The Call

First Kiss (Genderbender YulSic Version)

Jessica POV

I went home very much disappointed with myself, with my life, and with that PUNK!

I rubbed my lips as much as I can.

'Fck this life. Why am I so pabo?! AISH I never thought of giving my first kiss to only any random guy, and to think he's only a high school boy. Grrrrr' 

 

 

Narrator POV

Jessica decided to call Tiffany for any help, advice, or what. She looked at her bag to get her phone but she didn't find it. 

"WHERE IS IT?!", she shouted

She scattered all the things in her bag but failed again. Then, she dialed her number using her telephone. 

 

 

Jessica POV

'What's happening with my life? That phone is very important to me. How about my conversations with Yoong? Damn' 

I dialed and tried to reach for my number. 

'tu.tu.tu.tut' (dialing...)

"HI! Excuse me. Did you have my cellphone?", I said on the other line. 

 

 

Yul POV

I was scanning through her photos when suddenly her phone rang. 

'Who's this? Aish'

I answered the call. 

"HI! Excuse me. Did you have my cellphone. Well...", the lady spoke. 

'This is her. Beast mode' 

"WHY DID YOU KISSED ME?", I asked teasingly. 

 

 

Jessica POV

"WHY DID YOU KISSED ME?", the other line said. 

'O.Fck. That punk has my phone?' 

"WHY DID YOU STEAL MY PHONE?! WHY DID YOU STEAL MY PHONE, YOU RASCAL!", I shouted angrily. 

 

 

Yul POV

'Uh oh. She's really angry now. I like it' 

"You threw it to me. Remember? And then you ran away. How could I give it back to you?", I said to her mockingly.

"WHATEVER! You better give it to me now!", she answered. 

"ANIYO!", I shouted.

"You can't keep it! It's mine!", she screamed. 

"Nae, I can. I'll keep it as a compensation for you stole a kiss from me!", I smirked. 

 

 

Jessica POV

'Fck. Fck you punk! I can't believe animals like you exist!'

"ARGH! You have to pay me a lot more, if there were any compensation! Because you stole my FIRST KISS!", I barked loudly. 

 

 

Yul POV

'WHAAAAAT? First kiss? me?' 

I stood up from my bed upon hearing that word. 

"WHAT?! Am I really your first kiss? How old are you?", I asked her. 

 

 

Jessica POV

"YOU ! If you won't give my phone back, I'll meet you at your school! You'll see!", I yelled.

"Anytime. If you can find out where I study then, see me there", he said.

'TUT (call ended)'

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", i screamed. 

'That punk really wants to play. He doesn't know that I recognize his school uniform because his school was also my school in high school. Let's see' 

 

 

Yul POV

'That lady will not find me. She's old enough to remember my school and my name on my uniform' 

 

 

Jessica POV

'Jessica, you better think of the name on his uniform' 

"Uhm... well I guess it's Kwon", I said as I remembered the name written on his uniform. 

'That boy...I can always see his face whenever I ride a bus to my school' 

"You'll see, KWON punk", I smirked. 

 

 

Narrator POV

The next morning, Jessica immediately went to Seoul Science High School.