.17

The Prince who came with a guitar
LEAVE ME A COMMENT LIKE IEURDJKFNVZKDSFUHGCBVKBUJSRD PLEASE XD (。-`ω´-)
Chanyeol walked into the men's toilet carefully, then he heardme, screaming: "CHANYEOL." my voice was cracked and Chanyeol shocked: "WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE?" He yelled at  Timothy, he knew I didn't want that and he grabbed my hand to pull me away from Timothy. "What are you trying to do?!" Chanyeol asked as Timothy pulled his pants back up andI hid behind Chanyeol. "I swear, if you only touch her one more time, I'm going to do something you may not forget." Chanyeol said serious and turned around to me, seeing me crying and he over the back of my hair: "Shh... Mina.. shh calm down ha.. Go to class, I'll come in a few minutes, alright?" I nodded and walked out of the toiled, sobbing the whole way to the classroom - to meet no one else but Jenny.
 
"See who we got here." - "Oh Jenny, come on. I already have enough.." I said regulary, still crying and sat down on my chair as she slapped my cheek. "You little . How many times have I told you to not fall in love with Chanyeol?" - "He was the one who kissed me first." I said serious, not letting her tease me. "You could have pushed him away, you know that I told you, I can't accept this." - "And so, What are you going to do?" I asked, looking at her. 
 
She grabbed me on my hair, pulled me up. What she didn't see was that Chanyeol was already standing in between the doorframe. She Slapped me another time - on the same cheek and pulled my shirt up. "Look, Look how ugly your body is." She said and some others saw this as well, laughing. I tried to pull it down but then she pulled on my hair even more. Chanyeol walked to us, he couldn't take this any more and grabbed on Jenny's wrist: "YOU!" he yelled at her, pulling on her wrist even harder and I fixed my clothes and hair again.
 
....
 
"Haven't I told you to leave Mina alone? God damnit, just because we both broke up it doesn't mean you still have a chance. You call my girlfriend a ? Well then look at you first." Chanyeol said as almost everyone was in the classroom. "I find my girlfriend regardlessly pretty, no matter what body shape she has. She has the beauty in her character, while only you have boys between your legs." Chanyeol continued and I sat down on my chair again. Chanyeol squatted down besides me and looked up to me, carefully wiping my tears away. Slowly he took my hand and squeezed it gently, letting me feel his worry. "I'm fine.." I mumbled but he shook his head: "You're not.. don't try to tell that to yourself." - "I said.. I'm fine." I looked to him but my eyes said something else. Chanyeol pusehed his body a little up and kissed my lips shortly. "Take care.." he muttered and I nodded, watching him walkig out of the classroom.
 
Then I saw Timothy walking in, with a huge scar on his face, a scratcher. Right on his cheek, bleeding. He seemed to be totally done with everything, he was weak and sat down onto his chair. "Oh my, what happened?" everyone asked but he kept quiet. What, are you too shy to tell them it was Chanyeol? Because they would ask why he did this and you would have to say the truth, right? I looked at him carefully, noticing that he looked at me as well, then I looked to my desk again.
 
***
"Are you free today?" Chanyeol asked after school as we both walked home. "I don't think so. Mum will panic aroun because of the wound Timothy has. And will want me to spend time with him." I said honestly and Chanyeol stopped walking: ".. For real?" - "I think so." I replied regulary and he continued walking. "That needs to stop Mina." he said and I sighed: "How. If I tell her what he has done.." - "But maybe your mom won't be that strict, hm?" Chanyeol asked and I just sighed once more: "Chanyeol you don't understand that situation. Your mom would support us when she knew that we would be a couple.." - "She already knows.." Chanyeol said, putting his hand onto his neck, smiling. "Aigo.." I grinned and felt that he took my hand, intertwining fingers and we stopped walking as he pressed me against a stone wall that was as high as my hips were and he pressed a gentle kiss on my lips. "Yah.." I mumbled but he just smiled and placed his free hand on my neck, my cheek with his thumb and he kissed me another time as soft as he could to not make it uncomfortable for me.
 
....
 
"I think you better leave now.. we're close to my house." I said as he backed away and he sighed: "I want to kiss you and embrace you today so much.. you don't even know.." his voice turned into a mumbling and I just smiled at him. "Then finally wrap your arms around my waist." I said and he placed them around me what brought us even closer and he kissed my cheek first, then down at my neck. "Yah.. It's tickling." I mumbled and Chanyeol slowly backed away again, looking at me with a grin. "Do you want to stay over night tomorrow? It's friday then and.. you could say you're in your apartment." he asked but I just said: "Why don't you want to come to the apartment? And we sleep there?" - "Sure, that's a good idea as well." Chanyeol said and I went on my tippytoes, placed my hands on his shoulder and kissed his lips carefully. 
 
"Wait, you kiss me? Not me kissing you? You make progress ha." Chanyeol smirked and I looked on the floor shyly: "Aish stop.." I smiled but he lifted up my chin with his finger, really carefully and mumbled: "Let me kiss you another time before I need to leave." my eyes widened alittle but he just kissed me and I could feel his smile inbetween the kiss. "We'll see us.." I said as he backed away and both of us walked home.
 
Chanyeol: 'Are you home?' - the text message on my phone said.
Me: 'Only my dad is, I'm with Timothy, his mother and mine. Why are you asking?'
Chanyeol: 'Oh.. I just wanted to text you. But it seems you're busy.'
Me: 'Not that much ^^'
 
What Chanyeol actually did was that he walked to my house and rang on the doorbell. "Ah, Park Chanyeol!" My father said with a smile and continued: "Mina is not at home.." - "I know, I wanted to talk to you Mr." Chanyeol said unsure and my dad smiled: "Come in, come in."
 
"So, I'm here because.. Ah Mr.. How to start.." - "Sit down first." My father said and he sat down in front of me. "Listen. I really really like your daughter. But someoneis hurting her and.. I can't do anything against it." Chanyeol tried to explain and he continued: "Timothy. He did something with her that made her hurt.. And she's still meeting up with him every day. My heart aches so much when I see both of them together.. But Mina isn't going to tell your wife what happened because she's scared thather mom would forbit her going out and everything.." - "What.. did Timothy actually do?" - "He did IT with her. He just took off her clothes while he was drunk and did it, no matter if she wanted it or not." Chanyeol said and my father was shocked. He continued: "That night I passed by his house and saw Mina sitting out there crying so I walked up and punched him for what he has done, then I took her home with me and... your wife found us the next morning, laying in bed and she yelled at me to let her go.."
 
"Alright but what do you want me to do?" - "Talk to your wife.. maybe she will say that Mina should stop meeting Timothy. But it might be possible that she is scared then and wants mina to change the school and all that." Chanyeol said scared and my dad let out a sigh: "That must be true... alright I will talk to her but I will not mention what he really did to her, I'll just say that I got a feeling it might be wrong to let my daughter meet Timothy. Otherwise you couldn't meet Mina anymore.. right? That's why you're so scared.." My father said and Chanyeol nodded.
 
"Mr. Before I forget it. I am .. currently dating your daughter." Chanyeol said shy and my father let out a laughter: "Whoa... Congrats!" he patted Chanyeols shoulder and asked: "For how long?" - "I asked her 2 days ago.. better saying I pleased her for a chance. I kissed her right in the classroom, when everyone saw it.. I don't know what my mind thought with that but I just did it and it helped me to win her. Without that kiss, I wouldn't have expressed my feelings." Chanyeol explained. "See, Chanyeol, I don't know you well but I trust you after those things you've told her so.. just treat her well hm? And if you need my help about meeting each other, come and ask me. Maybe I can do something." my father was so nice to him so that Chanyeol grinned carefully and then said: "Well, I better go, I don't know when they're coming back. Oh and.. tomorrow Mina's going to stay at the apartment with me over night.. Maybe talk to your wife after Saturday.. I don't want it to get ruined once again by someone. Only one time I want to wake up next to her without anyone interrupting us." - "Alright alright." my dad laughed and Chanyeol walked home.