Like a Bus

First Kiss (Genderbender YulSic Version)

Setting: SEOUL, South Korea (Present-day)

 

 

Narrator POV

One morning in a busy street of Seoul, a lady is walking in a hurry to arrive at the right time on the bus stop. 

 

 

Jessica POV

'I need to get there as soon as possible, UGH!'

I'm already late for my work, and I need to get on the bus stop before it goes. 

 

 

"WAITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I shouted upon seeing the bus moves. 

 

 

'Jessica, you're such a lazy pabo...always waking up late aish' 

I sat on the shed waiting for another bus to come. 

 

 

'Somebody told me, love is like waiting for a bus. The one that arrives is not the one you expected'

I saw another bus and walked happily towards it, but a lot of people already got in before me. 

 

 

'and when the one you expected arrives, there will be obstacles blocking the way to get on it. This happens all the time' 

 

 

Flashback...

I was looking from afar to the boy who's the captain of our school's basketball team. That handsome boy whom a lot of girls were cheering to. I never failed to smile whenever he got to shoot the ball. I had a crush on Yoong since elementary. My heart was breaking everytime girls get near him to get his attention. 

 

 

'This love seems impossible, he's a famous varsity player while me, a geek. But I still had hope, no matter how many years pass by'

 

 

I was preparing my confession letter for Yoong before our graduation. I was waiting for him but then I saw another girl with him. I saw that they kissed, and that was the most painful part of my life. I never knew Yoong had a girlfriend. I saw them being lovey-dovey and I can't help but to cry. 

 

 

'However, our story finally ended, because Yoong went out with Seohyun. They decided to study abroad together for college. But my life has to go on. I continued my college in a famous university hoping that I could fall in love with someone there'

 

 

'But I don't have feelings toward any. Maybe, I'm still waiting for Yoong...'

 

 

End of Flashback

 

By the way, my name is Jessica Jung, a 24-year old office lady.