.16

The Prince who came with a guitar

Warning: Sorry, it get's a little dirty once again, but I swear, this is the last time. I just don't want you guys to fall off your chairs xDDD I try to write it not deep and intense so.. plase don't bash me hehehe... >.< 



As we sat in the car, I texted Chanyeol that we're already far away from the house so he could walk out. "You and Timothy, were you both in there?" Mom asked but I shook my head: "He was doing something else today." I sighed and she smirked: "You're sad about it?" - "Not really. I like being alone in the apartment, you know. 'time for myself'." I added loudly because I was kind of pissed that she took me out of the apartment while I was about to start something with Chanyeol.

 
On the next day, I was walking to school really tired, I haven't slept that much last night and I don't even know why. This day I spent my day with Lara again, mostly because she wanted to know what was going on between Chanyeol and me. She had been sick for a few days so she didn't know anything about the kiss in the middle of the classroom. After the second school-break, Chanyeol stood in front of my classroom, waiting for me as he leaned against the wall and looked at his phone, texting someone. I came closer and stood next to him now, he looked at me shortly, then back to his phone and suddenly back to me: "Oh, You're already here. Do you have time after school?" - "A bunch of time. Mum isn't home today." I replied and he smiled at me. "The place where we used to meet has now a roof and the grass is gone because of a floor... kinda thing. When it's spring again they will remove the roof and the floor. But it's too cold otherwise without it." Chanyeol explained and I nodded: "Should we meet there?" - "Yup, But I guess some of my guys will be there too.." Chanyeol bit his lip a little and I shook my head: "No problem." - "Alright then..." Chanyeol started his sentence, lookedaround first, then he quickly kissed my cheek and started to walk away:  ".. we'll see us later!" continuing his sentence.
 
Oh well, there they were, The popular guys - with Chanyeol. Oh wait, Chanyeol was such a popular person at school as well. Oh my.. Is my hair in place? And my make up still okay? I walked to them nervously and they all smiled as I came up to them: "Hello.. hey.." I carefully bowed as Chanyeol, who sat on the floor with the others, took my hand and brought me down to the floor as well. He over my hair and asked: "Is everything alright?" - "Yep.." I smiled at him and he let out a little sigh even though he was smiling.
 
"Oh no big romance? No kissing? I'm disappointed." Luhan joked and I had to chuckle with it. "We don't.. kiss often.. yet." I stuttered and Chanyeol smiled: "Mina and I haven't talked for a long time so she doesn't want to do it that fast." - "Oh oh I get it." Luhan laughed a little and said: "Aish Chanyeol you seem so happy now with Mina.. I should go and get a girlfriend too." He was disappointed and I just said: "Maybe you don't take the most ty one this time." I think Chanyeol was shocked by my words but Luhan just let out a laughter: "I was about to say that!"
 
"Did Timothy say anything to you?" - "No he didn't.. Why should he?" I asked Chanyeol and he mentioned: "Well, he sat right bext to us as I kissed you in th classroom." - "Well, he didn't say anything." I shook my shoulders and Chanyeol said: "I just don't want that he's doing something to you again.."
 
"Has he hurt you?" Luhan asked and I looked to him: "Yep, kind of. It's a long story." - "Oh well, then I would know why Chanyeol is always so pissed when Timothy is around." Luhan answered and I slowly nodded. "He won't so something again." I jst said and Chanyeol sighed. 
 
"Mina..?" A familiar voice said and Luhan smirked: "Oh, Idiot, we've just talked about you." he said that loud and clear as Timothy squatted down behind me: "You have the keys with you, right?" - "Sure, wait.." I smiled and searched them in my bag.
.... (I swear this is so priceless xDD)
Chanyeol meanwhile? exploding inside. I really saw his death glare, checking out Timothy from top to bottom and then he stopped at his private area to think of it once more. "Ah, there we go." I said and gave him the keys. Our hands touched and Chanyeol just stared at it. "Are you coming over later?" - "Ah.. I don't think so." I just said and Timothy nodded with a sigh, standing up and left. 
 
"Aish I still can't believe that you both have an apartment together.." Chanyeol was pissed even more now and Luhan was shocked: "Oh, you have an apartment together?!" - "Hmmh.. my mom is paying it, together with his mom. They want us to date." I replied and Luhan was still shocked. "He wanted you to come over, what dirty things he would have planned.." Chanyeol said his mind too loud and I slightly hit him. Then he noticed how loud he has said that and stopped talking. "Stop being so pissed, I don't like that." I said honestly and took his hand, crossing fingers and pressing a kiss on his cheek.
....
"Aigo.. You try to make me happy with showing your love?" He smiled at me and I nodded. "Well then you would have to do a lot more." he smirked and the guys around us became wide eyes by that kind of dirty sentence. "Chanyeol I didn't know that you were so dirty." one of them said and both of us stoppded our flirting right away.
 
"What's wrong..?" Chanyeol mumbled as I placed my head on his choulder. "I'm tired.." I said and he answered: "Lay down.." - "Where? Idiot.." I sulked a little and he said: "On the floor. And my lap will be your pillow." - "Ah I can't do tha.." I was about to finish my sentence as he said: "Mina.. are you tired or not?" and I carefully layed down and placed my head on his lap - carefully. "Ah why are you so scared. It's not like it's the first time being so close to my body." Chanyeol said a little too loud again and I replied: "But not at that area, IDIOT." he just chuckled and I layed sideways, so not looking up to him as it would be if I layed on my back, but I looked at the others. Chanyeol over my head and I slowly closed my eyes. By his soft I fell asleep.
 
....
 
"Mina... Mina wake up." Chanyeol carefulle woke me up as I blinked and felt his thumb my cheek. "..Mhm..?" - "You slept an hour.." he replied and I quickly moved up: "Oh my, what time is it?" - "5pm." Chanyeol replied regulary and had to chuckly about my messy hair, fixed it and asked: "Why are you so in panic. I thought your mother isn't home?" - "But it's dark now, I'm scared to walk in the dark." I admitted and he smiled: "Honey.. I'm going to bring you home for sure.." - "Alright thanks... wait, HONEY? DID YOU JUST SAY.. HONEY?!" I was surprised but Chanyeol was shocked by that: "I.. shouldn't do that yet, right..?" he asked, afraid of what my answeer could be. 
 
"I.." I started my sentence and continued shaking my shoulder: "It just doesn't seem.. real." I tried to explain and Chanyeol said: "No problem, I'll call you Mina then. it just came out you know.. I didn't do it on purpose." I saw how disappointed Chanyeol was but I was really feeling unsure. "Chanyeol-ah.. It's just because.. for me you're still the tall popular guy and I'm the little girl who's too shy to talk to you.." I explained and he nodded, brushing his lips over my cheek and kissed it gently. "We said we would make everything slow.. and w're going to hold that." Chanyeol said and I nodded awkwardly because of the situation. "Let's better go.. Nobody knows what sick minds will walk through the streets tonight." I said and Chanyeol stood up, walking home with me.
 
***
"Oh, hello beautiful lady." - "Morning Timothy." I replied regulary on the next day, really early in the morning. Suddenly I felt him grabbing my wrist. "Eh.. Timothy, what are you.." - "We're almost alone at school. I don't know why you came this early but you're such a nice 'food' for me." He smirked. "What is wrong with you?" I tried to get rid of his grip but he held me even stronger now: "Come with me." he said and continued: "If you get loud, I'll know how to help you with that." His voice was serious, I knew, if I would scream, he would hurt me. He brought me into the toilet of the men and pushed my head down so than I kneeled on the floor. "Now.. Go on." Timothy said as he slowly opened his Pants right in front of my face. "Oh no, not with me.." I tried to stand up but he punched me back to the floor. "YOU WON'T LEAVE!" he yelled at me and I started to cry, hearing his pants falling on the floor. Once again I tried to leave, but he grabbed me on my hair and pulled me back down, so close in front of , that I just closed my eyes and turned my head into another direction. He now pulled down his underwear as well and I didn't want to move on, I just looked away.