Chapter Five

Far from Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jealousy .

 

With a heavy sigh, Hani plopped down on a chair in the library. She had always successfully kept her mind from being occupied by the thoughts of boys and instead concentrated on her studies. but now? The handsome stranger wouldn't get out of her mind.
'I shouldn't like him. I like Baekhyun.' She chanted in her mind.
But it didn't help. She didn't know why, but every time she saw him, her heart would start beating faster.
No, no...I'm just shy. I shouldn't fall for him. He is a playboy.
"What are you whispering to yourself, princess?" she jumped up at the sound of his husky voice whispering near her ear.
She hadn't realized she was whispering to herself. She just hoped that he hadn't heard any of her words.
"D-did you...?" she asked unsure, glancing at his shining orbs for a second but looking away a second later. She slightly backed away as she realized how close they were.
He chuckled quietly, "No, I didn't. Don't worry."
She sighed in relief. Turning her head to look at him, she observed his expression for a second.
"Are you here to study?" She asked. Because if he was there to make fun of her, she was going to kick him out.
Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Of course." He said confidently, and opened his leather bag and brought out a thick book and a pen. Then he silently opened her book and started studying putting on his eyeglasses.
She almost swooned at how handsome he looked. With those pair of eyeglasses, he looked like a real professional business man.
Noticing her stare on him, he turned to look at her with a smirk, "Enjoying the view, miss?" he teased.
completely flabbergasted, she turned her head to look at her book immediately. Then she turned to look at him with a playful frown. "YAH!"


Sehun smiled as he walked out of the library. He was never fond of studying, but with this girl, he was willing to

Please log in to read the full chapter