Happy anniversary

Third Year Surprise

It was 7o’clock, you were still asleep, today was your 3 year anniversary of being together with Minho, you wanted to spend the day together with Minho, you didn’t mind what you did, as long as you were with the man you loved.

Your sleep was disturbed by an excited Minho shaking you to wake up.

Minho: Jagiya! Jagiya! Wake up!

When Minho gave up trying to wake you up, he started to plant kisses on you, starting from your neck and making his way to your lips. When you felt the soft feelings on your lips, you started to wake up. When you were fully away you sat up and looked to Minho.

You: Oppa? Why are you waking me up so early?

You were a little pissed; he knew how much you loved your sleep. Sometimes, he was concerned that you loved sleep more than him.

Minho: Happy anniversary, Jagiya.

You smiled at him and your mood was instantly brighten, you got out of bed and pecked him on the lips, you wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

You: Happy anniversary, Oppa.
Minho: Guess what we’re going to do to celebrate.
You: Hmm… are we going to go to dinner then watch a movie?

He chuckled slightly and shook his head.

Minho: Not quiet.
You: Eh? Then what are we going to do?
Minho: We’re going on a trip~
You: A trip? Are we going to the countryside?
Minho: No, silly. We’re going to Hawaii.
You: Hawaii?! Oppa! You shouldn’t spend so much money! And what about your work?
Minho: I can’t put a price on my love for you, Jagiya.
You: Oppa… That’s cheesy.
Minho: *Chuckles* and manager Hyung said it was fine to take the weekend off to celebrate.

You couldn’t believe it, you didn’t want Minho to spend all this money on you, yet you knew it was futile to argue against him.

You: You know; I would have been happy to just cuddle and watch movies with you…
Minho: Don’t be silly, it’ll be fun.
You: When are we leaving?
Minho: Tomorrow morning, we can spend the day with the others, pack when we get home and then leave early in the morning.

You went to the bathroom to get ready for your day out with Minho, Key, Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun. You enjoyed their company, even if Key did go all diva mode sometimes, you still liked them, they were all like family to you and they treated very well ever since the day they met you.

After you took a shower, brushed your teach and changed your clothes, you went back into the bedroom you shared with Minho to get dressed, he said he needed to go out so you took it as the chance to wrap the present you got him, you had gotten him a football t-shirt that was signed by the Korea Republic (South Korea) National Football Team along with a football plushie that you found simply adorable (and secretly wanted to keep it for yourself). You smiled at the neatly wrapped box that contained his presents and quickly got yourself ready to spend the day with SHINee.

Around 11o’clock Minho came back home after TV appearance, he was accompanied by the other boys, Taemin was the first to greet you with a bear hug.

Taemin: happy anniversary, Laura Noona!
You: Thank you, Taemin-ah!

He let go of you and smiled, the others came to you and wished you a happy anniversary, followed by a hug. After you were all finished saying hello, you decided to leave. You quickly grabbed the box and hid it in your backpack.

Key: Where shall we go first?
Jonghyun: How about we go shopping then have dinner? We shouldn’t tire these two out too much, they still have to pack after all.
Onew: Good idea Jonghyun, first stop, the mall.
 


I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of your short story ^^

Let me know if you liked it or not :D