✡Yami

ミ ʃʜɩnƐ ulzzang contest ¦ Who will be the next ulzzang? ¦ GATHERING RESULTS

Photo-1058_zps6dfcde61.jpg
 

yami/xxpainxx

 ♚  Use your good heart as your fairy dust to reach for your Peter Pan~

   
❝ which korean clebrity are you? ❞
 
 
Lydia10.jpg
 

I am the baddest maknae~! M-I-N-Z-Y! Yeah~! Gong Minzy on the house yo!


Why?


Because I can see Minzy in me.I'm a hardcore Daraling slash 'Krungerz' ever since but my soul swells up when I see Minzy.


She's a mirror to me.


I see my old self in her.I was sometimes invincible to the people around me because my friends outshines me, the light of beauty they releases is too much that I was scared that if I might show my light too, the people in our place might get blind.LOL! Hahaha~


*Clears throat* Time to be serious.Just look at Minzy, she's a caterpillar who finally became a butterfly~~


These days I see her posting cute photos and her confidence boosts a lot,  I'm proud that I'm not one of those fans who dissed her because of her appearance.She's a role model to me.She never gave up, and she continued her way to the top of success.


*Gets some tissue*I'm not one of the girls who stands out but I overcome the teenage problem where girls feels insecure with their appearance.I'm glad I did.LOL.


I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM MINZY.


*Waves to everyone* I have the guts to say that I'm Minzy, when I don't even know how to dance. TWO LEFT FEET.TWO LEFT FEET. (; __ ;)


That's all! XDDD

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

 
   
❝ write a poem of your choice ❞
 


Hii~~! I kinda wanted to put some design so is it fine if I put it in a picture?

My explanation to my poem:

AHEM! AHEM! Attention please!

Here we go, in this poem that I made, I wanted to express my feelings as a fan girl.

The rose disguised in blue? It symbolizes the  impossible wish of millions of fan girls out there, we wish to see our idols smile to us, in person, a smile that only belongs to us...


A blue rose means an impossible thing to happen, because there's no such thing.

Blue roses are painted,it will never be naturally blue.It's painful to think that it won't happen, but hoping won't hurt right? Just know your limit and don't push things so much~~

And for hobo fan girl like me, LOL.I don't have any money to pay for concerts or fan meetings and here I am, in front of my computer, screaming on top of my lungs when spazzing, cheering for them even though they won't hear it.

Someday, I'll have a job, and when I got a job...that means....I WILL FINALLY HAVE MY MONEY TO BUY ANYTHING THAT I WANT! Mwahahaha~!


But if I come to their concert, would they notice me? Or even take a glance on my worth billion dollar faceee? The possibility brushes to my face that it won't happen! Hahahaha! So yeah, that's what I mean when I said that my Peter Pan is blind.


BUTTTT~! No matter what happen.Even if I fail to see them in person, even if I won't marry my precious idols in the future, that won't change anything, I will be a fan girl, forever <3


Being a fan girl is the most special thing that happened to my life, I will never regret anything.


WAH! Wait does my poem have to be related to the ulzzang contest? XDD Err--HAHAHAHA! Forgive me but my fan girl spirit is taking over my body! (>O<)

 
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
   

 

   
❝ what is your dream future? ❞
 
 
My dream? I want to fulfill my Mother's wishes.Anything.She's a woman who sacrificed her childhood to work for her siblings and for her mother.All her life she never had fun.It's always all about work.

Even now, she sacrifices anything for anyone, if she can help, she will.I know how hard it is for her, a mother to leave her children to work overseas?That's a really hard thing to do.


She's strong and weak at the same time.She cries a lot when she misses us but at the next moment, she'll start telling me stories and all, like she was just hiding her pain.

When I grow up, I want to show her my diploma, I want to  buy her things that she never had when she was a kid, I'll take her to places where she can feel her childhood again.


PS. I want to marry one of my k-pop idols, which is impossible but--okeh, never mind.Hahaha~ XDD
 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

   
❝ If you were a main charcter in a horror movie, what would it be and what would you do to survive? ❞
 
 

Hmm.I want to be the main character in Friday the 13th! To survive? I won't go to campings at that time, LOL.I'll stay at home. (-___-) m/ 

 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

 

 

 

 

 
   
❝ Your Corner ❞
 
Ohhh the judges! Thank you very much for giving me a mini heart attack last night! I thought I won't be picked.LOOOOOL! Thank you for choosing me *hugs everyone*

To the viewers? HELLO! HELLO! Please support me in this contest, and the other contestants too! Kkk~


Add me!
 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

   
❝ How did you feel through the judging process? What was your reaction when you were picked? ❞
 
  OHHH THAT! I THOUGHT I WON'T BE PICKED! I WAS LIKE BITING MY NAILS AND REFRESHING THE PAGE FROM TIME TO TIME! AND WHOOP! I WAS IN! FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT THAT  MY SOUL WOULD BETRAY ME AND FOLLOW THE LIGHT TO HEAVEN! XDD HAHAHAHA~



I'm glad I passed! And being in round two is a great accomplishment for me, If I won't pass in the next round, I still want to say thank you!


And to my fellow contestants that I became friends with, if ever  I lose for the second round, please win this contest for me! Love love~~~~

I'm enjoying this contest A LOT.HAHAHAHA!

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

 
   
❝ Viewers, how would you grade yami? ❞
 
 

 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟