Chapter 18

Distress of Mr Perfect

Luhan beamed, jumping up and down happily and threw his arm over the blonde’s shoulders. He looked like a child.

They looked like twins.

Hanna rubbed the back of her neck, not knowing to do. Except for admiring the resemblance of the two men. Scratch that. Two boys actually.

The blonde voiced, turning his attention to you. “And who’s this beautiful lady?” he took your hand and kissed it lightly.

You were slightly blushing. Luhan slapped the taller’s hand away, “No touching.”

The taller chuckled, “Your girl?” He raised his brow with an amused smile smeared on his pale face.

Luhan rolled his eyes, leaning to the taller; whispering something that you unable to catch. They laughed together and you felt left out. Abandoned.

Luhan saw your sad face, he casually grabbed your shoulders. “May I introduce you, Jung Hanna. From a beautifully gene family except for her. Everyone in her family is nice and warm, but when you hear a girl named Hanna just forget anything good words.”

With that, he earned a punch on his stomach. The blonde was laughing hysterically.

He stopped after some minutes, gasping for air as he lost them from laughing like a choked pig.

He turned into a poker face, slightly bowed at you. “I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun,” he winked.

You melted at his cute manly gestures. This is the man that you had been dreaming for!

‘I’ve been dreaming of a true love kiss~’

A pair of eyes which full with jealousy was glaring at the both of you.

Luhan smacked Sehun’s head, “That’s enough. Our table please.”

Sehun stuck out his tongue, “I’m sitting with you,” he pointed at Luhan and moved his forefinger to you.

“And you.”

He was smiling handsomely at you. Fires were flaring out from Luhan’s eyes and nostrils just looking at Sehun.

Sehun leaded both of you to the reserved table, “Just order anything, my treat.” His eyes were twitching as he was chuckling happily.

Luhan arched his brow, “Are you sure? We got a monster here.” His eyes were pointing at you who were scanning the menu with wide eyes and mouth.

Sehun shook his head, “She’s a girl!”

Luhan shrugged, “Do not underestimate her. Besides, she’s not a typical girl that you know.”

The blonde rolled his eyes, “Whatever hyung.” Luhan stuck out his tongue, “Don’t say that I didn’t warn you.”

You closed the menu elegantly, sigh escaped from your mouth, “Maybe you should pick for me.”

“Peach for you then!” Luhan shouted and continued, “I’ve always wanted to taste the peach flavor.”

Sehun rolled his eyes once again, “You can just ask me for that right?”

You chuckled, “Peach is fine. It sounds tasty!”

“Get me some new flavor, waiter,” Luhan ordered, stucking out his tongue; earning a kick as his shin from you making him shut up on the spot.

“Manners!”

Sehun snickered at him, “Interesting.”

He went away, preparing the orders. He brought something special for his favorite hyung and his soon to be noona to their table. Not to forget he brought the drinks and Luhan’s favourite cake. It seemed like Hanna loves eating, there’s a bowl of French fries on his right hand.

“Your serve is done,” Sehun put down all the foods, beaming.

“FRENCH FRIES!”

“MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY”

Sehun chuckled, “Not that’s all. I’ve got another thing for both of you.” The couple turned to him, arching their brows while slurping down the foods in front them.

He took out two tickets from his apron, smiling happily. “Finally I got these tickets for you!”

“What ticket?” You said while munching on your French fries. Luhan gasped, “No way! Your, the very first concert ever?!” He literally shouted his head off, grabbing the customers’ attentions.

Sehun nodded, “Come and watch me perform there. I finally debuted hyung.”

Luhan nudged his waist, “VIP right?” Sehun winked, “Like I promised. VIP for you babe.”

You cringed, “Are you bunch of gays?” But your expression changed a second after. You looked into Sehun’s orbs, “YOU ARE A CELEBRITY?!”

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, “Uh…”

Luhan snapped his fingers, “Of course. Look at his handsome face. Tall figure. Blonde hair. Nice smell.”

Sehun facepalmed himself. Luhan made them sounded so gay. He tapped his forehead with his palm, “Nice smell? Do you sniff me hyung?”

You were absurd to your food, not hearing their stupid conversation.

The boys were laughing, chatting together and you didn’t care a bit. You cleaned up the food, the drinks. Oh, peach was your favorite now. You Luhan’s drink too. It tasted like coffee and there were black pearls at the bottom.

Your peach bubble tea got that black pearls too. Lol

It was late midnight and the boys didn’t seem want to stop talking. Your fingers were drumming on the table. You bravely cleared your throat.

“Ehem.”

Ignored.

“Ehem ehem!” You cleared your throat louder.

Still ignored.

“EHEM! EHEM! EHEM!”

The whole people in the shop were staring at you. Luhan rolled his eyes, “What’s wrong with you?”

You rolled your eyes back at the insensitive guy, “Look what time is now.” You showed your phone, written ’12.47am’.

He gasped, “It almost one!” He stood up, “Oh my gosh Sehun. I really got to go. I’ll drop by sometimes and yes I’ll go to your concert. January right?”

Sehun nodded, “Yep. It’s eleventh Jan. Make sure you come.” He turned his head, gazing at you, “You too noona.”

You bowed, “Sure. You’re my fav now.” You chuckled, “Thanks for the food. They were awesome and I’ll come again tomorrow!” you bid a goodbye.

Luhan rolled his eyes, “Fav. Heh,” he snorted.

Sehun seemed to pick that, he leaned closer to Luhan, whispering at his ear, “I smelt jealousy come from here.” He poked Luhan’s chest.

Luhan shoved the younger away, “Shut up or I’m not coming your concert.”

Sehun held his arms in defense, “I’m just saying.” Then he turned to a cold guy, “If you don’t come, I’ll kill you.”

Only his friends knew his family background.

His friends were his bandmates and Luhan.

Luhan knew why he loved Sehun so much.

Because….

“GET YOUR LAZY HERE RIGHT NOW!” You were shouting from the car, trying to open the car. Luhan eyes widen, “STOP ABUSING MY PRECIOUS CAR!”

You rolled your eyes, kicking his car’s wheel.

Luhan can’t stop your mischievous actions. Sehun was laughing alone like a crazy man in front of his shop’s door. Nobody controlled Luhan before.

Sehun waved and went in his shop as both of you were driving away.

 


Hey hey hey! what's up everybodehhh. A short chapter... yeah e.e
Uh.. I don't have anything to write here. So, as usual comment, subscribe and upvote lol. Hehe
-xoxo