✡eatpraylove

ミ ʃʜɩnƐ ulzzang contest ¦ Who will be the next ulzzang? ¦ GATHERING RESULTS
Photo-1058_zps6dfcde61.jpg

 

eatpraylove/luluwifeyxoxo

 ♚ “There is no limitation to what we believe in and what we dream. Just keep on believing and dreaming."

   
❝ which korean clebrity are you? ❞
 
7.jpg
 
 
Jung Eunji from APink.
She's one of my role models, someone who I can look up to, in some ways I think we're quite similar.
We're both optimistic and bright, and we both can't dance. Even though she is the main vocalist she still struggles with dancing. She is genuinely funny, she seems like a person who is easy to get along with. She's a person with a good-heart, someone whom I think of as my inspiration. I may not be exactly like Eunji, but I think within these qualities, we're both alike. We both have 4D and unique personalities, and we're one of a kind :))
 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

 
   
❝ write a poem of your choice ❞
 


  - Happiness -
Happiness is a journey
a pleasant one at least.
a place filled with joy and laughter.
life is happiness itself,
like a butterfly that will follow you around,
bringing light and peace in your world.
Happiness didn\'t choose you, but you chose it. Do what makes you happy.
 

 
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
   

 

   
❝ what is your dream future? ❞
 
 
To be honest, in the future I have no idea what I want to do in my life. My future ambitions and goals constantly keep changing, I've always wanted to become a chef, a ballet dancer etc. But I've been thinking, that no matter what, I'll always try my best in life and will always be satisfied with the outcome. I've always dreamt of becoming a person in society who is able to help those in need, a nurse or a doctor perhaps. I'm hoping that I'll have a chance to be able to travel to the less fortunate countries and give them a helping hand, and I hope to become a person who I will be proud of in the future. 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

   
❝ If you were a main charcter in a horror movie, what would it be and what would you do to survive? ❞
 
 

  I would want to be the main character in Death Bell. The one with the cutie Kim Bum, and no matter what I would go back and save him.
Haha just joking, if I was the main character and someone was out to kill me, typically in those type of situations I would just freak out and run away. But since I've seen a lot of horror movies, I would use my brain and actually think about things and how to work around it, incase I'm really on the brink of dying.
 

 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

 

 

 

 

 
   
❝ Your Corner ❞
 
First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity! I would like to thank the judges for giving their honest opinions and genuine thoughts. It's been a long journey, having to have gone through all the beautiful girls here. But you guys did your utmost best, and I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart, because with this competition our self-esteem has risen. No matter what, we all know that we have doubted ourselves before and having all your nice comments has made me feel a lot better about myself.
It's been really nice, getting to make new friends here. Thank you to all the viewers, I hope I'll be able to talk to you guys a lot more xx
 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

   
❝ How did you feel through the judging process? What was your reaction when you were picked? ❞
 
    Throughout the judging process, I was nervous, happy and excited all at once. In the beginning I was quite hesitant on joining, but I'm glad I did. It was a new experience for me, as I've never joined an ulzzang contest before. Every time I got a story update I was anticipating it every time. I could literally feel the butterflies in my stomach. I was really surprised that I got accepted, because there are other beauties with kind hearts here. But I can't even express how I felt, it was unexpected. I'm still in awe, and I can't believe I've made it this far. I'm overwhelmed, it just makes me feel happy to have a chance to be here. :)

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

 
   
❝ Viewers, how would you grade eatpraylove? ❞
 
 

 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟