A Day Together

Third Year Surprise

You started off your day by going to the mall with your friends; there weren’t many people at the mall, which was good because they wouldn’t be swarmed by fangirls. Of course neither you nor SHINee minded signing stuff and taking pictures with fans, or even talking to them if one of them asked, but today was a day where you wanted to spend time with them, without interruptions.

It’s been so long since the six of you have been together like this, it nice, and somewhat nostalgic. You went into clothing shops, of course, Key brought more than you all put together. Eventually, you all got tired from walking and decided to sit down at a café and order some drinks.

Key: So, what are you two doing for your anniversary?
You: Didn’t Oppa tell you? We’re going to Hawaii for the weekend!
Jonghyun: Hawaii?! Lucky!
You: Maybe you should get a girlfriend and go to Hawaii together…
Jonghyun: A girlfriend? I guess if Taemin or Key were to dress as girls…

You lightly slapped him arm and giggled.

You: Yah! I mean a real girl!
Jonghyun: But, where would I find one?
You: I’m sure there are a lot of girls who would love to go out with you.
Jonghyun: Heh, you think so? Maybe in the future.

You all finished your drinks and went back to walking around the mall. You didn’t buy much, even though Minho offered to buy you stuff, you refused.

Around 3-ish in the afternoon you decided that you should all eat then part ways so you and Minho and pack then sleep early to be able to wake up early in the morning.

You all decided to go back to yours and Minho’s apartment to order Chinese food, much to Onew’s disappointment.

Before the boys left, you wanted to give Minho your present to him.

you quickly ran to your room and got the box out from your backpack and hid it behind your box, you walking back to the living room.

Minho: Laura? What are you hiding?

You smiled and showed him the box, your smile growing wider as the seconds passed.

You: Happy anniversary, Jagiya.

He looked at you, then at the box and smiled widely, he brought you into a tight hug, lifting you up from the ground and spinning you around, he softly set you down and kissed your forehead.

Minho: Thank you so much.

He sat down at the table and opened the box; he took out the plushie and chuckled slightly.

Minho: It’s adorable… how did you manage to give it to me and not keep it for yourself?
You: I was so close to keeping it *chuckles*

He took out the t-shirt, his face changed from smiling to shocked, he looked at you then at the t-shirt.

Minho: Jagiya… Is this…?
You: A signed t-shirt from South Koreas Football Team? Why, yes it is.

A huge dorky smile came on his face, he put it over his current t-shirt and smiled even more, honestly, he looked like a child who got everything they wanted for Christmas.

Minho: Thank you so much, I love you.
You: I love you too.

Another 20 minutes passed before you all parted ways, you and Minho packed everything you would need for the weekend.

Once you were done you got into the bed and cuddled each other.

You: Minho?
Minho: Yes?
You: I was thinking… what if tomorrow, the plane doesn’t get out of the airport?
Minho: What do you mean?
You: Like… what if it breaks or we’re attacked?
Minho: Don’t say such silly things, and even if we were attacked, I’d protect you with my life and make sure you got out safely.

You smiled at his kind words, and placed a quickly, sweet kiss on his lips.

You: Good night, my little Froggie.
Minho: Good night, my little teddy bear.