Chapter Four

Far from Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Strange .

 

Hani was struggling to walk on her bandaged foot using a crutch, holding a couple of heavy books in her hand. She sighed and mentally scolded herself for being so clumsy and hurting herself like that.

She in a startled breath when she felt some one snatch her books away from her grip swiftly. She turned her head to the direction of the intruder only to find that boy from the other day smiling down at her charmingly.

Sehun.

"How's your ankle?" He asked before she could even utter a word.

"It's fine." She blinked nervously, turning her gaze away from him. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled, "I'm here to attend my classes. Why else would I be here?"

In fact, he was lying. Sehun had no classes for that day. He had been stalking her from early in the morning. He himself was surprised at his own behavior. It was impossible that he'd cut off his beauty sleep because of a girl.

"Oh..." she nodded, "My class will start soon. Can you please give me my books back so I can go to my class?" She tried to sound as polite as possible.

Sehun was a bit taken off guard, but he covered it up with a gentle smile, "Then let's go! I'll carry your books for you."

"It's fine, I can do it---" She refused quickly, but stopped as soon as she saw him walking to her class direction.

"Hurry up, A good student like you shouldn't be late to her class." She heard him say out loud.

Hastily, she trailed behind him, trying to match his long steps. "How do you even know that I'm a good student?" She questioned, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Sehun smirked proudly, glancing down at her when she was walking side by side with him for a brief second. "Well, I can guess that just by simply looking at you."

Weird. She thought. The whole situation was really strange. It wasn't often when boys approached her like this. Boys us

Please log in to read the full chapter