yah! You over there!" 'Oh my! Why is she even here?' Your thought, as you saw Jennie coming to your table. "What do you want as always Jennie?" Cl said every so casually. "Oh shut up, wannabe!" "Woooaahh!" Everbody said. If anything Cl is not a wannabe, she just is. 

"But back to you." She said pointing at you. "If you our you stupid brother do anything to me or Jimin, you will get it ok" she said warning. " Hoe you better get out of here before I slap you!" you restrained yourself from punching her. "Ok, but consider you and your stupid brother warned" she giggled and walked away.

"Oh Jimin oppa!" she squealed, and clung herself to him. Everybody at your table scoffed. "Just like a magnet" You mumbled under your breath. "Hey jagi." He gave her a little peck. He looked at you, and saw a certain look on your face. That common face you make when something, or someone is bothering you.

"What were you doing here?" He said looking at both you and Jennie. "Ohh her" she said pointing to you. "I was just warning Christie that her and her brother should stay away from you, and me" she said batting her fake eyelashes. "Why would you do that?" 'Was he mad at her for that?' Your head shot up. 

"Because I just wanted them to leave you alone." she said using all the aegyo she had. "And she called me a wannabe." Cl said scoffing. Jennie turned around and gave her a nasty look.

"I don't need anybody to warn anybody to tell them to leave me alone, I can stick up for myself, 1. And 2 I think you should leave Christie alone, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't talk to her in the first place." 'Is he somehow sticking up for me?'. 

"But oppa.. Why are you taking her side anyway!" "Oh gosh the drama queen is back." Amber whispered that only the table can hear. Everyone giggled. 

Jimin probably realized he had just yelled at his girlfriend infront of the whole school, defending you. "I'm not. I'm just upset that you don't think I can protect you, so you have to warn others." He said pouting. 

'Nice save Park Jimin' you thought smirking. You were still watching them talking because to be honest, it was very interesting.

"Oh really? Ok then oppa lets go!" she said pulling Jimin out of the lunch room.

Before you guys made eye contacted, and he winked at you? You broke the eye contact right away. You were somehow interested in your food and started shoving your face with gogi. But your friends didn't missed that.

~End~

"And the answer is -68. Got it" "huh?" Ughh I didn't listen, and it's because of him. Ever since lunch, I can't stop thinking about it. He must really want to be nice until we are done with tutoring.

You started to say dream, until Jimin snapped his fingers in your face. "Yah pay attention! I know I'm hot and all, but you dont need to stare. Take a picture, it will last longer." "Ew thats nasty!" I am so tired!

I have gotten up early to ignore Jimin, went to school when I got bored, and now I'm learning math, which makes me want to sleep.

"Ugh can't we just call it a day? I mean we have been here forever, I mean it's 9:30!" I looked at Jimin and saw he was tired to.

"Ok." He said. "Let's call it a day, but tomorrow you have to pay attention this time ok, ?" He said while picking up his stuff. "Fine. I'm good as long as I go home, so let's go!" I said rushing out of the library.

*Nobody's P.O.V*

You and Jimin were walking out of the library. "Hey umm Christie I was wondering..." "Wondering what?" You said raising your eyebrow. This was the second time you saw Jimin so shy, and it was kind of cute, but not to you. "Well I was wondering if you would-" "Hey Christie!" You turn your head and see Jongup. 

"Oh my gosh! Jongup is here!" You fangirled a little. Jongup jogged up to you. "Hey guys." He waved with that angelic smile "Hey!" You and Jimin said in unison. You sounded a little bit, wait more excited than Jimin. 

"Hey Christie I was wondering.." Jongup trailed off. "Yes?" "I was wondering if I could walk you home?" You were fangirling so hard on the inside, but didn't show it. "Umm, but I was about-" "Sure!" You cut off Jimin's sentence. "Ok let's go! Bye Jimin." Jongup said while walking away. "Oh yeah bye." You said barely paying attention to Jimin.

"Ok bye." He said walking to his car.

"Ughhh Jimin you should have just asked her. It's not like you like her or anything because that would just be disgusting." He said and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats the new chapter! Hoped you 

Like it. I had writers block, so yeah.

I had to censor the other chapters, but

that won't be for long, it would go back soon.

No Silent readers! Subscribe and comment!!