Haunted Past

The Baby Proposal

Minseok is busy. He knows that the moment he stepped in entertainment business, his personal life will thrown out of windows and every seconds he have solely purposed to accomplish his dream as an idol. But never, ever he felt very burdened by his title as an idol until now. Everything is chaotic inside and he really needs his phone.

“Hyung, could I make a phone call? I need to call my mother.” Minseok lied to his manager, since few days ago their phones were collected by their manager, he need to speak with Mirae.

“Use this phone.” The manager give Minseok his own phone, before calling Minseok’s mother number.

Seeing that, Minseok shook his head.

“I want my phone.” Minseok insisted.

“No. use this or not at all.”

Reluctantly Minseok took the phone and shifts to his room. But his manager hand stopped him from walk away.

“Minseok.” The manager send a glare, he knows minseok wasn’t planned on calling his mother. The manager hyung know that Minseok is currently seeing someone. And that someone is the one who Minseok planned on calling.

“Hyung, please? I need to know she is fine. Please?” Minseok begged, he needs to call Mirae.

“Five minutes and no more. Just this once.” The manager hyung sighed and waved his hand, montioning Minseok to make it quick.

“I owe you hyung.”

 

Minseok dashed to his room, quicky typed Mirae’s number on the way.

“Hello?” a hesitant voice greet him.

“Mirae. Its Minseok.”

“Oh my God. Minseok. Are you okay?” Mirae voice latched with worry.

“I’m okay. Did anything happen to you two?”

“No, we are just fine. How did Baekhyun?”

“Tired, broken, stressed. There’s info said that even his musical tickets is refunded. He took him hard.”

“Must be hard for him, its hard for the fans too.” Mirae whispers.

Few days ago the scandal of Baekhyun dating Taeyeon in the middle of the night boomed. And fans didn’t take it well. There are lots of them who shipped the couple, and lots more who hate it to their backbone. The fans bashed the two, saying bad things that no one ever deserved.

“I cant see you or Myunghee until this is died down. They even took our phones.”

“I understand. You don’t need to think about us, just focus there. I heard you’ve been busy with your concert tour.”

“Can I talk to Myunghee?”

“She’s still at day care Minseok, I’m at work now.”

“Oh. Right. Tell her I said hi then, I miss both of you.”

Mirae bit her lips, Minseok said he miss her, not only Myunghee. There’s sudden rush of bloods to her cheeks, butterflies flies everywhere on her stomach and her own heart beat is pulsing on her chest.

“I miss you too.” She replied shyly.

The effect now hit Minseok. If before he still wondering what the feeling when he’s around Mirae is, he understands now.

“Talk to you again after this mess died down. I need to go.” Minseok cut the conversation short as the manager hyung knocked his door.

“Okay. Give your best.” She replied and the call closed.

 

Minseok get out from his room and gives back the phone to manager hyung.

“Is she okay?” asked the manager hyung.

“Yeah, she is.” Minseok grinned.

“Min….”

“I know hyung.”

“Then you know you must protect not only yourself, but also other member and the girl itself.”

With that, the manager hyung leave Minseok alone on his room. He know that Baekhyun always be more popular member of his group than himself, but its never close the possibility sometimes in the future, someone will caught him red handed being with Mirae and Myunghee. He can’t imagine the fans will bash Mirae, moreover she’s a single mother with a child. Minseok can’t let that happened. Life is already hard for Mirae, he didn’t want she hurt anymore.

Drowning on his own thought, he didn’t realize the night already fall.

 

 

Mirae startled when she saw a tall figure stood in front of her apartment. She hisses as she walks closer to him. How she praised lady luck that she haven’t took Myunghee home or she will met this epitome of devil. Hell Mirae willed to to that.

“What do you want, Taejun?” her voice dripped with venom.

“Oh nothing, I just want to know how are you coping with life.” The handsome man answers nonchalantly, giving Mirae a smirk.

“Not your business how I’m coping with life. The last four years you didn’t even care.”

“Oh I do care. Do you know why you never get any calls from all company you send your application to? I do care about you, Mirae ah.” He looked at her mockingly.

She gritted her teeth and balled her small fists on her side, ready to lauched on him. But Mirae knows better, if she ever hurt him physically, she won’t make it from the jail and Myunghee will be alone.

“What. Do. You. Want.”

“Aw. Still feisty as ever. Me likey.” He laughed. “Your sister is a lot tamer than you’re chagiya.”

“Leave. And I’m never your chagiya, Taejun.” She pointed at the exit stairs, face red from anger.

“Oh sure, I just intended to stop by anyway, and leave as soon as I saw you. See you later sweet heart.” Taejun waves his hand nonchalantly and turned his back.

“How about never!” she yelled.

Faint chuckled could be heard from Taejun.

 

Mirae quickly get in and dropped on her knees, barely could close the door properly. Her worst nightmare comes again, her past. And she afraid, that bad luck always comes in three.

 


There you’re! and Park Tae Jun comes out. I like ulzzang Park Tae Jun he’s handsome (lol)

 

After Kris, now there’s scandal about Baekhyun. The event is fitted to my original plot and it makes the story rolled faster.

And the slope is going down down down. It won’t be long until I finished this story. Bear with me and the very slow update.