Safe Once Again

Third Year Surprise

You were scared out of your wits, what was meant to be a romantic weekend turned out to be a hostage situation, the men stole from the other passengers, taking their mobiles, money and other valuable items, then they knocked out the pilot and the tied up the stewardesses.

You looked over to Minho, he was being grabbed by a man and also had a gun to his head, the man noticed the matching ring on his finger and chuckled.

Man: Aw, where you planning on marrying her? Well, you know what they say, till death do us part.

You closed your eyes tightly and heard a gunshot. Even more tears ran down your face, you didn’t want to open them, you didn’t want to see Minho hurt, you didn’t want to believe it, and then, you heard the man curse and a familiar voice calling your name, you didn’t feel his hands on you anymore, you slowly opened your eyes and saw Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key and Onew. Onew, Key and Jonghyun were fighting off the men while Minho and Taemin were evacuating the other passengers, Minho came running to you and hugged you tightly.

Minho: I’m so glad you’re safe…

He grabbed your hand and helped you out of the plane, then returned to save the others. You noticed that the police were already here, one of them walked over to you and you recognised him immediately, he was Key’s father.

You: How did you know we were in trouble?
Mr Kim: Ah, it seems as if one of the stewardesses were quick enough to alert the police.
You: But… why is the rest of SHINee here?
Mr Kim: I was with Key and the others at the time when I got the call and they all tagged along. It’s a darn good job we got here; these men have been wanted for a while now.

You looked back to the plane and saw the boys coming out, you looked to Minho, he was completely unharmed, you ran as fast as you could to him and hugged him tightly.

You: I’m so glad you’re safe…
Minho: Jagiya… you’re not hurt are you?

You shook your head and he smiled he held your hand and put the ring back on it, you smiled and kissed him gently on the lips.

Minho: Come on, we’re going to be flying to Hawaii in an hour once everything’s sorted out.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and nuzzled your face into his chest.

You: I love you, Jagi.

 


 

http://blogmedia.dramafever.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/couplering2.jpg those are the rings ^^