New Group

When The Flowers Bloom [old]

**SORRY NOT EDITED!!**

 

Rose and Lilly had slowly become close friends with EXO since their lunch break together. Since the girls were busy with their debut and the boys were busy with their comeback they didn’t have a lot of time to hang out together. Soon two months had passed and the girls were getting ready for their first photo shoot together. Everyone was so excited and nervous, not wanting to mess up and make a bad impression. What they didn’t know is in the studio right next to theirs EXO was preparing for their own photo shoot.

During one of the set changes for EXO they heard some of their hair and makeup noonas talking. “Did you get to see the new band in the other room?” The first one asked. The second one nodded. “Yes, they are all so pretty. I can’t wait to see them debut.” The boys were confused at this, they had rumors about a new group but didn’t know any details. Kai was forced to go and asked them what they were talking about after losing in a round of rock paper scissors. The second he walked back over he was surrounded by the others. “What did they say?” Tao asked, excited for the answer.

“They said that there is a new girl band next door called Starlight Blossoms taking their debut pictures. All I got was there is four of them and they are pretty but they don’t know any other information.” Chen smirked and looked at his other members. “Anyone wanting to take a sneak peek?” They watched as Chen walked over to the door that connected the two rooms and cracked it open trying to look in. Soon the others were surrounding him trying to get a glimpse of the new band.

---In the next room---

Rose was watching Iris and Daisy take pictures together after having her group pictures with Lilly taken. From the corner of her eyes she saw the door on the other side of the room crack open. Looking at her sister she set her water bottle down “I’m going to the bathroom, I’ll be back.” Lilly nodded and continued to watch Iris and Daisy. Rose snuck out of the room and snuck into EXO’s with a smirk on her face. Crossing her arms she walked over to the group of boys crowded by the door trying to look in. She joined in and tried not to laugh at the fact that none of them had noticed her there yet. After a minute of standing there she asked “What are we supposed to be looking at?”

“We are trying to get a glimpse…….YOU?!” Chanyeol said as he turned his head to answer the question. Seeing Rose standing there surprised him and he lost his balance, tumbling into the other members. The others fell through the door way into the next room, surprising the other girls. “What was that for you giant?!” Chen yelled at Chanyeol while standing, pulling himself out from the bottom of the pile of bodies. “That’s why.” Chanyeol said pointing to Rose who was bent over laughing at them. “Rose what did you do?” Lilly asked as she walked over to the door way with Iris and Daisy following behind her. Rose stood up, fixing her shirt, and whipping her tears away “I just showed the boys what happens when they decide to sneak a peek at someone else’s photo shoot.” She walked in between the boys who had now all stood up and were standing in the other room with the other girls. “So you girls are Starlight Blossoms?” Baekhyun asked, still letting it sink in that they had run into Rose and Lilly there. The four girls smiled and nodded.

The first girl that walked out of the group had her long hair slightly curled and pinned to the side slightly. She was wearing dark blue jeans with green heels along with a black short sleeve lace shirt with a green tank top underneath it. Giving a slight bow she looked at the boys. “Hello I’m the leader Iris, nice to finally meet you in person. I hope we can be as great as you one day.”

The second girl who walked out had her hair cut in a short bob with a red bow headband, wearing a short black ruffle skirt paired with red leggings, and black flats. She also had on a long sleeve shirt that had black sleeves while the rest was white with a picture of a cartoon Goofy on it. “Hello I’m the lead rapper Daisy. It’s nice to meet you.” She said bowing and smiling at the boys.

Lilly then walked up next to Iris and Daisy with her hair in braided pig tails, wearing a floral sun dress with white leggings underneath and white wedges. “You all already know me but since you know Iris’ and Daisy rolls in the band I guess I should tell you mine, I’m the lead vocals.” She then grinned at them as she watched their surprised faces.

“I guess I have to tell you that I’m the lead dancer.” Rose said walking up next to her sister wearing a long sleeve black shirt with studs on the cuffs and collar. Her pants were long black pants with a studded belt and she had on black boots that had some studs on them as well. She also had a chain on her right side while her hair was straight and free flowing.

The boys greeted Iris and Daisy and introduced themselves to them. When they were done Suho looked at the twins. “Why didn’t you tell us that you were about to debut?” Rose gave a small shrug. “You didn’t bother to ask so we didn’t tell.” Lilly quietly scolded her sister for the way she answered then looked back at Suho. “Sorry that we didn’t tell you but we never really thought about it since it never came up in conversation.” They all gave a nod, understanding where they were coming from. Chanyeol then got his signature grin on his face. “When do you guys get to debut? Maybe we will get to be there.” At that the girls smiled, then Iris spoke “I’m going to guess in a few months since we are almost done with recording, we have learned all our dances and are working on them now. We are taking our debut pictures today and manager eonni said that our filming for our first music video will be in a few more weeks.”

Lay gave the group a smile. “I wish you all the best and Iris, Daisy you two are welcome to join Lilly and Rose when they come have lunch with us.” D.O gave a nod and added on “If you girls ever need anything feel free to come ask us, we will always be here to help.” The four girls smiled and nodded. “Of course, thank you.” Daisy said bowing. Kris then gave a small smile towards the girls “I’m sorry to cut this short but it looks like we need to get back to our photo shoot and the same goes for you four.” Everyone nodded but the door was kept opened between the two rooms. For the rest of the time they were there when someone wasn’t needed they would go into the other room to talk to the other band trying to get to know each other more.