"My Boyfriend?"

My Heart is Yours

 Jung So Min

My name is Jung So Min, but my close family and my friends prefer to call me Ha Ni (Honey). As people say that I am a cute girl, kind-hearted, beautiful, smart, humble, and a helping hand, for that matter they called me ‘honey’/Ha Ni. Well, it’s not a big problem, right? I’m happy to be called like that. It sounds sweet. Hehehe.

Today was my flight trip to Busan. Busan is my hometown.  I am going to spend my holiday there with my beloved granny and grandpa. I was about to leave when I heard the footsteps from behind approaching me, I turned and faced my mother was opening her arms widely to hug me. I welcomed with the same warmth.

“I’ll miss you, honey” she said while sobbing

“Me too, Mom” wiping the tears on her cheeks.

“Take care, honey. This would be a long trip for you.” Caressingly my face and hairs.

“I know mom. Oh! I must be going now. Bye Mom, Dad” giving them a light kisses on cheeks.

“Bye honey” they said in unison while waving their hands toward me.

This is my long trip then. Since I was twelve, I usually visited them and spent my holiday there. The max time I took about two weeks or less than 1 month. But this time, it would be my long journey ‘cause it took about one or more than a month. Because this holiday was so special, just two days ago I finished my college, and then I’ll continue to take my Master Degree. But before that, I would like to take some refreshment. That’s way I took this trip to refresh my mind. Busan was my best destiny to fulfill my strength back from the hustle and bustle of Seoul.

 

***At Busan***

The afternoon passed quickly and the sun was already beginning to go down when I stepped my foot in front of my granny’s house. The small house far less of my house size but also the sweet and warmth place for me. I knocked the door twice and…

“Ha Ni, we’re miss you, honey” she said while hugging me tight in her warm arms.

“I miss you too, granny” released me and immediately I walked up to my grandpa who stood up in front of us.

“I miss you grandpa. Why you didn’t get closer and hug me then?” I said pouting my mouth.

“How could I hug you, if you both hugging tightly? And less a space?” he said smirking.

“Hohohoho, poor grandpa” with the faked sad facial expression then approaching him and hugged him tight and gave him a light kisses between the two cheeks of granpa, and then turned to my granny giving the same to her.

 

In the morning light, after breakfast without waiting to get permission from my granny, I set off to explore the part of the beach about fifteen minutes riding a bicycle from my house (granny’s house). Once I reached, it was like discovering a new world. And what exciting things there were to do. I was about to sleep there, on the white sand of that beach. But my eyes caught a group of men hitting a boy/man. I don’t know who was he, but I tried to walked to their spot and found that the man on the center was already bleeding on his nose and forehead – totally bruise on his temple and all over his upper body. I was sad and scared at the same time saw those horrible things, couldn’t find any ideas what to do…and I found an idea, “Anyone please help me!” I screamed out loudly. Unlucky the beach seemed too quite, none of the people around could hear me. 

 

Author Pov

She was extremely frustrating saw the men never stopped their actions to hitting and kicking the poor man. He was a victim of the crudities of the hooligan. He sat in midst of the crowded monsters, he was weaker, weaker and looked paler. There seemed to be no easy solution to them.

“STOP IT, PLEASE!” She shouted loudly in a pitch tone, the men her, one of them shouted at her face, “Who are you, ha?”then they continued their brutish.

“STOP IT, HE IS MY BOY…BOYFRIEND!” she continued with the trembling voice stressed the last word ‘boyfriend’, swiftly smuggled in  hugged the poor man. 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Can you imagine what will happen next?

Just be patient, and pray for me that my lectures will never give me a lot of assigments... hihuhihihii

PS : English is not my first languge, so just beart it up :) :) :)