Chapter 2

Failing & Falling

You woke up feeling horrible. After the events that happened yesterday you didn't want to go to school at all. You thought about lying to your brother Leo saying you were sick, but he wouldn't belive you. 

You had one brother, and his name was Leo. He is your older brother that lives with you in this house, since your parents are never home, due to buisness trips. He is your older overprotective brother who never smiles. He may seem cold on the outside, but on the inside he is really sweet, espically to you. He is basically your therapist since you tell him every, and he listens, so he knows about jimin. And he hates him soooo much, maybe more than you. See overprotective of his little sister.

You slowly roll out of bed wanting to waste as much time as you can, so you don't have to see Jimin. You take your time taking a shower, getting dressed, and doing your hair. 'Do you think it's to late to lie to Leo?' you thought. "Christie get down here you're going to be late!" Leo screamed from downstairs. You groaned thinking he is never going to let you stay home.

Walking downstairs a sweet smell crossed your nose. "What is that delicious smell oppa?" you asked once in the kitchen. Leo is the only person you feel comfortable calling oppa. "Just eggs, bacon, and pancakes." He said with a smile as he kissed your forhead, and handed you a plate. "Mhhmm~ So good where would I be without you?" You asked while digging in. "Probably dead." He sat beside you and starting eating.

You ate in silence. "What's wrong? Is it Jimin again? I swear only say the word and I will kill him." He said looking at you. He could read you like a book. He basically only knows you. He didn't talk at much so he didn't have friends at school, and eventually became a wangta, and when he was little he only played with the maids. Until you were born, and he always had a soft stop with you.

"Nothing... nothing's wrong." You said silently eating bacon. He stared at you with a 'you-better-tell-me' stare. "Ughh fine it's Jimin again!" you said giving up. You can't hold anything back from him. "Come on tell me what happened yesterday. You have to go to school, but you can still tell your therapist." He said turning to you. You sighed and told him the whole story.

"Wow... So he lives next door?" you nodded. "Well this would make it easier for me to kill him." you laughed at that last part, but he kept on rainting. "That little piece of-" "oppa." "I'm gonna kill that -" "Oppa." "I know you're a waste of air, but you're MY  ing waste of air." "OPPA!" you said smacking him. He rubbed his arm "I was jocking on the last one. You rolled your eyes "okay~"

Leo looked at the time. "Well you stopped me on time Ms.Jung. It's time for you to go to school. Off you go" He said pushing you out. 'Crap!' you thought while you grabbed your bag.

"Bye Oppa" You said while out the door, and kissed his cheek. "Bye munchkin." He said and pinched your cheeks, and closed the door. You sighed. You turned to walk down the steps and he was there. Looking at you. You hastily turned your head and walked down the stairs.

"Oh you look at me from afar, but when I'm here you turn away. I don't get you." He said going down the steps and walking infront of you. Idiot, and I wasn't looking at you." you said. "Oh really?" he stopped, which caused you to stop for some reason. He turned around facing you "Then what were you doing then, Christie?." You couldn't speak. Why? Even you didn't know. 'Is he right' 'of course not!' 'Speak Christie SPEAK!' you were fighting with yourself. "Yeah... I thought so." Jimin started again. "Hey I didn't!" you finally said, but he was long gone. You started walking.

You eventually saw Jimin, but you were still behind him. He stopped again. "It's not good enough your a ert, but you are also a stalker." He turned around. You were baffled "What? One, I'm not a ert. And two, I have to walk this way. Remember we are neighbors?" "Yeah, yeah, that's what you think." ... "What the heck! How do I-" "Or." He started. Walking to you, actually walking to close for your liking. You faces were very close.

'Omg' you thought. 'Is he going to kiss me!?' you mentally slapped yourself for that.

"Or are you just a secret sasaeng fan of me?" He said smiling. "Ha! You wish ." "Alright then." Backing away, he left and went infront of you.

You were almost at school. After what he said you did think that you were following him. It looked like it to. 'what people think I'm a sasaeng of him?' you thought. "No." you said aloud trying to convince your self. It's was right infront of the gates when you called for Jimin. you looked around before calling though. "Jimin!" you ran to him. "What do you want you're wasting my life." rolling your eyes "About yesterday and today, don't say anything about it, or about me being a 'erted sasaeng stalker'." You put quotations around that because it wasn't true.

"Hmmm". Tapping his index finger on his chin, he finally agreed. "Yeah sure I won't tell, now leave me alone!" He said brushing you off coldly. You sighed in reliefe at least nobody would know about this. "Ok!" you smiled, and walked into the gates, into school. 'Hopefully this day would go better than yesterday' You thought and went to your first class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well finally done with the second

chapter YAY! I will continue this 

In the next chapter so stay tuned.

Comment and subscribe!!!

No silent readers! ^^