You belong with me - TaeBom couple

Happily Ever After Side Stories

 

 

“For seven men she gave her life. For one good man she was his wife.”

- Snow White -

 

“It’s time for your milk,” said Taeyang, handing her a glass of warm milk. Park Bom took it with a smile and took a sip. “It’s freezing cold out here. How can you even stand that?” he said shivering. “I’ll go get a blanket.” Just when he was about to turn around Park Bom caught his hand and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“This is warmer,” said she, tilting her head and leant her back on his chest.

Taeyang tighten his embrace, resting his hands just on top of her bulging belly with a smile. “What were you thinking? You seemed…preoccupied?”

She shook her head slowly, her silky red hair swayed side to side. “It was nothing. I just…thinking…how much did I miss?” She turned around to face him. “My old memory. I hate it when I can’t remember…things. The first time I met you… the moment when I fell in love with you. I just…”

Taeyang took the glass and put it on the table beside the balcony. He cradled her face gently. “Those memories…” he uttered softly. “...were not important anymore, compare to what we have right now. We’ve created new memories. And these memories…were more beautiful.”

Park Bom set her gaze straight into his lovely eyes. “What if…it’s getting worse? What if…one day I wake up and I can’t remember anything. I forgot who you are…who am I…”

He put his index finger on her luscious lips. “Shh… don’t say it like that,” he hushed. “You’ll be fine. I’m here. I’m not going to let anything happen to you.”

Her eyes started to moisten and her face was pale, filled with fear. “I’m afraid that…I might forget you again,” she sobbed quietly.

He let out a sigh and hugged her, trying to cast away her fear. “If that happens…I’ll just keep reminding you of me…over and over again. I’ll make you remember.”

She crushed her left cheek on his wide chest. “Promise me, never let me go. If anything happens…don’t give up on me. Don’t give up on my love. Because I love you. I loved you before, I love you now and I’ll love you forever.”

He planted a gentle kiss on . “I promised,” he said. “I’ll never give up on us. Because I love you too. I’ll always love you.” He kissed her again and when he broke the kiss he smiled at her. “If you ever forget me…I’ll make a video of us and force you to watch it every single day until it stuck in your head. I’ll make you fall in love with me every day.”

She chuckled and wiped the tears that swelling up in her eyes. “Fifty first date?”

“Yeah, if Adam Sandler can do it…what makes you think I can’t?”

She laughed again and encircled her slender arms around the back of his neck. “You’re the most wonderful person I ever met. You can do anything.”

“All you got to do is trust me. I’ll make it happen.” Bom smiled back at him and his gaze fell on her round stomach.

“Are you sure you don’t want to know if is…he or she?” he asked. 

“No, I like surprises. In just a little two months, we will know.” She continued to smile and gazed at him. “Do you like a son or a daughter?”

“I love both. Whether the child comes out with a Mohawk or red hair… he or she will be the most beautiful baby.”

Bom burst out laughing. “A baby with a Mohawk…that will be pretty amazing.”

Taeyang smiled brightly. He held her hands in his palm and kissed it gently. He lifted his eyes to her and whispered softly. “I’m glad I found you.”

Bom’s eyebrows twitched to a frown. A little smile tugged at the corner of her pink lips.

“Before I met you, I was…damaged,” Taeyang said as he gazed into her warm brown eyes. “I never thought I’ll fall in love again. But you…changed everything. My heart started to beat again and there’s certainly a butterflies fluttering inside, whenever I’m with you. And every time I think about you, I can’t help but smile like a fool.” He placed his palm on both sides of her ears and kissed her forehead tenderly. “You were there, in every breath that I take and for the first time in my life… I don’t know how to live without you.”

“You’ll find a way to adapt,” she commented haughtily.

“Well, that’s the problem. I can’t.” He breathed softly. “You’re my world now. My everything. My day wouldn’t pass without your nagging about health and the importance of a healthy meal and supplements or… it’s crucial for you to have breads every day and corns banned policy whenever you had a diet.”

She scoffed lightly, pushing his hands away from her. “So, you hate me now? That’s what you want to say to me.”

Taeyang just smiled seeing her antics. “I just want to say that I love you, just the way you are. And every day, I learnt a little bit about you. It makes me happy. Very happy actually. Every lesson seems to be, fascinating.”

She pouted. “What if when there’s nothing left to learn. Will you grow tired of me, when there’s nothing that keep you…entertain?”

He pulled her into his embrace. “I’ll never grow tired of you. Your existence itself was…enthralling.”

She chuckled in his arms. “That’s my charm. I was like the black hole, once you get lost in it, you’re stuck there forever.” Taeyang laughed quietly on the crop of her hair. She loosened the hug and stared at him. “But, how fascinating I might be, I only belong to you.”

“And I…belong to you.”

She snuggled closer to him. “Have I ever told you a funny story about three vampires?” she mumbled.

Taeyang grinned widely. “I think you did. But, just tell me again. I like to be reminded.”

“Okay,” she chimed joyously and lifted her face. Her round eyes sparkled and her face was beaming as she spoke. “Well, there’re three vampires sitting on a wall…”

A soft smile stretched on his lips as he watched her and listened to the story that she’d told him before and he still remembered every detail. But, he acted like it was the first time he heard it, showing every emotion to her every word just because he loves to see her like that- happy and full of love. He guessed that was love all about, the condition in which the happiness of another is essential to his own.