Lunch

When The Flowers Bloom [old]

**SORRY NOT EDITED!!**

 

Rose walked over to Lilly, throwing her arm around her neck. “Yes, we are.”

Lilly shook her head at her sister. “I’m guessing that she was the one who you three meet this morning.”

Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao were more shocked over the whole twin thing because they thought they had talked to Lilly that morning. Chanyeol then spoke up “So you were the one we talked to this morning?”

Rose grinned and nodded, earning a hit on her side from her sister. “Ow! What was that for?!” Rose yelled at her in English.

“Because you should be nicer to our seniors instead of going off on them.”

Rose opened to say something but Lilly intrupted her, knowing what she was going to say. “I don’t even care if it was morning. Now apologize.”

Rose rolled her eyes a little and mumbled. “I thought I was the older one.” The boys couldn’t help but chuckle at how the two were acting. Taking a step forward Rose bowed while saying, “I’m sorry about this morning I’m really not much of a morning person. I hope you can forgive me.” Standing up straight she gave them a small smile, hoping that they would forgive her so she could get Lilly off her back.

Tao walked up at her with a serious face on, looking her up and down. He then broke out a smile “It’s okay it was a misunderstanding. Now what’s your name?” Rose took a step back from him, not liking people she doesn’t know in her personal bubble. “My name is Rose.” She then turned to her sister “Can we please go eat now so we can get back to practice?”

Lilly nodded her head and turned towards the boys. “It was nice getting to talk to you again but we better get going to eat before practice.” They both bowed before walking towards their practice room. 

“Wait!” Sehun said before they got too far. “Yea?” The girls said turning to look at him. “We were just about to go grab a bite to eat as well, why don’t you two come with us?” Sehun asked with a small smile on his face. They glanced at each other then Lilly shook her head. “I’m sorry but we promised our friends we would eat with them today, maybe we can do it tomorrow?” She asked with a smile. Sehun’s face fell and he pouted.

Luhan walked over patting him on the back. “Come on Sehunnie they said they would join us tomorrow.” He then looked up at the twins. “How about we meet in the same place tomorrow?” They both nodded. “Sound good. Now we better be off, bye.” Rose said pulling her sister away by the wrist.

---The Next Day---
 

The four girls sat on the floor of their practice room warming up and trying to wake up. The four of them had stayed there late practicing different songs to see what the others were capable of doing and to get to know each other better. In the middle of their warm up their manager walked in with another person following behind her. The girls stood up and greeted the both of them, standing in a line to hear what the day would hold for them. Their manager then held up a CD “This is the music for your debut. You still have to go record the vocals for it but for today you will start learning the dances. This is Kim Ji Yung, she will be your choreographer.”

Ji Yung smiled at them and bowed “It’s nice to meet you girls. I’ve heard great things about you, and I hope we can work well together.”

The four girls bowed back and Daisy asked, “Is it alright is we call you eonni?”

Ji Yung nodded “Of course, now I see you are all warmed up let’s get to dancing.”

Before they started going over the dance their manger wanted them to hear their debut song. Since they only had the music for it they each had a lyric sheet to follow along with so they could get a feel for the song. Once the song ended the real work began. Four hours later of nonstop dancing they were set free to lunch, but only with an hour to do so. Iris looked over at the girls “How about we go get lunch together again?” Daisy nodded while finishing the last of her water bottle. Iris then looked over at the twins “You two coming along?” Rose shook her head as she made her way to the door. “No, we are going to eat with someone else today.” Lilly waved at Iris and Daisy as she walked out the room with her sister, “Bye Iris eonni, bye Daisy eonni. See you in an hour.”

The twins were walking to where they promised to meet EXO when they heard their names being called. Turning around they were surprised to see Chen, Xiumin, and Baekhyun walking up to them. “Chanyeol asked us to come bring you to the practice room.” Baekhyun said flashing his eye smile. Xiumin grabbed their wrist and began dragging them towards the room “Come on let’s go. Suho bought everyone food and they're bringing it back to the practice room.” Lilly giggled at how excited Xiumin was about getting to the food. Rose was shaking her head and slipped her wrist out of his grasp. “I’m fine walking on my own.” She mumbled watching them continue on ahead.

When they got there Xiumin let go of Lilly’s wrist and flung open the door. “Food!” He called out, running to the middle where everyone else was seated setting up the food. The twins walked in with Chen and Baekhyun walking past them to the circle of food. Lilly and Rose stood there for a moment watching the boys begin to dig in. Suho saw the girls standing there and scooted over making room for them “Come and join us you two. No need to be shy there is plenty for everyone.” They both nodded a little and walked over, joining the boys on the floor. They both were nibbling on some food but were laughing softly at Chen and Xiumin fighting over the piece of meet they wanted. Once everyone had their fill the girls helped clean up before joining everyone back on the floor. The girls still had half an hour before they had to be back in their practice room so they decided to hang around and get to know the boys better. The girls were listening to the boy chat about different things, sometimes adding in what they thought but mostly sitting and listening.

Since D.O was on one side of them he decided to ask, “Umm..which twin are you?” Turning her head Lilly smiled “Lilly.” Giving a nod he then asked “Is there any other hobbies you like to do?” The other boys heard this and turned their heads wanting to know more about them. “Well I love to draw when I’m able to get some free time. I’m also trying to learn how to play the piano. Other than that I’m a pretty boring person.”

“What about you Rose?” Luhan asked looking over at her. “Me? Well I’m more for martial arts and learning how to play the guitar. Also messing around with my lovely sister here.” She said while nudging Lilly with her elbow. Tao’s eyes lit up when he heard that she did martial arts “Maybe we can spar sometime.” Rose shrugged. “Sure, why not?” They boys continued to question the girls trying to know as much as they can about their new friends. Rose then glanced at the clock on the wall and her eyes widdend. “Sorry but we’ve gotta get back to practice. See you around.” Shooting up she grabbed Lilly’s wrist and pulled her out of the room with her, running back to their practice room right as Ji Yung was getting back.

It wasn’t until eight that night that the girls were let free from practice, only having to be back there at eight the next morning. The four girls sluggishly walked out of the building and back to their dorms. Rose and Lilly both throwing themselves onto the couch once they were back in their dorm “My body is going to break!” Rose hollered into the pillow. Lilly patted her sister on the back “Just think we are one step closer to our debut.” She nodded and stood up going to make something for the two of them to eat. Once they had finished eating they took turns in the bathroom then passed out from their long day of dancing.

 

Authors note:
I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating for a very long time. I got caught up in school and then the holidays kept me busy, and I was also moving. I hope you can forgive me and continue to read the story. Tell me what you think! Thank you, and sorry again!! ~kiba_lover101

 

P.S I'll be posting quite a few chapters today so look forward to them! :)