Nightmares

Third Year Surprise

That night, Minho woke up screaming, he was covered in a thin layer of sweat that was covering his body and his breathing, as well has his heart rate increased. He looked over to you and shook you until you woke up, when you finally did get up he brought you into a big hug, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck.

Minho: Jagi! You’re here right? You’re not gone, right?  

His words came out broken and he was stuttering a lot, you could easily tell that he was crying, you pulled him away from you and looked into his beautiful brown eyes, which were now full of shock and sadness, when you saw his face you were surprised, and brought him into a hug, you tried to calm him down but rubbing his back and repeatedly saying ‘I’m fine Oppa, I’m here Oppa.’

When you finally managed to calm him down, you asked what caused him to act like this, throughout the four years you had known the boys; you’ve never seen Minho this scared.

You: Oppa, what’s the matter?
Minho: I…I had a horrible dream…
You: Oppa… do you want to tell me about it?
Minho: I… I dreamt that we were on the plane, and something happened and it was going to crash, and I couldn’t save you… I got out fine but then I saw that you… you were… w-were…

He couldn’t finish what he was saying; the mere thought of that happening made him crying even more, you hugged him tightly and placed a kiss on his forehead, an idea came to your mind, a way to calm him down. You got out of them bed and came back a few minutes later holding a book.

Minho: Jagi? What’s that?
You: Whenever I’m sad or upset, I like to colour, this is a colouring book I brought the other day, come one let’s colour it in a bit.

He nodded at your suggestion and the light so you could see better, you both sat down in bed and colouring in the pictures, you did this for at least half an hour, when Minho was back to normal you both cuddled into bed again, he watched you drift into sleep, he smiled, knowing that he’d never lose you.

Minho: Good night, princess.