Quarrel

My Heart is Yours

Jung So Min

What did I say? What did I do? What did I heard right now and few minutes ago hurting me so much. I didn’t find any word to describe my feeling right now, as it was like my soul had burned.

“Who is he? Who is he? Who is he?” These three words always haunting me. Mind still remains of his spooky face.

“Should I say sorry to him after this morning accident? But he never talked nicely to me?” paused. Then continuing, “How about if he has nothing? Neither parents or friend? How really bad I am if I couldn’t be as his friend? My parents always love me, they taught me to love any one else. I have a rights to love and be loved, he does too. Might be he has no parents anymore, but he deserves to have and be a friend” Felt symphaty.

“ At least, I can be his friend till return back to Seoul.” Sounded cherry.

“But where? Where is he?” suddenly her confusion changed, immediately run up to the stairs to find out her granny.

Author Pov

Her granny told her where should she go to find him out. Without delay, she ran out directly to the place mentioned.

Her heart beating so fast, when she stood exactly behind of him. His back faced her. He didn’t even realize her presence.

“hmp… may I sit here?” pointed the rest of the bench.

“Hmmm… “Just nodding his head indicated an agreement to please her sit next to him without looking her.

“I wanna say sor…”

“No need!” speedily he cut her off.

“Calm down So Min! this is your fault, so you have to bear it. Just be patient. You must beg his forgiveness and be a good friend to him. Yeah! Granny is right. May be he has nothing.” She mumbled, then trying to ease down her uncomfortable.

“No I have too. I know me passing the line. I shouldn’t say those words to you. I am wrong.” Voiced repentantly

“I said no need! This is the thing I expected for. Humiliation is my world. My world that I have to face every day. I’d be au fait with it. It’s not something new for me. That’s the face of my world that I used to live with.” He claimed expressionless.

“hmm? What did you say?”Get confused

“Hehe” just smirking. “Do not pretend you didn’t get what I meant!” answered sarcastically.

“What really do you want to say? Please let them out”

“Nothing!” tried to stand up.

“Wait!” grasping his right hand boldly. Her courage was back.

He was surprised by her sudden action. Without looking back at her, “what do you want?”

“Eh! Nothing!” panicly released his hand.

He went away without turning back at her, left her alone on the bench.

“Should I give up for that jerk? No! I am Jung So Min, the lovely daughter of the great Jung Min. who’s he? I am not supposed to be easily give in for something that make me curious. Wait me jerk! You’re in my hand! Hahaha!”

Her tiny legs tried to run as fast as she could just to catch him up. She left just a few meters behind him.

“Wait me, please!” sighing heavily due to her marathon.

He stopped then turned back at her. “huh?”

“wait me please! don’t you see how weary am I, right now? Hah? Aishhh!” Griping breathless.

“Hey! Don’t you see I was about to run of breath and you still running like a statue expressionless? Huh?” continued to ramble.

On the contratory, he just sigh, then proceeded his walk. Tried to ignore her incoherent songs.

“Wait me, please. I want to talk with you. May I?

Then he stopped while thinking a while.

“Mwo? Wheter she hate me or not? What happened with her sense? She hates me but still want to talk with me?” thought before he turned his body wholly.

“Talk with me? About what? No, I wont to talk with you!”

“Why? You just talk then! ” smirking.

“What do you want?” asking furiously.

“Talk with you! That’s simple!” answered calmly while loose her smooth hairs.

“I don’t think we have any relationship! We have no business each other! There’s nothing between us! ”

“you’re wrong! We have! I have to make it clear! I am here to beg your pardon. And don’t you think we can be a good friend? so, let’s be a friend?” put her hand up.

 “No! I wont!” still with his hard-headed.

“Why? But I want! And I didn’t see something wrong with it, do you?” with the same stubbornness.

“No! I wont! F.U.L.L.S.T.O.P!!” his eyes open widely.

“But I want! I’ve succeded to make you talk. Now we’re talking, right? And you didn’t even realize it. Hahahah! ” increasing his anger.

“Ok! Let it be! Now, I have to go! Sorry!”

“No! you have to stay! Or I will follow you then I’ll sleep in your house? What do you think? Wanna make a deal?

 

 

After the  quarrel tough enough, he finally spoke with her.

“Aigoo! I am too exhausted. Why you’re running like a lion?” still ramble with heavy breathing.

“Stop singing! Your voice isn’t pleasant to hear!”

“Yah! Who is singing? Don’t you see, I almost breathless and you still joking around?”

She paused for a while, tried to recall back, “is he just joke? How come? Really, he is too something!” she thought. It made her more curious with the man who stood up exactly in front of her. 

========================

so sorry before, but I have no enough time to make it longer... hehehhe :)