✡Boo

ミ ʃʜɩnƐ ulzzang contest ¦ Who will be the next ulzzang? ¦ GATHERING RESULTS


 

Boo/JamliLover

 ♚    "Do your best, and God will do the rest"

   
❝ which korean clebrity are you? ❞
 
 
elledara4.jpg
 
If I were to choose a korean celebrity to represent my self I would choose Ms. Sandara Park of 2ne1, It's not solely because she was once a celebrity in the Philippines, nor was it because she has a gorgeous face but It's bec. as a celebrity I can safely say the she has a very good heart and she is sincere in everything she does, no pretense. I can see she's loves her job and she loves doing it.Having a bright personality ,she's also a kind person whose very hardworking  and who has a great value of humility ,being in the peak of her success ,she never failed to look back and say thank you. Although I can't really say I am like her,  but I see her more as a role model , someone whom I would want to be. 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

 
   
❝ write a poem of your choice ❞
 

They say she's pretty
They say she's cute
Wearing a necklace
with her lovely suit

Then there's this maid
Looking like a mess
Only wearing
a white plain dress

She have her money
She have doo doo
Having all the
pleasures woop


While there's this maid
who have a bread
Eating it for lunch
Spending her one
and  only cent

Walking in a street
full of beggars
the rich girl walk
but didn't look

Walking in a street
full of beggars
the poor maid stop
and put her meal


Now there's this two
the rich and the maid
look into their eyes

and see who's who.
 
♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
   

 

   
❝ what is your dream future? ❞
 
 
  As a student having the course of Occupational Therapy , I can see my self 10 or 15 years from now helping other people with different disabilities. I would want to help and inspire those who think they are hopeless. Sharing a helping hand to others and being able to give them courage and hope and most of all making them happy is what describes the best future for me.  

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

   
❝ If you were a main charcter in a horror movie, what would it be and what would you do to survive? ❞
 
 

  I'm not really a fan of horror movies, bec. I tend to get nightmares whenever I watch them :(

But then if I were to star in a horror movie I would choose the movie "The shutter". The movie actually involves pictures and all that stuff, and the ending really scared me.  I think I would do anything I mean, in my honest opinion, most of us can't think logically if ever we would encounter such things, we tend to just do anything we can to survive, so for me if ever I would be in ANY horror movies I would do just basically anything that would spare my life.

 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

 

 

 

 

 
   
❝ Your Corner ❞
 
First of all,I would give my huge gratitude towards the author and the judges for being able to pull a one of a kind contest in these site, giving entertainment and spreading happiness to the users. I know it was tough and tiring having to make 40 applications just in 2 days and even reading each and every one of them.For that I gave you all a loud applause.Having a contest like this gives encouragement to us, girls, even we may not all admit it, but each of us has our own insecurities. This contest gave us all boosts in our self-esteems making all of us  to step out in our own comfort zone and be able to express our true selves. And to all the viewers, who are avid supporters of this one, thank you, being able to receive such kind words from a random stranger never felt so good.Thank you for giving me the chance to be you friend. <3 Please do continue to support all of us as we continue our fun journey within this competition. *bows* 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

   
❝ How did you feel through the judging process? What was your reaction when you were picked? ❞
 
   I actually felt happy knowing the fact that I was given the chance to be in the contest, for me to be still here, I'm really grateful. When I was accepted I felt really awed at first for there were so many gorgeous ladies who joined and I'm lucky enough to pick as one of them. :)

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

   

 

 
   
❝ Viewers, how would you grade boo? ❞
 
 

 

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟